Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
(F)Guys, I need your prayers once again! (F)

Ok, so I am one my way to drop off the $$ for Ken's room!! I decide to check Craigslist one more time...

Guys, I found an 2 bedroom apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL, right around the corner from my Dad's house for...$1200 (utilities INCLUUDED)!!!

Guys, it is like G-d sent this just for me!! My biggest struggle is finding a place that I can afford and still keep my kids in a good school district! Unfortunately on LI, where your kids go to school depends on where you live!

Guys, I AM BEGGING YOU PRAY FOR US...PLEASE!!! Instead of Ken moving to a room all by himself 10-15 minutes away...WE could move into our OWN place APRIL 1st!!! And start living as a family!

Please pray that G-d touches the landlord's heart and chooses us to be his new tenants!!! My boys would NOT be uprooted from their current school and we would be able to save for a house and I would be around the corner from my Dad (he's getting older...and you never know)!

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Gill, I'm in the same boat a you baby girl. I go to sign my lease next month. For my SANITY I had to get out of that house. The house I was going to purchase the people changed their mind. I'll pray that things work out for you and Ken. I had a bit of a struggle to get my apartment, they were going back and forth on whether they should approve me or not, because I own a house (I didn't understand that). Girl, I just started to cry. Went home got on my knees an prayed. That's all I could do. I have so much going on right now in my life with the K-1 process, finiding a place to live, finding renters, packing, moving, finding a before and after care for my son, getting him registered for school and dealing with my VERY disrepectful EX -- I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. Many times I feel like running away, just to take a break from the stressors in my life, but I sit back and reflect and look at what God has blessed me with.

I'm healthy

I have a healthy and loving son

I can wake up every morning and get out of bed and stand on my 2 feet

I have a great job with excellent benefits (so that I can provide for myself and my son)

I have roof over my head

I have family and friends that love me and want the best for me in life

In a few months or so I'll marry the person I want to share the rest of my life with.

Gill, I as I ask God to order my steps, I ask him to order you steps as well. So, to my VJ sisters

God has a plan for each of us. He wants us to fulfill and he'll provide the STRENGTH we need to carry out his will.

Okay. Now, mi hungri

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On March 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.

Congrats on your approval English. Looks like you will be approved without an interview!!! :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Ok, so I am one my way to drop off the $$ for Ken's room!! I decide to check Craigslist one more time...

Guys, I found an 2 bedroom apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL, right around the corner from my Dad's house for...$1200 (utilities INCLUUDED)!!!

Guys, it is like G-d sent this just for me!! My biggest struggle is finding a place that I can afford and still keep my kids in a good school district! Unfortunately on LI, where your kids go to school depends on where you live!

Guys, I AM BEGGING YOU PRAY FOR US...PLEASE!!! Instead of Ken moving to a room all by himself 10-15 minutes away...WE could move into our OWN place APRIL 1st!!! And start living as a family!

Please pray that G-d touches the landlord's heart and chooses us to be his new tenants!!! My boys would NOT be uprooted from their current school and we would be able to save for a house and I would be around the corner from my Dad (he's getting older...and you never know)!

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Gill, that is such good news. I really hope and pray that this works out for you. I did not like the idea of hime living apart from you and he is new to this. Good luck, I know you will get it :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Gill, I'm in the same boat a you baby girl. I go to sign my lease next month. For my SANITY I had to get out of that house. The house I was going to purchase the people changed their mind. I'll pray that things work out for you and Ken. I had a bit of a struggle to get my apartment, they were going back and forth on whether they should approve me or not, because I own a house (I didn't understand that). Girl, I just started to cry. Went home got on my knees an prayed. That's all I could do. I have so much going on right now in my life with the K-1 process, finiding a place to live, finding renters, packing, moving, finding a before and after care for my son, getting him registered for school and dealing with my VERY disrepectful EX -- I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. Many times I feel like running away, just to take a break from the stressors in my life, but I sit back and reflect and look at what God has blessed me with.

I'm healthy

I have a great job with excellent benefits (so that I can provide for myself and my son)

I have roof over my head

In a few months or so I'll marry the person I want to share the rest of my life with.

Gill, I as I ask God to order my steps, I ask him to order you steps as well. So, to my VJ sisters

God has a plan for each of us. He wants us to fulfill and he'll provide the STRENGTH we need to carry out his will.

Okay. Now, mi hungri

Lawny, mi woulda tink by now you woulda already eat yu three course breakfast :rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Good luck, Gill. I hope it all works out for you!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Gill, that is such good news. I really hope and pray that this works out for you. I did not like the idea of hime living apart from you and he is new to this. Good luck, I know you will get it :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

I'm healthy

I have roof over my head

Okay. Now, mi hungri

Lawny, mi woulda tink by now you woulda already eat yu three course breakfast :rofl::rofl:

Claire,

I'm so damn hungry I'm about the ROAST one of the birds that's on the balcony at my job.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies,

Praying for you guy's, hoping today is much better than yesterday. Hang in there.

Sunny

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Lord, please forgive me for LAUGHING, but this is too funny.

Remember he does not know how to READ and is refusing to learn, but I bet he will now. This morning he went to brush his teeth, called his wife complaining he can't find the tootpaste and where she put it. He gets fustrated and hangs up the phone on her. Goes in the bathroom (Lord please forgive me).....he used her MONISTAT CREAME and brushed his teeth and had a very, very, very bad reaction. The reaction didn't take place until he got to work this morning. He works in the complex he lives in. By the time I got to the hospital and I saw what he looked like and I found out what happened, I could not stop laughing. I mean, I can't even describe what he looks like, but it looked like he was attacked by a 100 bees. Then he gets upset, because his wife and the doctors told him what the creame is used for. So, he's mad at his wife and it's her fault. He's a grown man of 37 years old. He yelling and me and his wife, saying, how you can put something that fi go pon unu P*&$#Y in the bathroom. I asked him where are we suppose to put it. He thought it was travel toothpaste.

:lol::rofl::lol:

You just had me laughing so hard the people at work are looking at me funny!! My hubby doesn't read that well either - thank God he hasn't done anything like this yet!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
GIL..MI HOPPY FI OONUH MI LOVE..APRIL 2 IS RIGHT ROUND DI BLASTED CORNER..JUST HIM STUFF READY FI HIM MOVE IN AND MEK YUH SPACE CAUSE YUH KNOW U A SCREECHY EVERY NIGHT :devil:

ENGLISH..SI MI TELL YUH..CONGRATS GIRL

NEVER THOUGHT OF AQUAPHOR FI BABY...ONLY LIKE IF DEM HAVE DRY SKIN OR ECZEMA OR SOEMTHING LIKE THAT..BUT I NEVER USED ANYTHING IN KIMORA'S HAIR..SHE HAD THE STARIGHTEST DARKEST HAIR THEN IT CURLY AND KINDA STAYED THAT WAY..JUST INGAMINE MI A TRY COMB HER HAIR..MI TELL HER SHE BETTA GLAD IT NO TUFF ..:)

LAWNY...MI WI SEND YUH MI REGISTER LIST..SO JENGS MI NAH TELL HER WAH FI BUY :)

AND YES DAT IS WHAT YUH CALL A STUDIO YUH JUST NEED A CHINESE SHADE FI SEPARATE YUH SPACES :rofl:

MICHELE..MI SORRY YUH AVE FLU..HOPE YUH GET OVER IT SOON :yes::luv:

SHAUNA HOW U BEEN FEELING ?

WEH YAADS DEH..SHE A ACT LIKE SHE NO AVE DI NET NOW :lol:

MI NAH STAY LATE WID OONUH TONITE ..MI TIRED AND MI A TRY GET USED TO GETTING UP SO BLASTED EARLY AGAIN..AFTA SITTIN HOME FI 1 MTH....CHO

pain in my lower back....the other night i was having muscle spasms in my back and they would come and go it hurt and was intense....i was going to call the dr but then they stopped...and know my back/tailbone hurts so i can't sit for too long i have to lay down....i have a dr appointment today so we shall se what they have to say.....

how are you feeling?

Timeline
GIL..MI HOPPY FI OONUH MI LOVE..APRIL 2 IS RIGHT ROUND DI BLASTED CORNER..JUST HIM STUFF READY FI HIM MOVE IN AND MEK YUH SPACE CAUSE YUH KNOW U A SCREECHY EVERY NIGHT :devil:

NEVER THOUGHT OF AQUAPHOR FI BABY...ONLY LIKE IF DEM HAVE DRY SKIN OR ECZEMA OR SOEMTHING LIKE THAT..BUT I NEVER USED ANYTHING IN KIMORA'S HAIR..SHE HAD THE STARIGHTEST DARKEST HAIR THEN IT CURLY AND KINDA STAYED THAT WAY..JUST INGAMINE MI A TRY COMB HER HAIR..MI TELL HER SHE BETTA GLAD IT NO TUFF ..:)

AND YES DAT IS WHAT YUH CALL A STUDIO YUH JUST NEED A CHINESE SHADE FI SEPARATE YUH SPACES :rofl:

MI NAH STAY LATE WID OONUH TONITE ..MI TIRED AND MI A TRY GET USED TO GETTING UP SO BLASTED EARLY AGAIN..AFTA SITTIN HOME FI 1 MTH....CHO

pain in my lower back....the other night i was having muscle spasms in my back and they would come and go it hurt and was intense....i was going to call the dr but then they stopped...and know my back/tailbone hurts so i can't sit for too long i have to lay down....i have a dr appointment today so we shall se what they have to say.....

how are you feeling?

You do realize those are called Braxton-Hicks contractions, right? It's normal to have those now.

And, it's only going to keep coming till you actually go into labor. If you think it hurts now, just you wait..............

One word.........EPIDURAL!!!!!! Make it your friend!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

how are you feeling?

You do realize those are called Braxton-Hicks contractions, right? It's normal to have those now.

And, it's only going to keep coming till you actually go into labor. If you think it hurts now, just you wait..............

you see i wasn't sure if you could get them in your back...i ony thought in your front....know i now.....oh my goal is to make it to 5 and then get the epidural....we shall see

I don't come on here too often but just an update for all the people "removing conditions" soon. We were approved today via email and online case status. Super excited. This October we apply for naturalization. Please send me a PM if you have any questions. I will also post in the next day or so a copy of my cover letter that we used for the I-751 packet. Blessings to all.

Oh, p.s. Gregory Isaacs tonight!!!! Raleigh! What a way to celebrate!

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how are you feeling?

you see i wasn't sure if you could get them in your back...i ony thought in your front....know i now.....oh my goal is to make it to 5 and then get the epidural....we shall see

JG is right Epidural should be your best friend, it was the first thing i asked for!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Nanny, dat baby soon come... :star:

Congrats doodle, now you really have a reason to celebrate. Enjoy the show girlie... :dance:

ROC

Timeline
I don't come on here too often but just an update for all the people "removing conditions" soon. We were approved today via email and online case status. Super excited. This October we apply for naturalization. Please send me a PM if you have any questions. I will also post in the next day or so a copy of my cover letter that we used for the I-751 packet. Blessings to all.

Oh, p.s. Gregory Isaacs tonight!!!! Raleigh! What a way to celebrate!

Congrats, Doodle.

Mindy sends her's in next week. We send ours in the first weekend in August. Wish us both luck!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone.

I MAILED MY PACKET OFF YESTERDAY TO VSC. I OFFICIALLY HAVE A TIMELINE NOW!!!!!!!!! :dance:

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.