Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u need to warn people before u post stuff like this...i laughed so hard, my son wanted to know the joke....

:blink::blink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG, Lawny...that is too dyam FUNNY!!!!! I am CRYING!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: Good fuh em rassclaat!!!! Next time don't be so darn HARD-HEADED!!!!!!

Mi laugh til mi WEAK!!!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On March 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.

:dance:WOO-HOO!!!! :dance: That's great news Engy!!!! Congrats!!

Bless,

Gill

:dance: :dance: GOOD NEWS GUYS.... :wow: AIRPACK CALLED KEN TODAY!!!!! HE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA TOMORROW!!!! :dance::dance:

Although, he will not becoming until April 2nd! :( ...because he needs to get KJ's Birth Certificate and HIS BLASTED Driver's License!!! Well, at least he got it...so I can go ahead and book the ticket!

Bless,

Gill

Congrats! I love Ken's picture. He's officially coming home!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ke and the gang...I love it too! ;):lol: I know...I can't believe he is actually coming home!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
OM phocking God,,mi waan kill him miself..can u phocking imagine dis shyt..my gosh man..ppl can so cruel !!

5mth old raped !!!

That is just so dyam SAD!!!!!! Don't worry yuh hear!! Mi cyan't wait til word gets hout inna dat dhe jail is what em duh!! He will PRAY that they JUS RAPE em! Truss mi, there is a serious system of prison justice...and wid sittin' like dis...the guards will turm a blind eye!!!!

Sick M-f'er!!

Bless,Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

(F)Guys, I need your prayers once again! (F)

Ok, so I am one my way to drop off the $$ for Ken's room!! I decide to check Craigslist one more time...

Guys, I found an 2 bedroom apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL, right around the corner from my Dad's house for...$1200 (utilities INCLUUDED)!!!

Guys, it is like G-d sent this just for me!! My biggest struggle is finding a place that I can afford and still keep my kids in a good school district! Unfortunately on LI, where your kids go to school depends on where you live!

Guys, I AM BEGGING YOU PRAY FOR US...PLEASE!!! Instead of Ken moving to a room all by himself 10-15 minutes away...WE could move into our OWN place APRIL 1st!!! And start living as a family!

Please pray that G-d touches the landlord's heart and chooses us to be his new tenants!!! My boys would NOT be uprooted from their current school and we would be able to save for a house and I would be around the corner from my Dad (he's getting older...and you never know)!

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Other Timeline
,please forgive me for LAUGHING, but this is too funny.

Remember he does not know how to READ and is refusing to learn, but I bet he will now. This morning he went to brush his teeth, called his wife complaining he can't find the tootpaste and where she put it. He gets fustrated and hangs up the phone on her. Goes in the bathroom (Lord please forgive me).....he used her MONISTAT CREAME and brushed his teeth and had a very, very, very bad reaction. The reaction didn't take place until he got to work this morning. He works in the complex he lives in. By the time I got to the hospital and I saw what he looked like and I found out what happened, I could not stop laughing. I mean, I can't even describe what he looks like, but it looked like he was attacked by a 100 bees. Then he gets upset, because his wife and the doctors told him what the creame is used for. So, he's mad at his wife and it's her fault. He's a grown man of 37 years old. He yelling and me and his wife, saying, how you can put something that fi go pon unu P*&$#Y in the bathroom. I asked him where are we suppose to put it. He thought it was travel toothpaste.

ROTFLMAF :crying::rofl::rofl::lol::lol: . That was too damn funny.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
I found a pic of Lawny in heat and pulling out her hair...

strappocapelli.gif

dang, Yardie, how yuh gonna pull out the little piece of hair Lawny have left, yuh nuh right

:rofl:

When I left the hospital his brothers were coming in and they were told what happend so now they calling him pum pum MOUT!...mi a dead wid laugh :rofl:

OMG :rofl: ...

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Ok, so I am one my way to drop off the $$ for Ken's room!! I decide to check Craigslist one more time...

Guys, I found an 2 bedroom apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL, right around the corner from my Dad's house for...$1200 (utilities INCLUUDED)!!!

Guys, it is like G-d sent this just for me!! My biggest struggle is finding a place that I can afford and still keep my kids in a good school district! Unfortunately on LI, where your kids go to school depends on where you live!

Guys, I AM BEGGING YOU PRAY FOR US...PLEASE!!! Instead of Ken moving to a room all by himself 10-15 minutes away...WE could move into our OWN place APRIL 1st!!! And start living as a family!

Please pray that G-d touches the landlord's heart and chooses us to be his new tenants!!! My boys would NOT be uprooted from their current school and we would be able to save for a house and I would be around the corner from my Dad (he's getting older...and you never know)!

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

Isn't AMAZING how things work out??

I will most definitely pray for you, and also pray that the apartment is a nice one!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

I will def pray for you Gill. God has not failed you yet, nor has He brought you this far to leave you. Name it and Claim it in Jesus name!!! The favor of God isn't fair!! He has no respective person. He will do it for you!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

I will most definitely pray for you, and also pray that the apartment is a nice one!!

English you crack me up, but Gill yuh see English is looking out, she don't want u in no rat hole!!! I pray you get it....God is working my girl...who God Bless...

Morning everyone!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
:ot:

I have a randomn hair question. My daughter has the most beautiful curls. I know the basics of how to care for her hair but would love any input you fabulous woman have for me! Any great products that I should try out?

My daughter probably has the same hair. Lately I have been just using a moisture shampoo and conditioner... or even just cond if her hair isnt dirty and then a wide come with TIGI "Curls Rock"... Got it at Rire Aid or CVS. It is a leave in moisterizer and really looks great without giving her that crunchy wet look. And grease is too heavy. I only use if I put in braids or piggies to keep the flyaways tame...

In the past I have also used Bumble & Bumble for curly hair but that is $$ and only get that when I get a bonus! LOL

Hope that helps!

:-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Thanks Guys...love you!

(L)

Gill

English you crack me up, but Gill yuh see English is looking out, she don't want u in no rat hole!!! I pray you get it....God is working my girl...who God Bless...

Morning everyone!!

Thanks Guys...Yes, I saw it last night...it is nice! It's small ...but we just need a start...this would be perfect! You know when EVERYONE thinks you are going to fail and you go out on a limb to prove otherwise! Like Nbees said...We haven't come this far to give up now! I KNOW that Ken & I will work and we just need this break to get a good start!

It would be so scary for him to come here and move into some room by himself...this way we could all be together...finding our way...making it work! I can't sleep...eat ( :blink::wow: ...yeah fuh REAL :lol:)...or think of anything else right now...but this! Honestly, in my area 1 bedroom apartments go for $1500-1700...and 2 bedrooms go for $1900-2100!! So, I am saying this is a MIRACLE!!! Lord, Father please let this be OUR miracle!

The guy is so nice...he likes that I am from the area and know certain people that he knows! But, we have a family of 4(eventually 5) and some people just have 1,2, or 3...it's SO competitive!

All I can do is PRAY!!!! I ask that you do that with me and for US!

Bless-ed love ALWAYS Sistrens,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good morning Everyone! Happy Thursday!

Congrats to you again Gill and I know you will get that apartment. You are truly blessed.

I have been getting everything ready for my trip to St Lucia in a few weeks. Making sure I have all Louis' paperwork and the notorized stuff etc. I am getting so anxious and nervous. If I am lucky we will get an interview while I am there.

Today is my daughter's 6th birthday. I will have to take a nice pic for my signature. So I can show her off. :-)

Have a nice day all! SPRING IS HERE!! Even if it doesn't look like it where I am....

Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.