• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Gilli...

Hey Chica,

What are we doing bout yuh dyam tings dem!?!?! Dem jussa sit inna mi fridge a wait pon yuh! Let mi knoa how yuh waan fi duh this! Lawd, Ken & I felt like we were on some claating scavenger hunt looking fuh halla items dem! We got the Cane outsida Ochi and deh rest of deh tings dem inna Falmouth from a Ras!! I was so happy when we got the last item on the list...yuh doan knoa!

Bless,Gill

P.S.- It's a DYAM good ting I love yuh RASS!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Han waan seh yuh give burt tuh a nice fat baby! :luv: ...CHO!

hahaa..mi a go link yuh lata..fi cme a fi yuh bush :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Gilli...

Hey Chica,

What are we doing bout yuh dyam tings dem!?!?! Dem jussa sit inna mi fridge a wait pon yuh! Let mi knoa how yuh waan fi duh this! Lawd, Ken & I felt like we were on some claating scavenger hunt looking fuh halla items dem! We got the Cane outsida Ochi and deh rest of deh tings dem inna Falmouth from a Ras!! I was so happy when we got the last item on the list...yuh doan knoa!

Bless,Gill

P.S.- It's a DYAM good ting I love yuh RASS!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Han waan seh yuh give burt tuh a nice fat baby! :luv: ...CHO!

hahaa..mi a go link yuh lata..fi cme a fi yuh bush :whistle:

Lawd Kimmy yuh love fi bodda everyone about living in deh bush! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Nbesaw :dance: Sorry they were so rough with you guys. Some of those questions seem so out of order but they are the govt and they can ask whatever they want :rolleyes: Glad that you guys made up and had a great evening. Congrats on the wedding date! :luv:

Thank You so Much!!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Nbees,

I agree she was really mean to Andrew(We were sitting in the back...Ken had on a light Green shirt & I had on a black & white dress)...which I thought was unecessary! I also agree that if you can GO for the interview! For whatever reason they are brutal on those that go without their SO.. I heard one interviewer ask "This is a very big day for you...Why isn't your fiance/wife here?" A number of times to different applicants.

I swear so many people were trying to get over...it started to piss me off! Cause it just makes it harder for legit couples to get through...Everyone han dem Momma filed a 'Fiance Visa'!!

Mi seh people can say what they want about VJ and my Yardie thread...but if you come in and ASK yuh questions dem...yuh won't go wrong! Ken was like Thank you VJ!! DYAM RIGHT!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Blessed,

Gill

Thats very true. I know there are many reasons why a person can't be there...financial...work...other commitments...but it is a big day and its like not showing up for a job interview. Even though the visa is for your SO, the ONLY reason why they are even in the process of getting this visa is cause of you so I beiliev you should definitely go and treat it just like it was the 2 of you having the interview.

So for all these fiance visas that you guys say people were there for, were their SO there too? I wonder about these "fradulent' cases. Were these people like someone who was trying to get over on their SO, or do you think it was a situation where the SO from the States new this was a sting operation all along?

Bwoy Lita,

I'm telling you. One lady Ken saw at his medical was at the interview and told the USCIS officer she met her fiance over the phone! OK, she was like 60 years old...yeah I know love don't have an age but...The interviewer was like so he just randomly called your number one day? No, my uncle set us up! Oh, then you just fell in love with him...over the phone???The lady was like "Hmmmm...Yes...I guess so?!" He came to visit you once in 2 years and you know this is the man for you? "Hmmmm....Yes...I believe so!"

NOW C'MON!!!!!

A next young gyal was just a mess and the USCIS told her she was going to throw her out of the Embassy if she didn't stop lying! On the original paperwork is wrote that she was living with a man...but then when the interviewer asked she said she was by herself when she met her Fiance!

Then she asked her for proof...pictures, cards, ...letters phone bills! She pulls out phone bills...The interviewer was like "You went MONTHS without speaking to your fiance and that was ok with you!? You're a very trusting woman...cause I couldn't do that! Can you give me ONE reason ...just one as to why you have to go to the States?"

Deh dyam fool gyal seh..."I don't know...tuh see him!" NO WRONG ANSWER!!! "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!!" The interviewer LACED har rass!!

"1). I in no way shape or form believe your ####### & bull story! 2). Do you know that the JA gov't. can have you arrested for lying to an international officer! 3). Yuh cyan see your 'fiance' deh next time he comes down here, if that's the only reason you NEED to go! You are denied!"

Both of those 2 examples were by themselves.

The next guy that was WITH his 'fiance' had been married and tried to enter the US previously...only to be denied entrance b/c the wife withdrew her paperwork BEFORE he got there...because he had had another woman file a fiance visa for him! And his current Fiancee knew nothing about any of this! But the dyam fool ooman stood by his side anyway! They called her into a room...by herself... and I know that had to ask her if she knew what she was doing!?

I don't agree with the wear whatever you want statement. Dress as if you are going to an interview. Honestly, in my opinion the people that came in jeans and looking sloven & raggedy...they kindda pushed harder. They KNOW this is a big day for you and I think they expect you to dress the part! Not a suit, but a button down dress shirt or polo and a pair of dockers will work.

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Welcome back Rhonda!!!

Thanks :jest: I can't believe you only have about 6 weeks to go!!! How's the pregnancy going? Got any names picked out?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill, mi seh mi luv yuh meez outfit dem!!

Thanks Chica...but time fi change up now...she's been rockijng that for AWHILE!!! :lol::lol: It was very similar to the outfit I wore down!

Bless,Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Glad to have you back Rhonda, can't wait to see pics :yes:

Yeah, I need help with that :wacko: How do I put a pic up? Do you put it right into your signature? I'm computer illiterate sometimes! All my photos are thru Kodak gallery. I finally figured out how to send them to family and friends, but I'm not sure how to post one on here.

Welcome back Rhonda!!!! :goofy: can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Hey there! I can't believe you and Jax are both having girls!! It seems everyone I know lately is having a girl. How's it going?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Heyyyy Rhonda!!!

Go to www.tinypic.com and upload a photo there.

You will see a code starting with [ img ]

Copy the entire string.

Then go to your VJ contrl panel and click on 'edit signature'

Then paste the url you got from tinypic and voila!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Gill, mi seh mi luv yuh meez outfit dem!!

Thanks Chica...but time fi change up now...she's been rockijng that for AWHILE!!! :lol::lol: It was very similar to the outfit I wore down!

Bless,Gill

Gill, HUGE CONGRATS on finally getting the Visa :dance: I'm so happy for you. I love your little pics at the bottom! Where are you guys getting those? They're so cute.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:pop:

WOoo!!! Gill mi seh dat storey deh was like wan soap episode! haha. I never knew there were situations like this at the embassy. Wha mek deh people dem loose dem rass head? The 60year old ...woooieeee!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Heyyyy Rhonda!!!

Copy the entire string.

Thank you! It worked - but why is my pic so big?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Heyyyy Rhonda!!!

Copy the entire string.

Thank you! It worked - but why is my pic so big?

What a beautiful little girl? She is adorable. Congrats Rhonda on that beautiful bundle of joy :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.