Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Helllllllp. How do you answer question #14 on the DS230 it a ask fi u SPOUSE name, but mi we no married yet. Is that a NONE or N/A...dis damn rass paperwork

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the fry fish tips :thumbs: So when you do all that you are using the whole fish right? Just cleaned and scaled?

Not me - I am way too much the spoiled Amercian. I buy it already cut up and ready to cook! Same with chicken and pork - boneless and skinless. :blush:

I will admit to buying skinless chiken, only when i stew it

I can't be bothered to fight with any bones. I need a good recipe for stewed pork. Got any?

Can't help u there, i only do stew chicken and fish, but the slice fish like kingfish

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies, happy Friday!

Well I've compiled everything for the K1 packet that I will mail out tomorrow. If you could please take a look at my list and let me know if I'm missing anything, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

K1 Packet:

Personal Check $455

Cover Letter

I-129F

I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18, explanation of meeting in person

G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)

G-325A (Petitioner) Supplement: Question: Employment Last Five Years"

G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)

Copy of Naturalization Certificate (Petitioner)

Copy of Court Order of Name Change

Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary) (I didn't notarize mine is that okay?)

Documentary evidence of having met in person in the past two years

-Copy of all passport pages to show stamps

-copy of itineraries

-copy of credit card receipts showing purchases made in JA

Documentary evidence of ongoing relationship

Emails from month that we met up to this month

cell phone bills (Sept-March)

photographs (16 of them)

Hey Moms;

I did not file but from what I have read and seen her on VJ, you package looks complete. More you you make two exact copies of whatever you are sending and compile it in the same order. One for your files and one for your SO.

Good luck with the rest of your journey. :thumbs:

Claire (L)

P.S. How is the little one coming along? :luv:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Thanks for the fry fish tips :thumbs: So when you do all that you are using the whole fish right? Just cleaned and scaled?

Not me - I am way too much the spoiled Amercian. I buy it already cut up and ready to cook! Same with chicken and pork - boneless and skinless. :blush:

I will admit to buying skinless chiken, only when i stew it

I can't be bothered to fight with any bones. I need a good recipe for stewed pork. Got any?

Can't help u there, i only do stew chicken and fish, but the slice fish like kingfish

Hmmmm....I wonder if you would stew pork and chicken the same way?? I got get a handle on this cooking now otherwise my SO will starve when he gets here or eat Mac-N-Cheese and tuna sandwiches like Yardie's man - LOL.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Helllllllp. How do you answer question #14 on the DS230 it a ask fi u SPOUSE name, but mi we no married yet. Is that a NONE or N/A...dis damn rass paperwork

I was just reading another forum on that and it says to put "NONE"

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Lawny - it should be none as you don't have a spouse as of yet. Not applicable doesn't work because at some time it will be applicable! :dance:

Timeline

I was just reading another forum on that and it says to put "NONE"

Sounds right to me :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

This website has some jamaican recipes that include videos. Not sure if it has what your looking for, but it pretty good. Once you enter the site, look to the right and you'll see the recipe names.

http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/foo...erk_chicken.htm

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Thanks yall now mi ave a next question. Sorry bout mi mix out English and PATWAH. Hard for me to break the habit. Now, wah bout questions 21a and 21b...sinting bout who ago travel with you now or later that was named in question 14 about the spouse (NONE) too?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
This website has some jamaican recipes that include videos. Not sure if it has what your looking for, but it pretty good. Once you enter the site, look to the right and you'll see the recipe names.

Thanks - that looks good!!

Feeling better today?

Okay mi get the answers...okay no more falling asleep at work in the afternoon.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks yall now mi ave a next question. Sorry bout mi mix out English and PATWAH. Hard for me to break the habit. Now, wah bout questions 21a and 21b...sinting bout who ago travel with you now or later that was named in question 14 about the spouse (NONE) too?

N/A goes there because there is no one listed in 14 and 19. But none would work just the same. As long as he is not filing for any children then of course your answer would change.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

looked on the site fry dumpling = festival, lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Thanks - that looks good!!

Feeling better today?

I'm getting there. Still sweating and coughing... Thid flu is no joke this year. It's almost been a week and I still feel bad. I'll get it together. Thanks for asking.

Sunny

ROC

Timeline

looked on the site fry dumpling = festival, lol

Jengles, lol when you clicked on fried dumpling you got festival???? I clicked on fried dumplings and got the recipe for fried and boiled dumplings...

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.