Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's going on today? Is everyone out enjoying the sun? I just woke up but is still lying around in bed. I have to go to the gym @ 3 today for my orientation. Yes, I finally joined!

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

HOW Kimmy so quiet...she probably sitting around a BIG PLATE a food

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline

I apparently need Jesus bc I am pissed bc hubby wants to help put electricity in his daughter's mothers home. I know he's only doing it for his daughter. but I just can't believe this woman has the nerve to ask. :wacko: and what can I say. No :blink: den i look like the evil witch I feel like I want to be :angry:

What's going on today? Is everyone out enjoying the sun? I just woke up but is still lying around in bed. I have to go to the gym @ 3 today for my orientation. Yes, I finally joined!

Congrats!

I'm working.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline
I apparently need Jesus bc I am pissed bc hubby wants to help put electricity in his daughter's mothers home. I know he's only doing it for his daughter. but I just can't believe this woman has the nerve to ask. :wacko: and what can I say. No :blink: den i look like the evil witch I feel like I want to be :angry:

His daugther's mother's house. Whyyyy? has she asked for things before?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

No. She, they have been living with the mother she now has her own place and wants help lighting the place.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No. She, they have been living with the mother she now has her own place and wants help lighting the place.

She is using the daughter to get things from your husband. She knows that he will not deny his daughter anything, that is why she is asking. Is she working or doesn't she have a man?

I feel mean today too. I hate when women use their children as pawns to get what they want from a man. Why not let him do what he wants to do for his daughter without asking. If he is a good man he will know what his reponsibilities are. Not your man per se but men in general.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

She is using the daughter to get things from your husband. She knows that he will not deny his daughter anything, that is why she is asking. Is she working or doesn't she have a man?

I feel mean today too. I hate when women use their children as pawns to get what they want from a man. Why not let him do what he wants to do for his daughter without asking. If he is a good man he will know what his reponsibilities are. Not your man per se but men in general.

Big sigh.. working PT...don't know bout the man, and yeah will do anything for his daughter. He claims she said she already bought the supplies, and needs help with instillation :wacko: He don't want his pickney walkin round with no lamp :blink: Which I understand. but darn it bugs me. :angry:

Edited by brownnskinn

Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

is everything ok???

?? I'm wondering my self. Tek care.

You know my number if you want to talk. Don't want to intrude on your privacy, but call me if you need.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies when u stay at these hotels with your men, check the resident rate, if the reservation is in both names and someone has a j.a. liscense or passport the rate is cheaper....the only place where I got pissed off, was Holiday Inn, mr jengles and his brother got there mad late and the lady wouldn't let me check in without him even though i made the reservation, a chat bout why isn't your husband with you...and i was 2 months pregnant at the time and HUNGRY

Darn it? I'm going to ask Ray to check it out and if it's cheaper... Thanks

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Lawny;

What you up to girl? I just booked a trip to JA (Sunset Jamaica Grande) for June for some family and friends. They had a trip for 5 days for $686 per person, so Ray's going to stay there with me and doesn't even know it. I'm going to surprise him if I can keep my big mouth shut that long. lol

My Meez is at the airport a little early, don't you think??? :lol:

Sunny, where did you get that price?

We're thinking of renewing our wedding vows there in May or early June once I get my AP...

JaEng: That sounds nice.... AirJamaica was running a super special... We booked last week and was able to get that price. But, since if was so cheap, two of us got our rooms for like $800. Me being the person that I am. I always check to see if I could have found the trip cheaper, so I looked and it has gone up to like 772 per person. Check out airjamaicavacations and play with the dates... Even try to book your hotel and air seperate and see what the rates come out to be. They are running what they call a Springtastic Sale" Check cheapcaribbean too... The reason why I like AJ Vacations is beause you can pay on it and your transportation is included....

Sunny that's what I do. Sometimes it comes out be a lot less expensive. People think they're getting a better deal with a PACKAGE, but sometimes you end up paying A LOT more. Girl Ray is going to be so happy. When Marcel and I were at the Riu, people thought he worked there. We in the dining hall and he's coming to the table, lady says, excuse me can you get me a bottle of water. He just kiss his teet***. The Riu in Negril is ohhhhhhhh lord so beautiful. We're going there again next month. The Riu messed up on my reservation back in May of last year and when I stayed in November they were suppose to give me a credit and did not. So, I get to say for 3 days in Negril and I can't wait.

If you want to gain about 20lbs in 3 days...stay at a Riu property. I've never seen so much food and liquor. If when we was on the beach they kept filling up our glasses.

The Club RIU Negril is my favorite. I've stayed there about 4 or 5 times. I stayed at RIU Tropical Bay once and it was ok. Back in 2005, the RIU overbooked their reservations and so I got a call from a rep at Air Jamaica Vacations asking if I mined switching to Grand Lido and getting a free 2 night stay to come back later at the RIU. I was so upset, but that was because I had no idea about The Grand Lido. it was the best decision. I loved that place.

My cousin got married at Grand Lido. Absolutely beautiful, but EXPENSIVE. The Holiday Inn is nice, especially if you have kids that are under the age of 12. They stay free. And they have a lot for them to do. The few times I've stayed there with my son, he didn't want to leave the kids activities and I didn't want to leave him, so I had to sit there and be bored out my mind.

I know the felling. One of the times I stayed at RIU in Negril, I took my neice (14) and nephew (16) and I just let them roam around the property. There were coming in around 3am eveerynight after hanging out and going to the Pacha. The had a great time and keep asking Aunt Michelle "When are we going back" lol I'm like one day soon. The other nephew (10) at the time wants to go now. I didn't take him because he needed to be watched at all times, so I owe him a trip. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.