Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Nebs CONGRATS on your approval :thumbs:

Rhonda your baby is just beautiful :luv:

Brownie I hope you feel betta soon (F)

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
He wasn't worth my revenge. Being happy is all the revenge I need. If he happens to call and actually get through, I make sure to tell him just how happy I am.

Hey, Kimmy......

You going to find out the sex of the baby? Picked out any names yet?

Sooo true..

Yeah JG I do want to know the sex I can't wait to find out what has been giving me such a hard time..hmm names..nothing yet..wella girl it will Be Lauryn Brenna...of course hubby don't knowthis yet but mi ago try convince him ..IF he doesn't like.. i guess we have to come up with something we like..wah oonuh seh.. :luv:

I'm going back to work on Monday lawd help everybody...1mth of not working my gosh..i wanna stay on vacation :lol:

wait ,wait ...Shem..what happened..we like you ..always have something to add....i'm confused :huh::o

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

GOOD MAWNIN my beautiful SISTAHS!

Mi caan believe seh mi deh a wurk fram 4:30 dis mawnin...what a stress.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Gill, I met to tell you. You said you was wearing a black dress, right? I think my friend was either sitting near you or standing near you and Ken inside. She too heard a lot of people getting denied and they're no discrete about it. It took her a while to get through, because they mixed up her paperwork. People getting the wrong answers as far as dates and names and how many kids your fiancee, wife, husband have. She said it was just crazy. And I too agree, you have to look PRESENTABLE. That goes a long way and SMILE (even if you don't mean it) and be polite. Nothing wrong with asking what's taking so long, just be polite about it.

Gill how long did it take you to get through.

EXACTLY LAWNY!!! We got in around 8am, and had our answer and were out by 11am!! It's just that people dat came after us left before us! Plus I'm a smoker and...to be that stressed and your cigarettes are with the Rasta outside was making me CRAZY!!! I NEEDED a cigarette (I didn't know you couldn't smoke on Embassy grounds (#######?)) Everytime, I'd get up to go get one....Ken would be like they gonna call me now han you're gonna miss it! I couldn't even go to the darn bathroom b/c of his paranoia! :blink::blink:

Then I had a meltdown in the middle of downtown Kingston! We were so busy chatting and celebrating...we passed our stop for the Portmore bus! So, here I am walking around Kingston ...DOWNTOWN KINGSTON dressed to the nines and people looking at us like grade 'A' Steaks and my man gets lost!! I was like "I WANT A CAB NOW!!!!!!! I WANT MY BAY!!" Mi seh Ken give mi wan bad look! I just shut up and stumped all the way to the 'bus terminal'! Dyam I was a big Baby! I can laugh now! I felt like I had a HUGE 'F' on my back for 'Farrin'...plus Ken is dressed and looking around like we are in times square! I wouldn't want to go through that mess again! I'm sorry but the downtown Kingston I knew as a child is GONE!!!

It didn't even look like the same place! So dyam sad!

Anyway...I got totally off topic...sorry yeah about 3 hours Lawns!

Bless,Gill

[

Girl if dat aint the truth. Dwllllllllll Girl I hate that so much. Remind me of last year we went to a beach party in Negril and the damn camera man would not leave me alone. Mi afi ask im a wah do im. Mi seh...look how much black ooman out yah...go put dem pon tape...hear di man, but you a one YARDIE!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Gill that story is too funny. What area is considered downtown Kingston. Is that where the Hilton is?

Gurl, I don't know...I think it was Central Downtown Kingston! Like the Centre...I dyam near got ran over twice!!! Lawd ave mercy! Inna a big black dress inna deh mid day sun plus deh whole dyam place smell RENK!!! I'm sorry no disrespect to the Kinggies...but mi neva miss Mo Bay han Greenwood suh much inna mi life! I liked Portmore though...LOVED THE MALL!!!!!!

Gill

I too agree Kingston has gone downhill 100%. I don't care how many new business they put up, it's just complete chaois and MAD RASSNESS (if dat a word). And don't get me started on traffic. If you deh pon fut, figit eeh. Last May my mom and I went their to look about a survey of my grandfather property and it was pure hell. It don't matter how you go, bus, car, tax, it's just madness. And Lord don't ask for directions unless you ACCENT is extremely heavy. If they detect FARRINess (it's a whole other ball game). I can't remember excatly where I was, but I left the car in a parking lot and we had to find the attorney's office. We didn't know it was another 3 miles down the road, so, we just jumped into a taxi. The driver wanted (TRIED) to charge us $7500/almost $100/US to go 3 frigging miles. Now, I'm with my mom so, I have to be respectful and not cuss...well, he didn't know he was messing with a 2 CRAZY A$$ Jamaicans. Soonnnn as he heard my tell im too dutty bad words (hear him)...ma'am, that will be $200.00/Jamaican. Mi and mommy just walk weh and seh dutty john'crow. Mi a tell you, if they can get over on you, they will.

You know back in the day, my grandmother and auntie them would make me take off all my jewlery before I went to Kingston. The Kingston I knew as a child as gone. My dad sisters lived there and I use to go up for holidays and on weekend and we had so much freedom. Now, my auntie say they have to be careful anytime they go out. Where they live is in a gated community and it's okay, but once you leave it's just not the same. She was robbed last year getting out of her car off a constant spring road near the police station. (dumb a$$ officer going to tell her)...she shouldn't travel by herself #######, it was 4pm .

So, Gill --

I'm with you. I love my COUNTY life...give me Trelawny anytime.

tep aff a mi name

Trelawny and Marlita - I hope your NOA2s soon come :clock:

We're still waiting for Damien's NOA1...he went to his biometrics appointment this morning. His CG expires April 10th.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon also. Because, I don't know if I can stand to be in HEAT again this month. KIMMY no baddah open u mout :innocent:

tep aff a mi name

Haaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so mean.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080314/od_nm/engagement_dc

Before im just cook her dinnah and ask ar den. I'm just hating.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Lawny;

What you up to girl? I just booked a trip to JA (Sunset Jamaica Grande) for June for some family and friends. They had a trip for 5 days for $686 per person, so Ray's going to stay there with me and doesn't even know it. I'm going to surprise him if I can keep my big mouth shut that long. lol

My Meez is at the airport a little early, don't you think??? :lol:

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

We're still waiting for Damien's NOA1...he went to his biometrics appointment this morning. His CG expires April 10th.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon also. Because, I don't know if I can stand to be in HEAT again this month. KIMMY no baddah open u mout :innocent:

I understand the In Heat part Lawny. Dang it! I may need a trip before June...lol B)

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies, just getting in from work. Taling about hot and horney, I know the feeling but I am not trying to spend the money it costs me to go to JA. Hoping Mike gets his interview date soon.

You know it seems like the people that are coming to the hospital waits until the last minute to do so and you have to work twice as hard to try to save their lives. I am so tired and I slept for more than 12 hours before I went to work last night.The sand man is slowly drawing close, so if I don't post you all know why and if I type anything I shouldn't, I will deny it. LOL

Haaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so mean.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080314/od_nm/engagement_dc

Before im just cook her dinnah and ask ar den. I'm just hating.

Him is a real idiot. :wacko::wacko:

Mawnin Lawny;

What you up to girl? I just booked a trip to JA (Sunset Jamaica Grande) for June for some family and friends. They had a trip for 5 days for $686 per person, so Ray's going to stay there with me and doesn't even know it. I'm going to surprise him if I can keep my big mouth shut that long. lol

My Meez is at the airport a little early, don't you think??? :lol:

Your meez if foine. Try keeping the surprise, I am sure he will love it :yes::luv: and you

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

I understand the In Heat part Lawny. Dang it! I may need a trip before June...lol B)

HHHHHHHaaaaaa my girl that is so true. That's a good price for Jamaica Grande. I like it their it's really nice. If you're going to be there check out Magarita Ville on Wednesday night. I can't remember what nights I use to go to Amesia and there's another club. I know Ray is going to be surprise. Poor Marcel, he thinks I'm coming to Jamaica in June. His friend is picking me up at the airport next month April 9th and I can't wait. I'll also be in Jamaica in June, so maybe we can link up. I stay at my dad's house in Trelawny. So, if you don't mind the COUNTRY you're more than welcome. Hopefully the renovations will be done by then. AND please make sure Ray is with you, because all I have is MALE cousins and all they have to see is a women with a tiny bit of MEAT on their body and they lose their ever loving minds.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good-bye ladies.

I asked Captain Ewok to close my membership/account...

Good luck on your visa journey...

:o What happened??

is everything ok???

I'm going to call her. I'm worried

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.