Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Ok :ot:

Not sure if anybody like line dances, but here's a new one being done on Mary J's new song "Just Fine". At least I think it's new.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2299120299516682162

MJB is mu idol if u don't already know :whistle:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

is everything ok???

I'm going to call her. I'm worried

I don't think it's a good idea to call her. Apparently she closed her account for a good reason. Best of luck Manya.... I hope everything's ok and if you stop back through, know that I'm here if you need absolutely anything.

Sunny

Agreed, I'm just hoping she's out grown the need for this thread, re: info regarding immigration and nothing else. She most likely wouldn't feel comfortable sharing anything else, here esp.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not sure if anybody like line dances, but here's a new one being done on Mary J's new song "Just Fine". At least I think it's new.....

I like her a lot too. I want to learn this new dance. :dance: lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Good afternoon Fam!!

I like to line dance :yes:

I haven't seen this one yet but mi ago tuh mi yaad and learn ie ;)

I would never be able to keep up. :blink:

:ranting: Okay I need to vent! OK first the background story or none of the rest of the story will make sense. I dumped my kids father May of 06 for cheating. 2 weeks later the new chic got pregnant. And had a girl. Mean while she's psycho and has stalked me, sent the police to my house numerous times (lookin 4 the ex), and many, many other things. Why in the F*#$ did the heffer just call inviting us (the kids & I) to Brianna's 1st birthday party next Saturday. Mind you we NEVER have been on good terms (her doing) and if I ever see chic in public she will get beat down. My ex and her are not even together anymore. Of course they didn't last long. Oh I could go on and on! I can not believe this chic had the nerve to even call my flippin house! And unlike a normal sane adult I know damn well her motive is not so the children can have a relationship. thchair.gif

Sorry for laughing at first.... I agree with Jengs depending on how long it's been, try talking at first, see where her head is at...that is if you can tell :lol: . I'd be afraid to go around her for fear of beatin her down too.

Thanks, great advice if she was a mature adult. She is not over the ex. It was just a few days ago she called the police saying she was me and that my ex was trying to break into my house. I have a restraining order on my ex and the cops flew over here. And he wasn't here. She calls daily private name/number trying to see if he's here. Everytime she calls I block the number she called from but then she finds a new phone # to call from. She is either trying to make him jealous or set me up. Good thing I'm no fool. I guess I need renew the restraining order I had on her.

There you go. :no:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HHHHHHHaaaaaa my girl that is so true. That's a good price for Jamaica Grande. I like it their it's really nice. If you're going to be there check out Magarita Ville on Wednesday night. I can't remember what nights I use to go to Amesia and there's another club. I know Ray is going to be surprise. Poor Marcel, he thinks I'm coming to Jamaica in June. His friend is picking me up at the airport next month April 9th and I can't wait. I'll also be in Jamaica in June, so maybe we can link up. I stay at my dad's house in Trelawny. So, if you don't mind the COUNTRY you're more than welcome. Hopefully the renovations will be done by then. AND please make sure Ray is with you, because all I have is MALE cousins and all they have to see is a women with a tiny bit of MEAT on their body and they lose their ever loving minds.

Me and dave stayed there back in November and it was $399 for each of us. Seems like it's cheapest in the summer and then again during hurricane season, when i went LOL.

Dave and Ray are both from Ochi and since me and SunnyJa were down there around the same time last month, we all did Margaritaville on Mondays and wednesdays.....Ur right Lawny, Wet Wednesdays at M Ville is pretty fun. Amnesia has ladies night on Thursdays which is good too.

I've never stayed at the RIU but for the price, the Sunset Grande was pretty nice and it's closer to everything when ur ready to go into town. I think I'd like the RIU but since Dave doesn't drive, it just ends up being too far from his work and town :( One thing I didn't like at the Sunset Grande is you have to plan ur dinner reservations wayyyyy in advance if their busy and sometimes it felt like we were "rushing" to make sure we had a sit down dinner. Other than that, staff was real nice and accomodating....well outside of the housekeeper who spilled bleach near one of Dave's shirts! :angry: The manager paid us for it but still....a little suspect for a place with that kinda reputation....don't ya think???? :wacko:

Have fun Mich....Glad u finally made ur travel plans!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

is everything ok???

I'm going to call her. I'm worried

I don't think it's a good idea to call her. Apparently she closed her account for a good reason. Best of luck Manya.... I hope everything's ok and if you stop back through, know that I'm here if you need absolutely anything.

Sunny

Agreed, I'm just hoping she's out grown the need for this thread, re: info regarding immigration and nothing else. She most likely wouldn't feel comfortable sharing anything else, here esp.

I agree Mich....she just called me last night and left me a message.....we talk a few times a week and nothing she sd on my answering machine sounded like someone in distress.

I'm thinking she closed her account for reasons related to something else. Some folks at her job got in trouble for being on the internet or something a few months ago so maybe she just "closed it" temporarily to prove a point so no one at work could see her sites, emails etc. from here on out.

If I talk to her tonight, I'll let u guys know if she's o.k. and that we're thinking about her in case she wants to talk.

Tonisha :)

K-1 Timeline

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

AOS Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, this dance looks fun! It ain't nothing like line dancing in a gown, haha. Thats one of the funnest parts of a wedding.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
:ranting: Okay I need to vent! OK first the background story or none of the rest of the story will make sense. I dumped my kids father May of 06 for cheating. 2 weeks later the new chic got pregnant. And had a girl. Mean while she's psycho and has stalked me, sent the police to my house numerous times (lookin 4 the ex), and many, many other things. Why in the F*#$ did the heffer just call inviting us (the kids & I) to Brianna's 1st birthday party next Saturday. Mind you we NEVER have been on good terms (her doing) and if I ever see chic in public she will get beat down. My ex and her are not even together anymore. Of course they didn't last long. Oh I could go on and on! I can not believe this chic had the nerve to even call my flippin house! And unlike a normal sane adult I know damn well her motive is not so the children can have a relationship. thchair.gif

Hey Classy...

I'm glad u didn't plan on going to the party yourself....sounds like she's trying to "bait" you in for some reason through the kids. If she's still calling your house, sending the police there AND still looking for an EX you got rid of almost 2 years ago....then it sounds like she's trying to stir up trouble for u and for him.

The restraining order on HER sounds like a good idea right about now! :lol:

You always make good decisions so I'm sure you'll do whatever is comfortable for you and the kids without having to deal with her or the EX for that matter. ;)

T

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Went to SJG in Sept last year. I liked it alot especially cause I was getting a break from no electricty and cold showers and sometimy water flow...haha.

Anyway we got a deal of less than $350 for the 2 of us. I thought it was catered to kids alot which was cool but you couldn't have food in your room, so no room service or bringing food up...I didn't like that at all. Also there were no motorized water sports included so that sucked. The food was good though. I ate at the restaurants and buffet. Oh but at the end of the stay...why did we go to check out and had a charge from someone (maid) using our room phone. Yeah I had to settle that quick quick. I thought the location of SJG was cool, but I think I would like to try the RIU cause I feel like SJG was missing alot of amenities. I would have been disappointed had I not paid so little for the stay.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He wasn't worth my revenge. Being happy is all the revenge I need. If he happens to call and actually get through, I make sure to tell him just how happy I am.

Hey, Kimmy......

You going to find out the sex of the baby? Picked out any names yet?

Sooo true..

Yeah JG I do want to know the sex I can't wait to find out what has been giving me such a hard time..hmm names..nothing yet..wella girl it will Be Lauryn Brenna...of course hubby don't knowthis yet but mi ago try convince him ..IF he doesn't like.. i guess we have to come up with something we like..wah oonuh seh.. :luv:

I'm going back to work on Monday lawd help everybody...1mth of not working my gosh..i wanna stay on vacation :lol:

wait ,wait ...Shem..what happened..we like you ..always have something to add....i'm confused :huh::o

That's a beautiful name. No boy name? Does that mean you are rooting for another girl?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Trelawny and Marlita - I hope your NOA2s soon come :clock:

We're still waiting for Damien's NOA1...he went to his biometrics appointment this morning. His CG expires April 10th.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon also. Because, I don't know if I can stand to be in HEAT again this month. KIMMY no baddah open u mout :innocent:

I understand the In Heat part Lawny. Dang it! I may need a trip before June...lol B)

HHHHHHHaaaaaa my girl that is so true. That's a good price for Jamaica Grande. I like it their it's really nice. If you're going to be there check out Magarita Ville on Wednesday night. I can't remember what nights I use to go to Amesia and there's another club. I know Ray is going to be surprise. Poor Marcel, he thinks I'm coming to Jamaica in June. His friend is picking me up at the airport next month April 9th and I can't wait. I'll also be in Jamaica in June, so maybe we can link up. I stay at my dad's house in Trelawny. So, if you don't mind the COUNTRY you're more than welcome. Hopefully the renovations will be done by then. AND please make sure Ray is with you, because all I have is MALE cousins and all they have to see is a women with a tiny bit of MEAT on their body and they lose their ever loving minds.

Lawny,

We pass Trelawny on our way to Ochi, so it's not that far away. I go to Margaritaville a lot when I go to Ochi since I normally stay in town and I love it. last Month Ray wanted to go to Amnesia and I got dressed and we walked to him mom's house, but I was so tired that I layed down and went to sleep. We never made it, so I'll be sure to go this time. We are going 6/2-6/6, but I may stay a little longer. I'll have to see.

I would love to meet up if our travel dates are the same. Hmmmm, your guy cousins will be there huh? I'm thinking if I should I bring Ray or not???? I think I'll bring him...

Michelle, you are so BAD!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Went to SJG in Sept last year. I liked it alot especially cause I was getting a break from no electricty and cold showers and sometimy water flow...haha.

Anyway we got a deal of less than $350 for the 2 of us. I thought it was catered to kids alot which was cool but you couldn't have food in your room, so no room service or bringing food up...I didn't like that at all. Also there were no motorized water sports included so that sucked. The food was good though. I ate at the restaurants and buffet. Oh but at the end of the stay...why did we go to check out and had a charge from someone (maid) using our room phone. Yeah I had to settle that quick quick. I thought the location of SJG was cool, but I think I would like to try the RIU cause I feel like SJG was missing alot of amenities. I would have been disappointed had I not paid so little for the stay.

Hey Lita,

I agree with you, I think the reason we liked SJG so much too is because we got a REALLY good rate for the 5 days but ur right about the "no room service" and stuff like that. They make it so u HAVE to eat all your meals at certain times and since i smoke cigarettes...I didn't like how you couldn't smoke in your room or really anywhere on the property but outside. :angry:

The food was decent and i enjoyed the beach, the pools and some of the entertainment....the bar in the main lobby was my favorite cause u could smoke cigarettes out there and here music 24-7 :lol: Overall, the best thing about SJG is the location and the fact that when it goes on sale, ur only paying about $100 a night for 2 people. Otherwise, I heard the RIU is the best all inclusive in Ochi....if you don't mind not being able to really Walk to anything close by.

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I agree Mich....she just called me last night and left me a message.....we talk a few times a week and nothing she sd on my answering machine sounded like someone in distress.

I'm thinking she closed her account for reasons related to something else. Some folks at her job got in trouble for being on the internet or something a few months ago so maybe she just "closed it" temporarily to prove a point so no one at work could see her sites, emails etc. from here on out.

If I talk to her tonight, I'll let u guys know if she's o.k. and that we're thinking about her in case she wants to talk.

Tonisha :)

Oh thanks :thumbs: She mentioned that before...snitches gone end up in stiches lol

Timeline
I apparently need Jesus bc I am pissed bc hubby wants to help put electricity in his daughter's mothers home. I know he's only doing it for his daughter. but I just can't believe this woman has the nerve to ask. :wacko: and what can I say. No :blink: den i look like the evil witch I feel like I want to be :angry:

His daugther's mother's house. Whyyyy? has she asked for things before?

No. She, they have been living with the mother she now has her own place and wants help lighting the place.

Does that mean help paying the monthly bill too?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.