Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
back from the dr.s.....almost had to be sent to the hospital to have a stress test done for the baby....her heart rate was above 180 and they didn't like that at all....they had me lay down and relax and then to the heart rate again and it had dropped below 170....and then again to 162....they felt because i was having back pain that caused my bp and pulse to go up so the baby's went up as well...she prescibed me some pain medication which has been helping me.....so i am just going to take it easy.....

going to catch up on the latest...

girl, go kick up your feet and try to relax. that's how I was during the last stretch of my pregnancy. I started having back labour at 8 months up until the day I delivered and had to say, if this is what labour feel like mi ago DEAD when the real thing come...so baby girl, please go lay down and watch cartoons or something

that is so how i feel......although this medicine she gave me as taken the edge off so i feel better....

oh i also forgot to say i lost 2 pounds...that made me a little happy.... :star:

going to watch some tv....

Edited by nannygirl82

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
back from the dr.s.....almost had to be sent to the hospital to have a stress test done for the baby....her heart rate was above 180 and they didn't like that at all....they had me lay down and relax and then to the heart rate again and it had dropped below 170....and then again to 162....they felt because i was having back pain that caused my bp and pulse to go up so the baby's went up as well...she prescibed me some pain medication which has been helping me.....so i am just going to take it easy.....

girl, go kick up your feet and try to relax. that's how I was during the last stretch of my pregnancy. I started having back labour at 8 months up until the day I delivered and had to say, if this is what labour feel like mi ago DEAD when the real thing come...so baby girl, please go lay down and watch cartoons or something

that is so how i feel......although this medicine she gave me as taken the edge off so i feel better....

oh i also forgot to say i lost 2 pounds...that made me a little happy.... :star:

going to watch some tv....

Take it easy and enjoy your rest!

Filed: Timeline
Watch the one YARDIE...bout wah kinda fish. Snapper mi dear. Since di yankee dem no eat fish head we go to the fish market and get it CHEAP!

Do you find that you prefer certain types of fish heads over others?

Yes, some fish head I don't care to eat.

*******off topic

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

I'm sorry. But this is some crazy rass madness

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OH Nanny, my girl you have to start taking it easy. :(:( I am so sorry to hear. I hope those pain meds ease your pain and decrease the distress it is causing your little bambino ;)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

I really didn't want to laugh, but it was just too damn funny. He's still in the hospital. They trying to figure out what was in the cream that caused him to react that way. They won't let him leave until most of sweeling is down. His eyes are still swollen shut.

It's hard to believe that something that's designed to go inside the body could cause such a bad reaction when placed in a DIFFERENT spot in the body than it was intended for! That is so crazy.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Watch the one YARDIE...bout wah kinda fish. Snapper mi dear. Since di yankee dem no eat fish head we go to the fish market and get it CHEAP!

*******off topic

Wow that is some crazy stuff :blink: Talk about a lawsuit!!! I would be furious :angry:

About the fish heads...what kind are good? I have only had snapper but have never bothered to try any other type of fish.

Timeline
Whappen oonu stap chat? Ar oonu ganfe lunch?

Lawny wha yuh had fah lunch tidday?

Kimmie a hope a lie dung yuh a lie dung?

Gillie, deh bad a$$ pickney dem a keep yuh busy? Ar is it spring break? I feel so alone. :alien:

FISH head soup...no baddah laugh aftah mi

No sah, we wish me coudda have some feh drink. More time wen yuh talk bout wah yuh a eat me envy yuh bad, bad :(:(

When Mike come me sure me ago get nuff a dat. :D:D

I am here Claire...how are you doing?

Shauna I am glad that you got some meds to help manage your back pain and that everything is alright with the baby. You're almost done :)

Gillie, deh bad a$$ pickney dem a keep yuh busy? Ar is it spring break? I feel so alone. :alien:

Yum! What kinda fish?

Hey yards, me did doze off and just jump up, cause me decide sey me nah get up outa deh bed till is time fe mek dinna. Me tiyad yah man and me a fe work fe de next four days 12-hour shifts.

Timeline

Shauna I am glad that you got some meds to help manage your back pain and that everything is alright with the baby. You're almost done :)

Yum! What kinda fish?

Hey Yardie, me did doze aff and just wake up. Me decide say me nah get up outa de bed cause me tiyad. Me affi work four 12 hour shift starting tomorrow, so me nah get up till a time fe mek dinna.

Lawd me gane mad, oonu nuh se me a post the same tung twice. LOL

Filed: Timeline

*******off topic

Wow that is some crazy stuff :blink: Talk about a lawsuit!!! I would be furious :angry:

About the fish heads...what kind are good? I have only had snapper but have never bothered to try any other type of fish.

I love the snapper, but I've also used rock fish. I love to fry fish, but i just can't fry it in the house. I drives me crazy. Guess I won't be eating fry fish for a good while now. I use to light up the grill and fry it outside in a huge frying pan. When I fry it on the grill outside I let the oil get extremly hot drop one scoth bonnet pepper in it a run...then I go back and fry the fish. I'm done in about 10 mins or so...and that's frying about 6 or so fish. I hate to cook. I'd rather clean a house all day long. I love cleaning. I love the smell of BLEACH (diluted)...maybe mi mad, but mi just love house work. Mi wi iron, vacuum, wash, you name it, but mi no like fi COOK! Worse if I have to fry something. I always put on LONGSLEEVES

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yum! What kinda fish?

I like to say affordable or reasonably priced. :lol::lol:

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey yards, me did doze off and just jump up, cause me decide sey me nah get up outa deh bed till is time fe mek dinna. Me tiyad yah man and me a fe work fe de next four days 12-hour shifts.

Damn :blush: ...gets some rest!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

This is my last day this week - I have tomorrow and Monday off for the Easter holiday :dance: I'm getting ready to go home.

Everyone have a great Easter :goofy:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

*******off topic

I love the snapper, but I've also used rock fish. I love to fry fish, but i just can't fry it in the house. I drives me crazy. Guess I won't be eating fry fish for a good while now. I use to light up the grill and fry it outside in a huge frying pan. When I fry it on the grill outside I let the oil get extremly hot drop one scoth bonnet pepper in it a run...then I go back and fry the fish. I'm done in about 10 mins or so...and that's frying about 6 or so fish. I hate to cook. I'd rather clean a house all day long. I love cleaning. I love the smell of BLEACH (diluted)...maybe mi mad, but mi just love house work. Mi wi iron, vacuum, wash, you name it, but mi no like fi COOK! Worse if I have to fry something. I always put on LONGSLEEVES

Mi we cook, but me hate housework. I do it because I have to but more time I wish I didn't have to. I try to keep my place as clean as possible so I don't have to do too much of it at once.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.