Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is my last day this week - I have tomorrow and Monday off for the Easter holiday :dance: I'm getting ready to go home.

Everyone have a great Easter :goofy:

Rhonda, who do you work with, some JA company? :lol::lol:

Unfortunately, where I work we don't have that luxuary (sp) of having holidays off. Any way enjoy and I hope you have some easter bun and cheese. :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whappen oonu stap chat? Ar oonu ganfe lunch?

Lawny wha yuh had fah lunch tidday?

Kimmie a hope a lie dung yuh a lie dung?

Gillie, deh bad a$$ pickney dem a keep yuh busy? Ar is it spring break? I feel so alone. :alien:

THANK G-D dem pon Spring Break dis week...is mi BIG J'can Man-Pickney ah keep mi busy now! :lol: He has this 'thing' for AJ...I'm like just come hup AA! "Nah Man, mi wouldda like fi experience deh 'Lovebird'!"

So, I'm trying to find him a flight that would work! If I can get this place, I'm going to book to bring him next weekend. THERE IS NO WAY I AM DOING THIS BIG MOVE BY MYSELF!!!! IS WHA MI AVE EM FUH!!? DEN EM JUS BREEZE IN HAN COME SIDDUNG INNA DEH PLACE, AFTA MI KILL MISELF FUH MOVE IN...NOOOO SUH! :lol: :lol:

Gill

P.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
This is my last day this week - I have tomorrow and Monday off for the Easter holiday :dance: I'm getting ready to go home.

No fair........ I want tomorrow and monday off :crying::crying::crying::crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
back from the dr.s.....almost had to be sent to the hospital to have a stress test done for the baby....her heart rate was above 180 and they didn't like that at all....they had me lay down and relax and then to the heart rate again and it had dropped below 170....and then again to 162....they felt because i was having back pain that caused my bp and pulse to go up so the baby's went up as well...she prescibed me some pain medication which has been helping me.....so i am just going to take it easy.....

going to catch up on the latest...

girl, go kick up your feet and try to relax. that's how I was during the last stretch of my pregnancy. I started having back labour at 8 months up until the day I delivered and had to say, if this is what labour feel like mi ago DEAD when the real thing come...so baby girl, please go lay down and watch cartoons or something

that is so how i feel......although this medicine she gave me as taken the edge off so i feel better....

oh i also forgot to say i lost 2 pounds...that made me a little happy.... :star:

going to watch some tv....

Take it easy and enjoy your rest!

AMEN!!! Shauna, I tell all my 1st time Moms this...SERIOUSLY...relax NOW!!! Enjoy it! BASK IN IT!!! Cause when Baby reach...rest and sleep...LACKHOFF!!!!! :lol:

Tekki heasy Sistren!!!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Gillie, deh bad a$$ pickney dem a keep yuh busy? Ar is it spring break? I feel so alone. :alien:

THANK G-D dem pon Spring Break dis week...is mi BIG J'can Man-Pickney ah keep mi busy now! :lol: He has this 'thing' for AJ...I'm like just come hup AA! "Nah Man, mi wouldda like fi experience deh 'Lovebird'!"

So, I'm trying to find him a flight that would work! If I can get this place, I'm going to book to bring him next weekend. THERE IS NO WAY I AM DOING THIS BIG MOVE BY MYSELF!!!! IS WHA MI AVE EM FUH!!? DEN EM JUS BREEZE IN HAN COME SIDDUNG INNA DEH PLACE, AFTA MI KILL MISELF FUH MOVE IN...NOOOO SUH! :lol: :lol:

Gill

.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

But watch Yah!...bout im wah experience AJ. Gill, I have to move by myself for the most part to the 3rd floor :crying: Tell Ken, you would love for im to experience AJ, but you naw go mek AJ put u inna poor house...My girlfriend's fiance is comming up 3/29. Is that the date Ken will fly out? My friend man is afraid to fly and I mean BAD. He flying from Mobay to JFK I think direct, but mi afi check. All he doing is crying about being on the plane alone. Mi tell im seh, whole eep more people ago deh pon the plane too. Big 46 year old tough man born and raise a Rema and fraid fi fly. Her im Gill, bout im ago BLAZE up before im get to the airport. I said, oh, yeah, I bet they won't let you A$$ pass security you go in deh a smell like GANGA!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

I'm sorry. But this is some crazy rass madness

Ok....she is about to get paiD!! :yes:

She about to get paid out har a$$ or a$$es...as the case may be!! :lol:...I'm KNOW...I'm going to HELL!!! :devil:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Gill

.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

But watch Yah!...bout im wah experience AJ. Gill, I have to move by myself for the most part to the 3rd floor :crying: Tell Ken, you would love for im to experience AJ, but you naw go mek AJ put u inna poor house...My girlfriend's fiance is comming up 3/29. Is that the date Ken will fly out? My friend man is afraid to fly and I mean BAD. He flying from Mobay to JFK I think direct, but mi afi check. All he doing is crying about being on the plane alone. Mi tell im seh, whole eep more people ago deh pon the plane too. Big 46 year old tough man born and raise a Rema and fraid fi fly. Her im Gill, bout im ago BLAZE up before im get to the airport. I said, oh, yeah, I bet they won't let you A$$ pass security you go in deh a smell like GANGA!

:lol: :lol: ...I'm hoping for the 28th...Gurl, mi doan tell Ken arready...take a good 2 shot of deh Grey Goose mi buy fuh yuh and tap yuh foolishness! the ongly good ting bout AJ is they have that 8:30am flight ...non-stop tuh JFK. It gets in around 1:30pm! AA's non-stop gets in at 9:20...plus when dem reach here I heard it's a whole heapa sittin' dem haffi guh through wid immigration! I figure even if he comes out of the AJ flight by 4pm...we can still guh pick hup deh boys and go out to a nice dinner, but the boys to bed and... :devil:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Gill

P.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

I know that is right girl.. make him WORK.. Although I bet it will be HARD not to spoil him at first. I have 2 admit it, I know I would be probably trying to wait on him hand and foot, making sure everything was perfect for him, UNTIL I snap back into reality and the excitement wears off LOL

Timeline

Happy Easter, Rhonda.

I have tomorrow off here too. Too bad I have to work my other job on Saturday or I'd have a nice long 3 day weekend.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

I'm sorry. But this is some crazy rass madness

Ok....she is about to get paiD!! :yes:

She about to get paid out har a$$ or a$$es...as the case may be!! :lol:...I'm KNOW...I'm going to HELL!!! :devil:

Bless,

Gill

Don't worry sis, I'll be right next to you. After laughing at my friends husband yesterday, girl I'm still laughing. Looks like he has to spend another night in the hospital. :devil:

tep aff a mi name

Gill

.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

:lol: :lol: ...I'm hoping for the 28th...Gurl, mi doan tell Ken arready...take a good 2 shot of deh Grey Goose mi buy fuh yuh and tap yuh foolishness! the ongly good ting bout AJ is they have that 8:30am flight ...non-stop tuh JFK. It gets in around 1:30pm! AA's non-stop gets in at 9:20...plus when dem reach here I heard it's a whole heapa sittin' dem haffi guh through wid immigration! I figure even if he comes out of the AJ flight by 4pm...we can still guh pick hup deh boys and go out to a nice dinner, but the boys to bed and... :devil:

Bless,

Gill

But you no easy!!! check out the prices for AJ then. Gwaan...mi tell you seh KEN seh a TWIN girls im ago give you before the end of the year. And you a tell im fi drink Grey Goose...RATHID and TRIPLETS you might get :rofl::rofl::crying: FROM laughter...luv yah Gill!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Gill

.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

Bless,

Gill

But you no easy!!! check out the prices for AJ then. Gwaan...mi tell you seh KEN seh a TWIN girls im ago give you before the end of the year. And you a tell im fi drink Grey Goose...RATHID and TRIPLETS you might get :rofl::rofl::crying: FROM laughter...luv yah Gill!

Gil.. di first night ya may need to send di boys AWEY!!! dem tink dey mama in pain gyal WOOWIEEEEEEE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Hope everyone is well. Please continue to keep Andrew & I in your thoughts and prayers. Every time I call that blasted 202# it's still under administrative processing...stating they may need more evidence...how so? I was at the interview with pictures, emails, and phone bills, she never asked to see them once. I don't know what the hold up is...he thinks it may be because there are a few Andrew Cole's, but with all the ####### they collected from him..there is no way to get it twisted. I don't know what to say or do at this point and the Embassy is closed tomorrow and Monday. I know God has a plan..it is just so hard sitting still not knowing what it is. [Jeremiah 29:11]. I apologize for breaking up the topic, but I had to vent. Everyone else states..hold on, don't give up, be encouraged..I am listening, but it is tough. If they needed something, why didn't they ask. I was right there, and why did they give us a pink ticket??? I am so glad once my baby gets here, we will never have to deal with JA Embassy again. His father is here in Miami sponsoring his siblings, and his mom has a visa already!! He is going to still be 1.5 hrs apart from me when he comes [doing it the old fashion way, lol..having him stay with mom till we get married (11 more Saturday's)], but I go there every weekend so it's no big big deal. I just want him here. He is working so so so hard...they had trouble getting his fingerprints..and his mom won't even speak to him because she feels he chose me over her. He is dealing with a lot and anticipating AirPak's call too...I just want to rescue my love you know. Ok I am done venting now. I am so glad I found this site. God bless all of you all. I appreciate you all as well. :dancing: Thanks, Nakia

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Timeline

Gill

.S.-Thanks Quannie ;)

:lol: :lol: ...I'm hoping for the 28th...Gurl, mi doan tell Ken arready...take a good 2 shot of deh Grey Goose mi buy fuh yuh and tap yuh foolishness! the ongly good ting bout AJ is they have that 8:30am flight ...non-stop tuh JFK. It gets in around 1:30pm! AA's non-stop gets in at 9:20...plus when dem reach here I heard it's a whole heapa sittin' dem haffi guh through wid immigration! I figure even if he comes out of the AJ flight by 4pm...we can still guh pick hup deh boys and go out to a nice dinner, put the boys to bed and... :devil:

Bless,

Gill

Lawd Lawny,

Duh...come hoffa dat deh 'twin sittin'!!! Bad enuff Missa Young mentioned dat like hit pon em lista tings fuh duh afta em git a job! :lol: I'm good...family of FIVE is good fuh now! Is wat yuh a look fuh..."Gill & Ken...PLUS TEN!!!!" :blink::bonk::rofl::rofl:

No tonks...lets just work wid 'You han me...plus three' fuh a likkle while...DUH!!

Love ya too,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

:ot: Hope everyone is well. Please continue to keep Andrew & I in your thoughts and prayers. Every time I call that blasted 202# it's still under administrative processing...stating they may need more evidence...how so? I was at the interview with pictures, emails, and phone bills, she never asked to see them once. I don't know what the hold up is...he thinks it may be because there are a few Andrew Cole's, but with all the ####### they collected from him..there is no way to get it twisted. I don't know what to say or do at this point and the Embassy is closed tomorrow and Monday. I know God has a plan..it is just so hard sitting still not knowing what it is. [Jeremiah 29:11]. I apologize for breaking up the topic, but I had to vent. Everyone else states..hold on, don't give up, be encouraged..I am listening, but it is tough. If they needed something, why didn't they ask. I was right there, and why did they give us a pink ticket??? I am so glad once my baby gets here, we will never have to deal with JA Embassy again. His father is here in Miami sponsoring his siblings, and his mom has a visa already!! He is going to still be 1.5 hrs apart from me when he comes [doing it the old fashion way, lol..having him stay with mom till we get married (11 more Saturday's)], but I go there every weekend so it's no big big deal. I just want him here. He is working so so so hard...they had trouble getting his fingerprints..and his mom won't even speak to him because she feels he chose me over her. He is dealing with a lot and anticipating AirPak's call too...I just want to rescue my love you know. Ok I am done venting now. I am so glad I found this site. God bless all of you all. I appreciate you all as well. :dancing: Thanks, Nakia

Nakia that is crazy. What your counsel saying? Were they able to read/take his prints properly. Girl, that would drive me insane. One more thing, no worry about his mumah, sorry mother. Some Jamaican mothers are like that and as you've read or will read on this board can be a PITA (Pain in the A$$). I'll add you and Andrew to my mom's prayer circle.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.