Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hope everyone is well. Please continue to keep Andrew & I in your thoughts and prayers. Every time I call that blasted 202# it's still under administrative processing...stating they may need more evidence...how so? I was at the interview with pictures, emails, and phone bills, she never asked to see them once. I don't know what the hold up is...he thinks it may be because there are a few Andrew Cole's, but with all the ####### they collected from him..there is no way to get it twisted. I don't know what to say or do at this point and the Embassy is closed tomorrow and Monday. I know God has a plan..it is just so hard sitting still not knowing what it is. [Jeremiah 29:11]. I apologize for breaking up the topic, but I had to vent. Everyone else states..hold on, don't give up, be encouraged..I am listening, but it is tough. If they needed something, why didn't they ask. I was right there, and why did they give us a pink ticket??? I am so glad once my baby gets here, we will never have to deal with JA Embassy again. His father is here in Miami sponsoring his siblings, and his mom has a visa already!! He is going to still be 1.5 hrs apart from me when he comes [doing it the old fashion way, lol..having him stay with mom till we get married (11 more Saturday's)], but I go there every weekend so it's no big big deal. I just want him here. He is working so so so hard...they had trouble getting his fingerprints..and his mom won't even speak to him because she feels he chose me over her. He is dealing with a lot and anticipating AirPak's call too...I just want to rescue my love you know. Ok I am done venting now. I am so glad I found this site. God bless all of you all. I appreciate you all as well. :dancing: Thanks, Nakia

Nakia, I will have to second everything that has been said to you. God has not taken you this far to leave you. I know it's hard to be so close and feel like it is out of your grasp. I will be praying for a speedy resolution for you. I know that the God that we serve is on the case and where better to put it, than in His hands.

Pay no attention to his mother, she will get over it. At least her son is going to be closer to her and she gets to welcome a wonderful daughter to the family. I will keep you prayed up love.

(F)

Thanks JA. His mom lives in Jamaica..she just only has the visa to travel back and forth that is why she is so angry. She will be in a different country from her son. I appreciate your prayers...toss the monster-in-law in there too, lol. No, but seriously she needs it. I told her she can visit anytime and when Andrew gets his papers he can come back and visit, but she is not hearing it :whistle:

She will come around; it is time for her to cut the apron strings. I will pray for her nonetheless!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hope everyone is well. Please continue to keep Andrew & I in your thoughts and prayers. Every time I call that blasted 202# it's still under administrative processing...stating they may need more evidence...how so? I was at the interview with pictures, emails, and phone bills, she never asked to see them once. I don't know what the hold up is...he thinks it may be because there are a few Andrew Cole's, but with all the ####### they collected from him..there is no way to get it twisted. I don't know what to say or do at this point and the Embassy is closed tomorrow and Monday. I know God has a plan..it is just so hard sitting still not knowing what it is. [Jeremiah 29:11]. I apologize for breaking up the topic, but I had to vent. Everyone else states..hold on, don't give up, be encouraged..I am listening, but it is tough. If they needed something, why didn't they ask. I was right there, and why did they give us a pink ticket??? I am so glad once my baby gets here, we will never have to deal with JA Embassy again. His father is here in Miami sponsoring his siblings, and his mom has a visa already!! He is going to still be 1.5 hrs apart from me when he comes [doing it the old fashion way, lol..having him stay with mom till we get married (11 more Saturday's)], but I go there every weekend so it's no big big deal. I just want him here. He is working so so so hard...they had trouble getting his fingerprints..and his mom won't even speak to him because she feels he chose me over her. He is dealing with a lot and anticipating AirPak's call too...I just want to rescue my love you know. Ok I am done venting now. I am so glad I found this site. God bless all of you all. I appreciate you all as well. :dancing: Thanks, Nakia

Nakia, I will have to second everything that has been said to you. God has not taken you this far to leave you. I know it's hard to be so close and feel like it is out of your grasp. I will be praying for a speedy resolution for you. I know that the God that we serve is on the case and where better to put it, than in His hands.

Pay no attention to his mother, she will get over it. At least her son is going to be closer to her and she gets to welcome a wonderful daughter to the family. I will keep you prayed up love.

(F)

Thanks JA. His mom lives in Jamaica..she just only has the visa to travel back and forth that is why she is so angry. She will be in a different country from her son. I appreciate your prayers...toss the monster-in-law in there too, lol. No, but seriously she needs it. I told her she can visit anytime and when Andrew gets his papers he can come back and visit, but she is not hearing it :whistle:

Doesn't she realize that this is an opportunity for him to make a better life for himself. He is a grown man and will now have a wife. She is of no issue at this moment in his life. Mind you, I don't mean that he has to disrespect or abandon her, but she has to realize that he has to live his life for himself and you at this point. She will be able to visit and spend time with you both. She does not realize how lucky she is, her being able to do that. A lot of mothers don't have this opportunity, so she is blessed. One day he might be able to sponsor her to live here permanently.

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
:ot:

I have a randomn hair question. My daughter has the most beautiful curls. I know the basics of how to care for her hair but would love any input you fabulous woman have for me! Any great products that I should try out?

If you have any stores that sell spanish hair care products around you try those, she'll probably just need a moisturizing shampoo, cond and a leave in conditioner and a hair creme, that will give her hair defination...hair grease might weigh her hair down and they have spanish stuff for curly hair. I'm just making the assumption of what her hair texture is, maybe someone else might have better suggestions for you.

I'm thinking her hair may be dried out. So its sucking all the moisture out and that where the problems begin...girl I can give you all kinds of suggestions but check this website out....its the best Biracial Hair

That is a great site Marlita. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Fortunatly I guess I've been doing everything right! I just thought maybe there was other products I should be using in her hair other than conditioner. Heres a pic of her hair, don't mind the pouty face, lol.

poutyface07.jpg

Timeline
:ot:

I have a randomn hair question. My daughter has the most beautiful curls. I know the basics of how to care for her hair but would love any input you fabulous woman have for me! Any great products that I should try out?

My daughter probably has the same hair. Lately I have been just using a moisture shampoo and conditioner... or even just cond if her hair isnt dirty and then a wide come with TIGI "Curls Rock"... Got it at Rire Aid or CVS. It is a leave in moisterizer and really looks great without giving her that crunchy wet look. And grease is too heavy. I only use if I put in braids or piggies to keep the flyaways tame...

In the past I have also used Bumble & Bumble for curly hair but that is $$ and only get that when I get a bonus! LOL

Hope that helps!

:-)

Cat your daughter is gorgeous! My daughter's 5, our girls would have fun together. Oh and tell me about the horns under the curls! Mackenzie is one mischievous little devil. I hope she had a great 6th birthday.

Timeline

Hey guys, since March is almost done and it seems we have had such a great success rate for all our March interviewees, let start cheering on our April interviewees.

Tonya--April 15

Tnw--April 1

Anybody else with an April interview in Jamaica?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Classy & Cat: Your little girls is so friggin adorable...

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WITH APRIL DATES. PRAYERS ARE FLOWING FOR YOU GUY'S.

Sunny :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Classy your daughters hair looks on point. Very healthy and moisturized...moisture is the key. Grease...yuk! I don't think anyone should use grease in their hair. It clogs your pores and disrupts hair growth, weighs it down, attracts dust and dirt, just all around bad. Plus with the texture of your daughters hair there would be no need for that. Conditioner is all I ever use. Sometimes my hair is over conditioned. Its so soft and when I straigten it I get major static cause its too soft. So I use a cholesterol conditioner and motions. I also use a light oil like olive oil or something, but only in my scalp not the actual hair.

By the way your daughter is too cute love the pout! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Sunny, is how comes yuh meez nuh allowed in the princess bed?? She nuh smaddy tuh?? :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny, is how comes yuh meez nuh allowed in the princess bed?? She nuh smaddy tuh?? :lol:

She only sleeps in that one. The other one I can lounge around on. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Whoo!! Finally on Spring Break :dance: . Now I have 30 some pages to catch up on. Loving the snow today on the first morning of Spring. I can't believe I didn't sleep in but the little one is kicking me. Everyone have a wonderful Friday!!!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
thanks for the b-day wishes and cakes,

Yardie- mi scared to cut dat cake, it look like it might topple over.lol

Gill - Tinkerbell??? dat small cake can't feed all a we. and i can't see the first cake, but nuh matter still, mi ungrateful don't? lol

Gill - why are sending those forms down for ken??

Mek we eat Gills cake an juss mek mine be dere fi show :lol:

Lawd,

More dan cyake...mi couldda guh fuh some Bun han cheese rightya now!

:hehe:Spice%20Bun_sm.jpg YUM!!!

We are off to get some tomorrow. Looks Good!!

We are off to get some tomorrow. Looks Good!!

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
:dance: CONGRATS GILLY!!! :dance: Aprili 2nd is just around the corner! :yes:

Ditto :thumbs:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.