Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Since we all confessing

1. I JUST ATE AN ENTIRE AVACADO.......what's wrong with me. I was trying to put it down and only eat half, but it taste so damn good.

2. At Pier One I got the the guard to let in 15 of my friends. I told them we all just got off the tour bus and that our cover was paid for my some guy I just pointed to in the club. I waved at the guy and he waived back. I'm so bad.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre, if he is stupid enough to believe that, you DESERVE to all get in free!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GUYS...i'm not at my desk cause dem cut off mi access but LAPRINCESS NEEDS HELP SHE has a interview date and no police cert of nothing....can someone help out please

i don't know what kinda visa she applied for but why NVC don't have that stuff already mi no know..just help her out fi mi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

JG --

It was so damn easy and besides he was too engulfed in my girlfriend's double DDs and my A$$ to really pay attention. I was like what a DUMB A$$. I don't like the guy that's at the front. He's very arrogant. We overheard him telling his friends that a lot of these young guys show off at the club, because they come with their FARRIN ooman.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
GUYS...i'm not at my desk cause dem cut off mi access but LAPRINCESS NEEDS HELP SHE has a interview date and no police cert of nothing....can someone help out please

i don't know what kinda visa she applied for but why NVC don't have that stuff already mi no know..just help her out fi mi

Kimmy.....confused about what you are asking.

JG --

It was so damn easy and besides he was too engulfed in my girlfriend's double DDs and my A$$ to really pay attention. I was like what a DUMB A$$. I don't like the guy that's at the front. He's very arrogant. We overheard him telling his friends that a lot of these young guys show off at the club, because they come with their FARRIN ooman.

Oh, he's so much smarter then all of them, right?????????

I've been there a handful of times......can't remember who was at the door. Obviously he didn't make an impression on me!!!!!

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Kimmy.....confused about what you are asking.

JG --

Oh, he's so much smarter then all of them, right?????????

I've been there a handful of times......can't remember who was at the door. Obviously he didn't make an impression on me!!!!!

La Princess

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116497

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

well is she applying for a k-1??? if she goes to the interview they may just give them a blue slip until they get the police cert. if she is applying for a k-1 nvc wouldn't have it at all because that is only given to the embassy at the interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here's the link....I don't know why she didn't just come here! She knows where we are and that we would help her!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1670837

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Oh cool I am going to go look at those swim suits. I am worried I wont loss this weight I gained by July. :yes:

Girl, trust me, I hear you! :yes: It's been almost 15 weeks since I had the baby, and I still have 12 lbs. to lose and it does not want to budge :angry: I gained way too weight while I was pregnant. Now I'm paying for it. For a while, the weight loss was pretty steady, but then it tapered off and now it's not moving. I STILL can't get into my jeans or my dress pants. I have to wear stretchy pants or maternity pants. It's very frustrating.

Anyone have any advice?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Ladies, hope you are all having a wonderful day.

I'm still putting together my K1 application and its definitely taking a toll on me! Anyway 3 questions:

1) Is it one or two passport type photos that should be included with the G325A?

2)For the description of how we met, I have two paragraphs, one long and one short, is this too much information or not enough? I've read on this site that it should not be too specific but then elsewhere on the site I've read I should be very specific.

3) Does it matter if I pay with a personal check or money order? I was thinking of using a personal check.

Thanks for your help!

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Timeline

I'm still putting together my K1 application and its definitely taking a toll on me! Anyway 3 questions:

1) Is it one or two passport type photos that should be included with the G325A?

2)For the description of how we met, I have two paragraphs, one long and one short, is this too much information or not enough? I've read on this site that it should not be too specific but then elsewhere on the site I've read I should be very specific.

3) Does it matter if I pay with a personal check or money order? I was thinking of using a personal check.

Thanks for your help!

Mumsie,

Make it short but accurate. Things that your SO will remember...Place, Date, what you were doing. The more info you give them....the more questions they can generate to ask him...Short, but concise!

One to two paragraphs should be good....it's 'War & Peace' novels that I would say NO too!

Bless,

Gill

P.S.- PERSONAL CHECK PERSONAL CHECK PERSONAL CHECK!!! You can track the progress of your application better!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Thanks for your help!

Mumsie,

Make it short but accurate. Things that your SO will remember...Place, Date, what you were doing. The more info you give them....the more questions they can generate to ask him...Short, but concise!

One to two paragraphs should be good....it's 'War & Peace' novels that I would say NO too!

Bless,

Gill

P.S.- PERSONAL CHECK PERSONAL CHECK PERSONAL CHECK!!! You can track the progress of your application better!

yup what she said.....and photo copy the check as well....just to have another type of record.....you know how they can be with paperwork!!!

i just looked it said one passport....you can go here as well to see what else you may need

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k3guide

Edited by nannygirl82

Ya'll every been to HEDONISM...(lord have merci) some people should never take their clothes off... :devil:

Me and Tony went there on a night pass (6pm - 3am) while we were still dating. It was so much fun :devil::whistle::innocent:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

Thanks for your help!

Mumsie,

Bless,

Gill

yup what she said.....and photo copy the check as well....just to have another type of record.....you know how they can be with paperwork!!!

Ohhh,

thanks for reminding me Nans....photo copy your Entire application (a PITA...I KNOW, but trust me ...you'll thank us for it in the end!)....especially the 'how you met part' ...send a copy to SO and let him start memorizing it from NOW!!! I can't memba bout deh passport pictura dem...

Bless,Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.