Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning ladies, just getting in from work. Taling about hot and horney, I know the feeling but I am not trying to spend the money it costs me to go to JA. Hoping Mike gets his interview date soon.

You know it seems like the people that are coming to the hospital waits until the last minute to do so and you have to work twice as hard to try to save their lives. I am so tired and I slept for more than 12 hours before I went to work last night.The sand man is slowly drawing close, so if I don't post you all know why and if I type anything I shouldn't, I will deny it. LOL

Rolling on the floor. I'm glad I'm not the only one that be in HEAT! My girl go get some sleep.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

is everything ok???

I'm going to call her. I'm worried

Sunny,

I look like her account is gone. Let me know if she okay.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies, just getting in from work. Taling about hot and horney, I know the feeling but I am not trying to spend the money it costs me to go to JA. Hoping Mike gets his interview date soon.

You know it seems like the people that are coming to the hospital waits until the last minute to do so and you have to work twice as hard to try to save their lives. I am so tired and I slept for more than 12 hours before I went to work last night.The sand man is slowly drawing close, so if I don't post you all know why and if I type anything I shouldn't, I will deny it. LOL

Haaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so mean.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080314/od_nm/engagement_dc

Before im just cook her dinnah and ask ar den. I'm just hating.

Him is a real idiot. :wacko::wacko:

Mawnin Lawny;

What you up to girl? I just booked a trip to JA (Sunset Jamaica Grande) for June for some family and friends. They had a trip for 5 days for $686 per person, so Ray's going to stay there with me and doesn't even know it. I'm going to surprise him if I can keep my big mouth shut that long. lol

My Meez is at the airport a little early, don't you think??? :lol:

Your meez if foine. Try keeping the surprise, I am sure he will love it :yes::luv: and you

Mawnin Clairen, I totally understand about not going because the interiew is close. That's a wise decision. lol I haven't even mailed my paperwork, so by the time I get to the interview part, I think everyone would have gone through the process. lol I hope things get better at work for you....

Meez is ready for travel.. lol Last time I keep the secret until the day before I left.... Ray said "Girl yuh Chatty"

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Mawnin Clairen, I totally understand about not going because the interiew is close. That's a wise decision. lol I haven't even mailed my paperwork, so by the time I get to the interview part, I think everyone would have gone through the process. lol I hope things get better at work for you....

Haaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so mean.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080314/od_nm/engagement_dc

Before im just cook her dinnah and ask ar den. I'm just hating.

Him is a real idiot. :wacko::wacko:

Mawnin Lawny;

What you up to girl? I just booked a trip to JA (Sunset Jamaica Grande) for June for some family and friends. They had a trip for 5 days for $686 per person, so Ray's going to stay there with me and doesn't even know it. I'm going to surprise him if I can keep my big mouth shut that long. lol

Your meez if foine. Try keeping the surprise, I am sure he will love it :yes::luv: and you

Thanks Clairen, My Meez is ready for travel.. lol Last time I keep the secret until the day before I left.... Ray said "Girl yuh Chatty"

Sunny, I'm surprise I kept my mouth shut this long. I try so hard not to laugh when we on the phone and he sound all SAD (I can't wait to see my baby). I be cracking up. He's like you sure you can't come sooner and I'm like (no baby my work scheduled is too demanding right now). Then he sounds so pitiful. Mi ago dead. His brother asked me what size my ring finger is, so maybe I'll get a ring on this visit (who knows). No biggie to me.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Trelawny and Marlita - I hope your NOA2s soon come :clock:

We're still waiting for Damien's NOA1...he went to his biometrics appointment this morning. His CG expires April 10th.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon also. Because, I don't know if I can stand to be in HEAT again this month. KIMMY no baddah open u mout :innocent:

I understand the In Heat part Lawny. Dang it! I may need a trip before June...lol B)

HHHHHHHaaaaaa my girl that is so true. That's a good price for Jamaica Grande. I like it their it's really nice. If you're going to be there check out Magarita Ville on Wednesday night. I can't remember what nights I use to go to Amesia and there's another club. I know Ray is going to be surprise. Poor Marcel, he thinks I'm coming to Jamaica in June. His friend is picking me up at the airport next month April 9th and I can't wait. I'll also be in Jamaica in June, so maybe we can link up. I stay at my dad's house in Trelawny. So, if you don't mind the COUNTRY you're more than welcome. Hopefully the renovations will be done by then. AND please make sure Ray is with you, because all I have is MALE cousins and all they have to see is a women with a tiny bit of MEAT on their body and they lose their ever loving minds.

Lawny,

We pass Trelawny on our way to Ochi, so it's not that far away. I go to Margaritaville a lot when I go to Ochi since I normally stay in town and I love it. last Month Ray wanted to go to Amnesia and I got dressed and we walked to him mom's house, but I was so tired that I layed down and went to sleep. We never made it, so I'll be sure to go this time. We are going 6/2-6/6, but I may stay a little longer. I'll have to see.

I would love to meet up if our travel dates are the same. Hmmmm, your guy cousins will be there huh? I'm thinking if I should I bring Ray or not???? I think I'll bring him...

ROC

Timeline
Sunny, I'm surprise I kept my mouth shut this long. I try so hard not to laugh when we on the phone and he sound all SAD (I can't wait to see my baby). I be cracking up. He's like you sure you can't come sooner and I'm like (no baby my work scheduled is too demanding right now). Then he sounds so pitiful. Mi ago dead. His brother asked me what size my ring finger is, so maybe I'll get a ring on this visit (who knows). No biggie to me.

Ray is the same way. Last night he said "Honey, I need you here NOW" I was like and I want to be there NOW. lol He sounds so sad that it makes me sick.... Marcel is going to go crazy when he looks up and your there. It's going to be a blast! That would be so nice if you get your ring this trip, because just the little things help to make the waiting process a little better. Ray said we talk on the phone so much, it's like we live next door to each other.. It really does....

ROC

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone

I'm gonna be on the road today,

Lawny, where is my invite to your fadda house, yuh see how ya stay!!! U go a starbucks yet, mi still ah wait for mi tea

Sunnyja - I like Jamaica Grande a lot...you guys are going to have a blast

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good morning everyone

Lawny, where is my invite to your fadda house, yuh see how ya stay!!! U go a starbucks yet, mi still ah wait for mi tea

Mawnin Jengles!

I plan to make the tons of fun... I stayed at the RIU in Ochi, but the resort wa just too big for the amount of staff they have. It was just ok, so I hope things are better at SJG....

I'm on my way to Starbucks Jengles to get a Viente extra hot caramel macchiato and if you lived closer I would get it for you... I have to go get my Intent to Marry letter notarized at the credit union. I'll be back in a bit.

ROC

Mawnin Lawny;

Sunny, where did you get that price?

We're thinking of renewing our wedding vows there in May or early June once I get my AP...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Lawny;

We're thinking of renewing our wedding vows there in May or early June once I get my AP...

English

It's getting into low season now, I'm not sure where she got the price, but i think i saw it pretty cheap on bookit.com

Sunny,

I hear you, I think the food at the Grande is better, but there is just more of everything at the RIU. I wish the Grande would upgrade their rooms a bit and have them include fridges like at the RIU, something in me can't justify paying more at the Grande when i'm actually getting less.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

We're still waiting for Damien's NOA1...he went to his biometrics appointment this morning. His CG expires April 10th.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon also. Because, I don't know if I can stand to be in HEAT again this month. KIMMY no baddah open u mout :innocent:

I understand the In Heat part Lawny. Dang it! I may need a trip before June...lol B)

HHHHHHHaaaaaa my girl that is so true. That's a good price for Jamaica Grande. I like it their it's really nice. If you're going to be there check out Magarita Ville on Wednesday night. I can't remember what nights I use to go to Amesia and there's another club. I know Ray is going to be surprise. Poor Marcel, he thinks I'm coming to Jamaica in June. His friend is picking me up at the airport next month April 9th and I can't wait. I'll also be in Jamaica in June, so maybe we can link up. I stay at my dad's house in Trelawny. So, if you don't mind the COUNTRY you're more than welcome. Hopefully the renovations will be done by then. AND please make sure Ray is with you, because all I have is MALE cousins and all they have to see is a women with a tiny bit of MEAT on their body and they lose their ever loving minds.

Lawny,

We pass Trelawny on our way to Ochi, so it's not that far away. I go to Margaritaville a lot when I go to Ochi since I normally stay in town and I love it. last Month Ray wanted to go to Amnesia and I got dressed and we walked to him mom's house, but I was so tired that I layed down and went to sleep. We never made it, so I'll be sure to go this time. We are going 6/2-6/6, but I may stay a little longer. I'll have to see.

I would love to meet up if our travel dates are the same. Hmmmm, your guy cousins will be there huh? I'm thinking if I should I bring Ray or not???? I think I'll bring him...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yes, males dominate my family.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Lawny;

JaEng: That sounds nice.... AirJamaica was running a super special... We booked last week and was able to get that price. But, since if was so cheap, two of us got our rooms for like $800. Me being the person that I am. I always check to see if I could have found the trip cheaper, so I looked and it has gone up to like 772 per person. Check out airjamaicavacations and play with the dates... Even try to book your hotel and air seperate and see what the rates come out to be. They are running what they call a Springtastic Sale" Check cheapcaribbean too... The reason why I like AJ Vacations is beause you can pay on it and your transportation is included....

ROC

Timeline
Mawnin Lawny;

Sunny,

I hear you, I think the food at the Grande is better, but there is just more of everything at the RIU. I wish the Grande would upgrade their rooms a bit and have them include fridges like at the RIU, something in me can't justify paying more at the Grande when i'm actually getting less.

I agree Jengles.... I loved having the fridge in the rooms, but I rarely used the liquor. The RIU was about $5 more than SJG, but I wanted us to be within walking distance of the grocery stores, markets and clubs and that's the only reason I picked SJG. I love the RIU rooms as pools and in Ochi, I think the beach is a lot better near the RIU.

ROC

Timeline

Lawny,

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yes, males dominate my family.

Why you just telling me now Lawny..... :lol: Just kidding, my whole (L) belongs to Ray. He's my everything.

ROC

Good morning everyone

Mawnin Jengles!

I plan to make the tons of fun... I stayed at the RIU in Ochi, but the resort wa just too big for the amount of staff they have. It was just ok, so I hope things are better at SJG....

I'm on my way to Starbucks Jengles to get a Viente extra hot caramel macchiato and if you lived closer I would get it for you... I have to go get my Intent to Marry letter notarized at the credit union. I'll be back in a bit.

MAWNIN JENGS...u welcome to my daddy house at any time.

Sunny,

We loved the Riu. I loved the room. They upgraded us to a suite (not sure why, but I didn't question it). We just got a little bored with all the Europeans. So, me with my slight INTOXICATED self and MAD RASS'self (got on stage) with my big BAXIDE showing the Europeans how to drop it like it's HOT. Girl mi mash up the place. Had all these men throwing money on the stage. Money from different countries at that. I gave it to the performers that was up there. Then I brought some of the ladies on stage to show them how it's done (girl can you imagine). Their husband went crazy. Girl, the amount of noise in that place that night. The men in the audience told Marcel YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND MARRY HER (he told them I was his fiancee). The men were like (man she is full of life, what a handful and you'll never be bored). He just laughed and shook his head. He's like no more DRINKS for you.

Girl you should have seen me showing these ladies how to do the DUTTY WHINE. I wish I had recorded it. It was a site to see. So, you know I was a bigtime CELIBERTIY by the 2nd day. So, the third night, they were like aren't you going to start it off. Now, why did they ask me that. So, OH YES! I had them on the stage doing the CHICKEN noodle soup and SOILDER boy.

So, you know by the time we left the Riu, Marcel thought that I was insane, but he says that just makes him love me more. I'm a down-to-earth person. I love to have fun; and I the amount of money I paid to stay at the Riu (I was not about to be bored).

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.