Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Mawnin my beautiful sistahs.

********Off topic (why the HELL are the Plus size swimsuits so FRIGGIN UGLY!).

Mawnin Lawny,

Did you check in Target? Last year they had some cute swimsuits... Also, don't sleep on Kmart, because they had some nice swimsuits with the cover-ups that matched.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She will develop that relationship. It just takes time. You know this is something he has to do for himself.

I figured you would want another girl to name Akoi.

i know..but he is so used to the "Jamaican" way of raising kids..i tell him to let her be a child..if she puts her toys all over the place it's a problem..awwww i'm tired....he said even other kids that r not his "run" to him even when they don't know him..i say well try going btwn them and they're mom at 2yrs old...

what's Akoi ? :help:

Every time I think of your daughter's name, I think of Kimora Lee Simmons. Isn't Akoi one of her kid's names? I could just be whack in the head on that one.

Kids don't stay kids for very long. Yes, let her just be a child.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Clairey, Michelle..only us here tonite huh

When yuh no si Jengs yuh mus know ..wait til she come

How many of u guys go to the north shore when visiting ? or how many met their SO there ?

Montego Bay is always the place where I started my visits and mostly where I stayed. Yes, it is where I met Andre. He lived right next to the runways. I think that was the absolute hardest part......they would all sit in his yard and wave to me as my plane took off and I could see them from the window.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot:

My turn to rant!! My husband has been talking about getting a I-Phone for a while, he has a phone and really doesn't need it other than the fact that he's into the whole style thing :angry: We've gone back and forth about it for months now. Well today he calls me and tells me that he has something for me and to call him when I'm on my way home from work so he can be there when I get home cause he wanted to spend some time with me before he goes to his second job... Need I say I burned the freeway down getting home :devil: I get here before him he comes in and gives me some money and tells me to pay off my credit card with it and spend the rest on myself. Then he tells me that one of his friends ordered a I-Phone for him... Next thing I know I see him pugging it in to charge :o:diablo: My whole mood changed to pissed off!!! The way he said it to me ws like it was on order, not that he had gotten one! I felt like tha was one of those quiet as kept things! I told him if you can have a I-Phone then I can have a new purse!! He had the nerve to try to protest!!

I'm sure you guys are wondering WHY I got mad about it....

1. That thing cost toooo dyam much if you ask me!!

2. Whenever I mention wanting to go buy a new Coach purse he has a fit and say... Nuh chat bout Bloodclat purse tuh mi!! yuh already haffi nuf purse dem inna deh closet, nuh sar mi nuh gwan fe spend suh much on waan bag!!!

We planned to go out shopping tomorrow to buy a few things... Guess what I'll be getting... Thats right a brand new COACH bag!!

He is going to drop dead but thats ok cause while he chats on his new phone, I'll be swinging my purse :yes:

You go, girl!

Post a picture. I love Coach bags!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

How many of u guys go to the north shore when visiting ? or how many met their SO there ?

It's the north coast silly :lol::lol: . I have not done the tourist thing since I was married. We used to do the tourist thing every year and always ended up in Negril.

I met Mike in Old Harbour and the only place we went together was to Little Ochie and to Portmore and Kingston when I went to visit my sisters. The first time I visited him it was on short notice and he was not able to get off work and the second time it rained the whole time I was there. :lol::lol: You know how we spent the time, don't you? :innocent::innocent:

Clariey,

Ken & I LOVE likkle Ochie!! OMG-d...my man thought he died and went to heaven when he saw all those fish! He would eat fish EVERYDAY if he could! :no:...I mean I like fish....but everyday :no::lol:!

I keep telling him to get a belly full of his beloved snapper now...cause at $8.00 a lb...we won't be eating that to often here!

Bless,

Gill

I know that's right. We found this place that sold snapper for $4.99 a pound. Of course, that place had to go out of business. Now we eat cod, tilapia, salmon and I got him hooked on Catfish.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's the north coast silly :lol::lol: . I have not done the tourist thing since I was married. We used to do the tourist thing every year and always ended up in Negril.

I met Mike in Old Harbour and the only place we went together was to Little Ochie and to Portmore and Kingston when I went to visit my sisters. The first time I visited him it was on short notice and he was not able to get off work and the second time it rained the whole time I was there. :lol::lol: You know how we spent the time, don't you? :innocent::innocent:

Clariey,

Ken & I LOVE likkle Ochie!! OMG-d...my man thought he died and went to heaven when he saw all those fish! He would eat fish EVERYDAY if he could! :no:...I mean I like fish....but everyday :no::lol:!

I keep telling him to get a belly full of his beloved snapper now...cause at $8.00 a lb...we won't be eating that to often here!

Bless,

Gill

I know that's right. We found this place that sold snapper for $4.99 a pound. Of course, that place had to go out of business. Now we eat cod, tilapia, salmon and I got him hooked on Catfish.

that's good, we've eat blue snapper a lot cheaper at $2.99 a pound

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gilli..mi a pray everything work out fi yuh..God nah sleep and him no fail uh yet

Lawny..send some a dah prayers deh dis way please

Jengs mi buy either yellow tail snapper or blue..go from 2.99-3.-49

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Gilli..mi a pray everything work out fi yuh..God nah sleep and him no fail uh yet

Lawny, mi need some too,

Kimmy the only two fish i knew about was porgy and kingfish...the first time i went to the fish market for mr jengles I was clueless...

Timeline

Lawny, mi need some too,

Kimmy the only two fish i knew about was porgy and kingfish...the first time i went to the fish market for mr jengles I was clueless...

hahaha..hush a no nuttin at least yuh a learn

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Lawny, mi need some too,

uumm kimmy, yuh bump look kind of off inna yah meez, at first i thought what are her breasts low...cause mi see two seperate lumps...u a have twin???

Timeline

Lawny, mi need some too,

uumm kimmy, yuh bump look kind of off inna yah meez, at first i thought what are her breasts low...cause mi see two seperate lumps...u a have twin???

hahaha :lol: chil mi no know wah if tell yuh dat is...hahaha..mi just needed fi get up off di couch.. :lol:

why wi ave 1 anon...oonuh shame fi seh ooonuh come pon VJ pon SUNDAY..please coem out man

She will develop that relationship. It just takes time. You know this is something he has to do for himself.

I figured you would want another girl to name Akoi.

i know..but he is so used to the "Jamaican" way of raising kids..i tell him to let her be a child..if she puts her toys all over the place it's a problem..awwww i'm tired....he said even other kids that r not his "run" to him even when they don't know him..i say well try going btwn them and they're mom at 2yrs old...

what's Akoi ? :help:

Every time I think of your daughter's name, I think of Kimora Lee Simmons. Isn't Akoi one of her kid's names? I could just be whack in the head on that one.

Kids don't stay kids for very long. Yes, let her just be a child.

yeah..i think that is one of daughters name..ur funny JG

Montego Bay is always the place where I started my visits and mostly where I stayed. Yes, it is where I met Andre. He lived right next to the runways. I think that was the absolute hardest part......they would all sit in his yard and wave to me as my plane took off and I could see them from the window.

dats awesone :)..i like when i'm about to land and we go over the waters and the mountains it's awesome

Timeline
:ot:

My turn to rant!! My husband has been talking about getting a I-Phone for a while, he has a phone and really doesn't need it other than the fact that he's into the whole style thing :angry: We've gone back and forth about it for months now. Well today he calls me and tells me that he has something for me and to call him when I'm on my way home from work so he can be there when I get home cause he wanted to spend some time with me before he goes to his second job... Need I say I burned the freeway down getting home :devil: I get here before him he comes in and gives me some money and tells me to pay off my credit card with it and spend the rest on myself. Then he tells me that one of his friends ordered a I-Phone for him... Next thing I know I see him pugging it in to charge :o:diablo: My whole mood changed to pissed off!!! The way he said it to me ws like it was on order, not that he had gotten one! I felt like tha was one of those quiet as kept things! I told him if you can have a I-Phone then I can have a new purse!! He had the nerve to try to protest!!

I'm sure you guys are wondering WHY I got mad about it....

1. That thing cost toooo dyam much if you ask me!!

2. Whenever I mention wanting to go buy a new Coach purse he has a fit and say... Nuh chat bout Bloodclat purse tuh mi!! yuh already haffi nuf purse dem inna deh closet, nuh sar mi nuh gwan fe spend suh much on waan bag!!!

We planned to go out shopping tomorrow to buy a few things... Guess what I'll be getting... Thats right a brand new COACH bag!!

He is going to drop dead but thats ok cause while he chats on his new phone, I'll be swinging my purse :yes:

Fa real :lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

lol a muss mi a anon :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
OK...my turn to rant!!

I have been fuming for a few days now and I just gotta let it out!

Ok, as many of you know I live with my Father and my boys on LI, NY. I have been saving for Ken to come-up and move out...I figured about late June/early July.

WE ASKED KEN'S AUNT (Who lives in the Bronx) if he could stay with her until we save up enough $$ to move out! WE asked her even before we filed..."Of course...you're my sister's son...where else would you stay ray tay tay!!" We asked in July...December when we got our NOA2....in February ...when we got a date. "No problem"...EVERY-BLOODCLAAT TIME!!!

Ok, so Ken calls her on Thursday to let har knoa wi git through...wat does dis blasted ooman seh..."Well, mi pickney dem (18 & 22) kindda get big now and mi nuh tink mi ave deh space!!!! :blink::bonk::huh::o

AWATDEHBUMBARASCLAAT YUH A TALK BOUT!? :angry::angry: She never knew she didn't ave deh space inna HENNY of the prior months dem!

Yuh doan know wi arready...Wi diddna drive wid NO frigging license...through Chalky bloodclaat Hill...bus our ras fi jump through deh TEN million embassy hoop dem fi git our approval fuh give hup now!

Suh, now I am running around trying to find em a place fuh em tuh stay til wi can move out!

Ken is SO hurt...not b/c she said no...but b/c this is his FAVORITE Auntie...When yuh ear em talk bout har...yuh wouldda tink she walk pon wata! I told em..."Baby, let this be you're first lesson bout Farrin...wat people tell yuh inna JA....is a different ting when yuh reach up yehso!"

Wat pisses mi off...is yuh see other cultures and people come to this country and reach FAR!!! Its b/c dem knoa seh...if yuh give someone a start...it mus come back tuh yuh! So many of my Indian students are staying with friends of a friend of a friend (deh whole bloodcleat house jam packed....but dem nuh business wid dat!)...dem a guh to school! Bwoy, sometimes we can be our own worse enemy!

It's ok...deh devil is always working ...but so is deh Lawd and I KNOA we are BLESSED and something will happen!

Just pray fuh us fi find someting Sistrens...that's all I can seh!

Love ya'll,

Gill (L)

I feel you on that Gill. Maybe when she was promising, so did not expect him to get through. I can't understand us Jmaicans, we do not take care of our own. Also look at the Hatians them, how so much of them pack up in a small apartment or house until each one makes it on their own and then they turn around and help another. We should really take at look at how they live and take a page out of their book.

I really hope she changes her mind, because it will be less stress on you financially. Just keep praying and we have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Much love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.