Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

More dan cyake...mi couldda guh fuh some Bun han cheese rightya now!

:hehe:Spice%20Bun_sm.jpg YUM!!!

We are off to get some tomorrow. Looks Good!!

While I was talking to my SO last night, I asked if he was having bun and cheese for easter to which he said NO WAY!! He apparently lives somewhere in the vicinity of the cheese factory which puts off a nasty smell so he can't stand the cheese anymore - LOL!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
(F)Guys, I need your prayers once again! (F)

Ok, so I am one my way to drop off the $$ for Ken's room!! I decide to check Craigslist one more time...

Guys, I found an 2 bedroom apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL, right around the corner from my Dad's house for...$1200 (utilities INCLUUDED)!!!

Guys, it is like G-d sent this just for me!! My biggest struggle is finding a place that I can afford and still keep my kids in a good school district! Unfortunately on LI, where your kids go to school depends on where you live!

Guys, I AM BEGGING YOU PRAY FOR US...PLEASE!!! Instead of Ken moving to a room all by himself 10-15 minutes away...WE could move into our OWN place APRIL 1st!!! And start living as a family!

Please pray that G-d touches the landlord's heart and chooses us to be his new tenants!!! My boys would NOT be uprooted from their current school and we would be able to save for a house and I would be around the corner from my Dad (he's getting older...and you never know)!

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Isn't AMAZING how things work out??

I will most definitely pray for you, and also pray that the apartment is a nice one!!

English you crack me up, but Gill yuh see English is looking out, she don't want u in no rat hole!!! I pray you get it....God is working my girl...who God Bless...

Morning everyone!!

Thanks Guys...Yes, I saw it last night...it is nice! It's small ...but we just need a start...this would be perfect! You know when EVERYONE thinks you are going to fail and you go out on a limb to prove otherwise! Like Nbees said...We haven't come this far to give up now! I KNOW that Ken & I will work and we just need this break to get a good start!

It would be so scary for him to come here and move into some room by himself...this way we could all be together...finding our way...making it work! I can't sleep...eat ( :blink::wow: ...yeah fuh REAL :lol:)...or think of anything else right now...but this! Honestly, in my area 1 bedroom apartments go for $1500-1700...and 2 bedrooms go for $1900-2100!! So, I am saying this is a MIRACLE!!! Lord, Father please let this be OUR miracle!

The guy is so nice...he likes that I am from the area and know certain people that he knows! But, we have a family of 4(eventually 5) and some people just have 1,2, or 3...it's SO competitive!

All I can do is PRAY!!!! I ask that you do that with me and for US!

Bless-ed love ALWAYS Sistrens,

Gill

Gill I am glad everything is working out for you. :thumbs:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys, since March is almost done and it seems we have had such a great success rate for all our March interviewees, let start cheering on our April interviewees.

Tonya--April 15

Tnw--April 1

Anybody else with an April interview in Jamaica?

April Interviews...I just thought of something!

If your SO lives close to Manley or Sangster Airports...please advise them to tell Airpack to pick-up visa! I have a friend that works at Airpack and she told us to do that! She said that it could add days on to deliver it! It worked in our case.

Bless & GOOD MAWNING FAM!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I want my NOA2...somebody SLAP please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good Morning Everyone!!

I'm at work, looks like i'm the only one, i'm hoping for a half-day. the fish marketi is going to be crowded like all hell today...

JENGS --

How you ago wait 'til GOOD FRIDAY fi buy FISH?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I want my NOA2...somebody SLAP please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I saw someone who filed the end of February just got approved yesterday and my first thought was, I hope Lawny doesn't see this! You have my sympathies girl. :blink:

I saw someone who filed the end of February just got approved yesterday and my first thought was, I hope Lawny doesn't see this! You have my sympathies girl. :blink:

:crying::crying::crying::crying: :crying:Thanks baby girl.....sorry I'm wetting up the screen. I just want the NOA2 before I go to Jamaica next month. My fiance don't know I'm coming and this would just be another surprise for me. He thinks I won't be able to visit him until June. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

:crying::crying::crying::crying: :crying:Thanks baby girl.....sorry I'm wetting up the screen. I just want the NOA2 before I go to Jamaica next month. My fiance don't know I'm coming and this would just be another surprise for me. He thinks I won't be able to visit him until June. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Just think positive - you still have 2 weeks before you go. It will come!! :thumbs:

BTW - when I tried to reply I got this error:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message. YOU REALLY WERE WETTING UP THE SCREEN - LOL.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

I'm at work, looks like i'm the only one, i'm hoping for a half-day. the fish marketi is going to be crowded like all hell today...

JENGS --

I always forget, i'm not a big fish person, as I only like it fried. no fish head soup for me

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Lawny lef di ooman suppose dats all di time she ave..st least a she ago buy it..why yuh no go to her house and hook it up fi har...since Mr.Jengs in JA...

bwoy mi buy one bun and mi a tell yuh it DRY!!! mi nyam off di whole a di chees eand lef more than 1/2 di bun inna di box... :rofl:

And yes Clairey..I was sleeping yesterday pretty much the whole blasted day..headache still a linger likkle but wah mi a go do

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Lawny lef di ooman suppose dats all di time she ave..st least a she ago buy it..why yuh no go to her house and hook it up fi har...since Mr.Jengs in JA...

bwoy mi buy one bun and mi a tell yuh it DRY!!! mi nyam off di whole a di chees eand lef more than 1/2 di bun inna di box... :rofl:

And yes Clairey..I was sleeping yesterday pretty much the whole blasted day..headache still a linger likkle but wah mi a go do

go put on u brassiere

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

JENGS --

I always forget, i'm not a big fish person, as I only like it fried. no fish head soup for me

Ditto!!!! Fried it is...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

go put on u brassiere

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LEF MI ..MI HEAD A GO..MI LOOK LIKE MADUSA FROM PASSA PASSA :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

go put on u brassiere

Kimmy,

see how Lawny is?? always asking what's for dinner and what time she fi come, but she always whan come empty handed, just whan bring she and she long belly. den a chat bout what SHE cook for she self, !!! some people I tell ya!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.