Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello my VJ Yardie family!

Much love and hugs to ya!

Marlon and I are doing well, we are both working (way different hours) and I am still taking my MA classes. We had our AOS interview today and all is well. We are approved pending name/background check. The process was stress free and easy! PHEW! lol

I will come back on in a couple of days with updates and answers to the questions you will have!

HUGS and LOVE,

Sarah

Hey, Sarah.

I've missed talking to you. Andre just asked me if Marlon found a job and how things were going.

Don't stress the different hours part.....it's all good as long as he is working. Andre and I do it all the time. It really makes that time you are together even better. Harder to argue when you don't see each other too!!!!!! Plus, you get a little time and space for yourself.

You need to call me when you get some free time and fill me in.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Question: Is there any free JA radio stations you can listen to online? What about TV stations online? Thanks!

Try here for the radio.....

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=reggae

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Question: Is there any free JA radio stations you can listen to online? What about TV stations online? Thanks!

I watch the news on CVM online through Jumptv.com. Not sure about radio - you could google that.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I googled and ended up getting a lot that were paid subscriptions so I was hoping y'all could steer me to the free stuff.

Thanks Island and JG...I will check them out at home tonight.

There is alot of that - you can watch CVM for free, but have to buy a subscription to watch TVJ. I had found a radio station from Miami one time that was free, but I can't seem to find it right now.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I googled and ended up getting a lot that were paid subscriptions so I was hoping y'all could steer me to the free stuff.

yuh no stop show off since u get di net a yuh yaad..hehhee :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl:

But me nah really a show aff since alla onnu already ave de net at yuh yard. Tuh show aff mi muss ave sumting wey yuh no ave *kissteet* :P

Timeline

But me nah really a show aff since alla onnu already ave de net at yuh yard. Tuh show aff mi muss ave sumting wey yuh no ave *kissteet* :P

yuh never hear di phrase "country come a town" ..ahhahaaa FINALLY, FINALLY...u know mi ongly romp right :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
De only ting wey mi a show aff is dat mi is country through an through an mi live a bush :lol:

yuh right..casue yuh a di ongly country bumpkin here ?? :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yuh never hear di phrase "country come a town" ..ahhahaaa FINALLY, FINALLY...u know mi ongly romp right :thumbs:

Of course mi knoa! :thumbs: No worries!

De only ting wey mi a show aff is dat mi is country through an through an mi live a bush :lol:

Mi nah knoa about dat...but mi knoa mi is one of the few PROUD ones :lol:

Timeline

I CANNOT EAT CHICKEN TO SAVE MY LIFE....why the heck is this sooooo dif from Kimora..my gosh

Of course mi knoa! :thumbs: No worries!

Mi nah knoa about dat...but mi knoa mi is one of the few PROUD ones :lol:

Timeline

wait yardie if yuh a anon..den mi a wah..mi no get it..it seh mi logged in..hhmm..well not fi long cause it a come up pon 2pm :lol:

Timeline

Oh, Kimmy......so sorry. I had the best jerk chicken last night. Hubby sure can cook......Jerk chicken, fresh tomato slices, cabbage salad, and rice and peas.....

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.