Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Okay. Mi ave a likkle joke fi unu...

Just got back from the ER with my girlfriend and her stubborn rahtidclaat husband

My girlfriend's husband has been in states since January 1st of this year and well, he does not read well or NOT AT ALL and he will not admit to it. I've offered to help him and he refuses. I think it's mostely pride and he's been making silly mistakes one of which cost him a well paying job back in January.

Mistake #1

He works for a cleaning company and he mix 2 very strong stippers together and they had to clear the building, call hazmat and send people home for the rest of the day.

Mistake #2

He had an interview in Balitmore got on 95 and kept on driving. Before his dumbA$$ called some one he just kept driving. By the time he called his wife, he was at Exit 13 on the Jersey Turnpike. Almost

into NY.

Mistake # 3

Buying a car when you're new to a country and listening to his dumb a$$ friends. Went to EASTERNS MOTORS with his friends and of course they ripped his a$$ off.

AND;

Mistake #4

Lord, please forgive me for LAUGHING, but this is too funny.

Remember he does not know how to READ and is refusing to learn, but I bet he will now. This morning he went to brush his teeth, called his wife complaining he can't find the tootpaste and where she put it. He gets fustrated and hangs up the phone on her. Goes in the bathroom (Lord please forgive me).....he used her MONISTAT CREAME and brushed his teeth and had a very, very, very bad reaction. The reaction didn't take place until he got to work this morning. He works in the complex he lives in. By the time I got to the hospital and I saw what he looked like and I found out what happened, I could not stop laughing. I mean, I can't even describe what he looks like, but it looked like he was attacked by a 100 bees. Then he gets upset, because his wife and the doctors told him what the creame is used for. So, he's mad at his wife and it's her fault. He's a grown man of 37 years old. He yelling and me and his wife, saying, how you can put something that fi go pon unu P*&$#Y in the bathroom. I asked him where are we suppose to put it. He thought it was travel toothpaste.

I got him into a program to help him with his reading and he went the first 2 nights and refused to go home. My girlfriend don't know what else to do. She had no idea he could not read. He is a functional illiterate. I think that's the correct term. He had his own business in Jamaica, so I don't know how he was able to pull that off. I keep telling him Jamaica and the USA is not the same. He said he managed fine in Jamaica and he will manage fine in the USA. People will rip you off if you don't understand what you're reading or signing.

Okay. I have to go ask for forgiveness now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: :dance: GOOD NEWS GUYS.... :wow: AIRPACK CALLED KEN TODAY!!!!! HE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA TOMORROW!!!! :dance::dance:

Although, he will not becoming until April 2nd! :( ...because he needs to get KJ's Birth Certificate and HIS BLASTED Driver's License!!! Well, at least he got it...so I can go ahead and book the ticket!

Bless,

Gill

Thank the LORD! So, Gill, my girl...weh a di wedding? Tell mi fram now, so mi lose so weight and get down to Kimmy size and fit inna mi sexclusive mini frack ;)Besides, mi wah some free food a liquor...mi caan wait fi Kimmy baby shower fi come through.

No that is not what you are supposed to say that, you are supposed to ask her what gift she want and then show up and break out the tupperware.....

so by the way Gil, is what gift u want

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Just got back from the ER with my girlfriend and her stubborn rahtidclaat husband

My girlfriend's husband has been in states since January 1st of this year and well, he does not read well or NOT AT ALL and he will not admit to it. I've offered to help him and he refuses. I think it's mostely pride and he's been making silly mistakes one of which cost him a well paying job back in January.

Mistake #1

He works for a cleaning company and he mix 2 very strong stippers together and they had to clear the building, call hazmat and send people home for the rest of the day.

Mistake #2

He had an interview in Balitmore got on 95 and kept on driving. Before his dumbA$$ called some one he just kept driving. By the time he called his wife, he was at Exit 13 on the Jersey Turnpike. Almost

into NY.

Mistake # 3

Buying a car when you're new to a country and listening to his dumb a$$ friends. Went to EASTERNS MOTORS with his friends and of course they ripped his a$$ off.

AND;

Mistake #4

Remember he does not know how to READ and is refusing to learn, but I bet he will now. This morning he went to brush his teeth, called his wife complaining he can't find the tootpaste and where she put it. He gets fustrated and hangs up the phone on her. Goes in the bathroom (Lord please forgive me).....he used her MONISTAT CREAME and brushed his teeth and had a very, very, very bad reaction. The reaction didn't take place until he got to work this morning. He works in the complex he lives in. By the time I got to the hospital and I saw what he looked like and I found out what happened, I could not stop laughing. I mean, I can't even describe what he looks like, but it looked like he was attacked by a 100 bees. Then he gets upset, because his wife and the doctors told him what the creame is used for. So, he's mad at his wife and it's her fault. He's a grown man of 37 years old. He yelling and me and his wife, saying, how you can put something that fi go pon unu P*&$#Y in the bathroom. I asked him where are we suppose to put it. He thought it was travel toothpaste.

I got him into a program to help him with his reading and he went the first 2 nights and refused to go home. My girlfriend don't know what else to do. She had no idea he could not read. He is a functional illiterate. I think that's the correct term. He had his own business in Jamaica, so I don't know how he was able to pull that off. I keep telling him Jamaica and the USA is not the same. He said he managed fine in Jamaica and he will manage fine in the USA. People will rip you off if you don't understand what you're reading or signing.

u need to warn people before u post stuff like this...i laughed so hard, my son wanted to know the joke....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: :dance: GOOD NEWS GUYS.... :wow: AIRPACK CALLED KEN TODAY!!!!! HE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA TOMORROW!!!! :dance::dance:

Although, he will not becoming until April 2nd! :( ...because he needs to get KJ's Birth Certificate and HIS BLASTED Driver's License!!! Well, at least he got it...so I can go ahead and book the ticket!

Bless,

Gill

Yay I am so happy for you guys!!! He is gonna be here so soon.

Bless,

Gill

Yay I am so happy for you guys!!! He is gonna be here so soon.

Mistake #1

Mistake #2

into NY.

Mistake # 3

AND;

Mistake #4

u need to warn people before u post stuff like this...i laughed so hard, my son wanted to know the joke....

You a dead wid laugh...you should have seen my FACE...I could not look at him. Now, I didn't know what happend all I know was that he had an allergic reaction. So, I thought it was something he ate. So, when I was told what actually happened I could not help it. Even the nurses (who were mostly Jamaicans) were all trying to be professional, but it was too DAMN funny. And he in there cussing all kind of bbclaat and rassclatt. Mi seh mi did a dead. His eyes are SWOLLEN SHUT and I can't even tell you how BIG his lips and his nose are. He's lucky he didn't die. At least he was able talk when I got there. When the ambulance brought him to the hospital he could not talk. They have to keep him overnight to make sure all the swelling goes down.

When I left the hospital his brothers were coming in and they were told what happend so now they calling him pum pum MOUT!...mi a dead wid laugh :rofl:

You a dead wid laugh...you should have seen my FACE...I could not look at him. Now, I didn't know what happend all I know was that he had an allergic reaction. So, I thought it was something he ate. So, when I was told what actually happened I could not help it. Even the nurses (who were mostly Jamaicans) were all trying to be professional, but it was too DAMN funny. And he in there cussing all kind of bbclaat and rassclatt. Mi seh mi did a dead. His eyes are SWOLLEN SHUT and I can't even tell you how BIG his lips and his nose are. He's lucky he didn't die. At least he was able talk when I got there. When the ambulance brought him to the hospital he could not talk. They have to keep him overnight to make sure all the swelling goes down.

When I left the hospital his brothers were coming in and they were told what happend so now they calling him pum pum MOUT!...mi a dead wid laugh :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:dance::dance:GOOD NEWS GUYS.... :wow: AIRPACK CALLED KEN TODAY!!!!! HE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA TOMORROW!!!! :dance::dance:

Bless,

Gill

YEAH!!!!!! :dance::dance:

:dance::dance:GOOD NEWS GUYS.... :wow: AIRPACK CALLED KEN TODAY!!!!! HE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA TOMORROW!!!! :dance::dance:

Bless,

Gill

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On March 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright now JaEng, Good News! Good News! Good News! I'm lovin it............... :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On March 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.

CONGRATS girl....POWER in PRAYERS...you see that SUNNY...Power in PRAYERS...keep it comming. We had another approval today. I think Awakening (forgive me if I spell dat wrong).

Alright now JaEng, Good News! Good News! Good News! I'm lovin it............... :dance:

Sunny what u doing in BED so soon. You still not feeling well? Holy Cross Hospital, which is in Silver Spring was packed this evening. This flu is really getting out of control.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

dang sunny i was just changing my meez, to that living room, but i was trying to figure out how to sit down on the couch..

Bless,

Gill

Congrats! I love Ken's picture. He's officially coming home!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Mistake #1

Mistake #2

into NY.

Mistake # 3

AND;

Mistake #4

:wow: is all i have to say.....i think i would have needed depends

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.