Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

My 5 year old ask me when my hubby's going back to JA. I asked why he say cause he's too mean I want my real daddy back...I told him he could forget it..it won't happen..he said huh??

My 13year old broke down crying once and said..How am I supposed to follow all these rules all of a sudden....did she mek me look like an asss or what?? :wacko:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..actually i am hoping it's a boy :) just that i love the girl names :luv:

I have a boy and a girl. Everyone told me that was the perfect combo. Not so sure. Sometimes I wish I had two boys or two girls. They fight like cats and dogs sometimes!

I know ..Kimora is a piece of work and my gosh she mek mi head hurt mi more time

Ok i have a real problem

I NEED KIMORA TO DEVELOPE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER...my gosh they drive me mad..one minute they're good and playing next min all hell break lose..I don't want him to start resenting her..cause she'll do stuff and he'll say "see, she ave sense" yes but dat no mean she understands what is meant..she lives to mimic...he doesn't get that he needs to "buy" her to win her over ..know what i mean ??..they make me MAD...is it that I"M the problem ?

I don't know about the "buying" part. In my case yes, My children are not his and I felt like my husband had to first develop a friendship/ reationship with my children first before trying to tell them what to do. IMO as long as your not disagreeing about it infront of her, cause she sounds very smart for her age and knows her mama will stand up for her, only disagree about things in private with your hubby... let her know he as the upper hand....just my .025 cents worth(not even a penny's worth :lol: ), other wise she'll learn she can play the two of you against each other.

I'm fat and full of ice cream :yes:

right postive reinforcement..jay was playing us...then we caught on and i had to start saying if mr jengles said it, then it is so..

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline
Clairey, Michelle..only us here tonite huh

When yuh no si Jengs yuh mus know ..wait til she come

How many of u guys go to the north shore when visiting ? or how many met their SO there ?

Girl, I am here watching a movie with my son and his girl, just wishing Mike was here with us.

Anyway, I feel youon that relationaship issue with your daughter and her father. He has to remember that a kind word turneth away wrath and he has to be careful how he "reprimands" her. The JA way isn't always the best way. You have to also make sure you are not sending her the wrong message. You both have to be united in the way you both treat her. When he reprimands her and she runs to you be careful what is said and your reaction to whatever happened. Try to talk to him and you both come to an agreement about punishment.

He also has to remember that she is a little girl and has the house as her playground. You both have to designate play area and time and clen up time and do it with her. He can't expect her to learn by herself. Be patient with him. Even though most JA men have kids back home, they are not really involved in their lives, it is left up to the woman especially if they are not married and living together. So, this might be new for him.

Makes perfect sense. Sometimes I wonder how they can be soo good at somethings as totally suck at other things.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Clairey, Michelle..only us here tonite huh

When yuh no si Jengs yuh mus know ..wait til she come

How many of u guys go to the north shore when visiting ? or how many met their SO there ?

It's the north coast silly :lol::lol: . I have not done the tourist thing since I was married. We used to do the tourist thing every year and always ended up in Negril.

I met Mike in Old Harbour and the only place we went together was to Little Ochie and to Portmore and Kingston when I went to visit my sisters. The first time I visited him it was on short notice and he was not able to get off work and the second time it rained the whole time I was there. :lol::lol: You know how we spent the time, don't you? :innocent::innocent:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
It could be..mi tell him wi a go counseling :) ..one a mi benefits from mi job..hahaa..him nearly ded wid laughter...

OH ! s this she said the other night while in the car.."i don't like daddy"...my heart sunk..ppl a go start tink mi a tell her to say these things..i tell him..she is responding to his reactions to her...he HAS to listen every single time she says daddy..never let her feel like she is bothering him..dat kind a stuff..he doesn't get it..my life

a no North shore dem call it ?..like Negril, Montego Bay, the tourists areas

Oh...I'm afraid to answer..dat means we're getting a divorce :unsure::huh: ....

woieee.....woieee...mi a ded a cyaa laugh..nooo silly...

mi ask cause I never did the tourist thing only to like Dunns River or Black River for the day and stuff like that..never stayed at a resort or anything..dats why mi ask....i wanna go and do that hopefully our next trip

Oh ok..mi haf ti wonda :whistle: ..Yes we have done the tourist ting...but now I don't like to spend the money. :whistle: Next time I plan on takin the kids and I do want to stay at the RIU cause it'll be thier first time. You should def do it at least once, Sonny and I love the RIU..you get's your money's worth for sure.

I am with you on the spending money bit because when you get back the bills are there to be paid :angry:

Timeline
My 5 year old ask me when my hubby's going back to JA. I asked why he say cause he's too mean I want my real daddy back...I told him he could forget it..it won't happen..he said huh??

My 13year old broke down crying once and said..How am I supposed to follow all these rules all of a sudden....did she mek me look like an asss or what?? :wacko:

Yup heard that before and my son is 5. now he's asking when is he coming back :whistle::whistle: go figure

your 13 yr old made it seem like she was doing what she want before he came...that is too funny

Timeline
Mi get mi 3rd heart :lol::yes:

Lita..mi a live up to yuh title.... :lol:

when mi reach home mi log on back..fi now lata

Is how u always a go a people yard and a hop pon dem computer...??

Timeline

In the morrows y'all. I worked last night and only had three hours sleep. I am going to go catch some zees. I am starting to get a headache. I guess because I started going back to the gym I have all this energy. See ya tomorrow. Have a good night's rest everybody.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Claire no laugh afta mi ..yuh no si a TOWN mi come from... :lol:

Shauna yes I do want to find out what I'm having..can't wait

Jengs a mi sistah mi did deh and she did a try run mi..she waan go a har bed :yes:

Kashi need fi get it,...and yes Kimora has a whole lot of attitude..but him cyaan follow up pickney

him a seh all mi a seh is she a only 2 she a baby..YES..she is and thats a fact..mi tell him go tell ppl seh him 2yr old seh she no like him and see what they say..dem will laugh afta yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Jengs a mi sistah mi did deh and she did a try run mi..she waan go a har bed :yes:Kashi need fi get it,...and yes Kimora has a whole lot of attitude..but him cyaan follow up pickney

him a seh all mi a seh is she a only 2 she a baby..YES..she is and thats a fact..mi tell him go tell ppl seh him 2yr old seh she no like him and see what they say..dem will laugh afta yuh

fi real, cause u at her house and you ain't even talking to her, just a type pon computer

Timeline

Jengs a mi sistah mi did deh and she did a try run mi..she waan go a har bed :yes:Kashi need fi get it,...and yes Kimora has a whole lot of attitude..but him cyaan follow up pickney

fi real, cause u at her house and you ain't even talking to her, just a type pon computer

she did inna fi har own..and mi did still dere..so what else to do....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

:ot:

My turn to rant!! My husband has been talking about getting a I-Phone for a while, he has a phone and really doesn't need it other than the fact that he's into the whole style thing :angry: We've gone back and forth about it for months now. Well today he calls me and tells me that he has something for me and to call him when I'm on my way home from work so he can be there when I get home cause he wanted to spend some time with me before he goes to his second job... Need I say I burned the freeway down getting home :devil: I get here before him he comes in and gives me some money and tells me to pay off my credit card with it and spend the rest on myself. Then he tells me that one of his friends ordered a I-Phone for him... Next thing I know I see him pugging it in to charge :o:diablo: My whole mood changed to pissed off!!! The way he said it to me ws like it was on order, not that he had gotten one! I felt like tha was one of those quiet as kept things! I told him if you can have a I-Phone then I can have a new purse!! He had the nerve to try to protest!!

I'm sure you guys are wondering WHY I got mad about it....

1. That thing cost toooo dyam much if you ask me!!

2. Whenever I mention wanting to go buy a new Coach purse he has a fit and say... Nuh chat bout Bloodclat purse tuh mi!! yuh already haffi nuf purse dem inna deh closet, nuh sar mi nuh gwan fe spend suh much on waan bag!!!

We planned to go out shopping tomorrow to buy a few things... Guess what I'll be getting... Thats right a brand new COACH bag!!

He is going to drop dead but thats ok cause while he chats on his new phone, I'll be swinging my purse :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.