Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pardon mi...mi might too kuntri fi dis...How do you FLIRT with class in front of your SO? Please, enlighten me or elobratishhh fi mi.

DWL.... :lol::lol: ...I don't know. I know how to flirt when he's not around :yes: always playful and never any intent...unless I need help with a tire, or some bags or some tile or something. Hubby get all kinds of stuff for free...I know he flirts his self up on some stuff.

woo hoo, dis a how mi flirt....mi seh mi pimp miself out fi di free tings dem. haha

fi real , the man at the gas station like me, all he does is give me free soda, but mi want free gas, mi can buy a dollar soda *cha*

haha, this remind me of when I was little, like 7 and miy older sis11 use to pimp me out to the local corner market store clerk tuh get free pickles and cookies.....she say, "go smile at the man nah' haha, yeah we started young.

lol nice.... :) ok with that bein said now u have me wanting corner store onion pickles and pickled pig feet and a pack of rainblow and lemon cookies

Girl, this was the lick! Walters Market! thats where I would go for all that when I was little. They always had the pig feet on the counter in the back with the pickles in that big jar. i loved that place, til it got burned in the LA riots in the '90's..so sad.

Darn i forget about the pickled hot sausages too. Now the eggs i was not even gonna try. I cant imagin what a pickled egg taste like imagin that.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha yuh secret Yardie? yuh pregnant, pregnant?!!

Mi have one secret :secret:

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! I love birthdays!

happy B-Day!!!!!

oh!!!, haha. I couldnt see the spoiler. Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

:lol: Marlita DO NOT bring out deh obeah pregnancy microphone :no: PUT IT AWAY!!! :lol: :lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

happy B-Day!!!!!

I couldn't see it either until i hit reply, all i saw was a black bar...my orginal reply was i'm nosy and wanted to know what the secret was

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

happy B-Day!!!!!

Thanks!

:lol: Marlita DO NOT bring out deh obeah pregnancy microphone :no: PUT IT AWAY!!! :lol: :lol:

fi real because she nuh careful wid it and always a point it all over the place.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The thing I am trying to say is there is no going back. If a man cheats on me, he better be willing to move forward. I have never, nor will I ever take a cheater back. It is my one rule I have never, nor will I ever go back on.

So, no, the answer is that it is not hard to stick to a rule you make if you really believe in that rule.

In a marriage, or any relationship for that matter, there are always grey areas to compromise on. However, I believe cheating breaks ALL the rules. I never compromise on this issue.

Just to play devils advocate here....what if you found out your partner cheated say, a year ago? You just find out, would you leave him now, or forgive what he did a year ago? Also, what if this same situation had children involved, meaning you have a young child between the 2 of you?

Yes, one of us would have to go. There are not "what ifs" in this one for me. If he cheats....at any point during our relationship.....and I find out about it, it's over. I believe in this issue with everything I have. There is no gray area here. I make it very clear from the beginning of a serious relationship. If you want me, you can have only me. If you want others, then move along.

No other scenario would make a difference. I am not dependent on any man. I need my husband in many different ways but to say I am solely dependent on anyone but myself is absolutely ridiculous. I am a strong woman completely capable of taking care of myself. My husband does not complete me, nor vice versa. We compliment each other.

WOW! Well I don't think anyone questions your "independecy" JG. You make it quite clear that you can take care of yourself. However, I don't think that has anything to do with a partner that cheated a year ago.

Of course it does. If I set ground rules that say I am unbendable on this subject, why would any time period or dependents make a difference?

all i did was go to lunch and you all chat up two more pages,

uhhummm (clears throat) and who started it?

but dependents might make a difference right, if u couldn't support yourself and your kids??

That might be the case, I suppose. I guess I can't see that point of view cause I've never been in that position. I've always worked hard not to ever be that dependent on anyone.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

obeah who a get obeah today..

OK..mi kinda late but y'll know me...Mek my hsband ever put dung any kinda flirting infront a mi and we will have a war..no one flirts in this relationship..u lead ppl on they might think there is some seriousness behind it when u might be comepletely trying to be friendly...bettah yet the other sex

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Cheating is cheating....and that is anything he wouldn`t do in front of me

I agree 110%

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Timeline
Cheating is cheating....and that is anything he wouldn`t do in front of me

I agree with both of the last 2 posts on this subject.

We are all adults here. We know what friendship entails and when know when it crosses over the boundry into something else. If he's hiding stuff from you, that boundry has been crossed. If me or my husband can't say something in the presence of the other to one of our "friends" then we have a problem.

agree with what i've bolded

but i'm thinking i'm not understanding what emotional cheating is! i'm thinking that it is stuff u should be telling your wife and your not, maybe because the two of you have grown apart, i'm picking up from the other posts..that in really almost come in like flirting?? is this right?? like fishing to see if u can go there (sexually) :help:

I thinkin it can be both ways. I think flirting can be strictly physical. Heck I flirt. But when you to get to confiding in another man or woman that's different, you look foward to your interactions with the other person, they start to make you feel good( need being met) They are forfilling a neet not being met by the husband or wife or not realizing their need can only be met by the MAN ABOVE. They are headed for trouble.

Come on now, we ALL flirt. I wouldn't think my man to be human if he didnt. :wacko: its when you take it to another level. i can flirt in front of my man and he knows its just playful Marlita doing her thing.

flirting will get u told the hell off, and thats just plain disrespectful to me

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GIRLS I WANNA SHOUT...I FEEL THE BEST I'VE FELT IN 1 1/2 MTH..OMG NEVA THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME..MI A PRAY IT STAY THOUGH...MI EAT ACKEE AND SALTFISH TODAY AND MI CRANBERRY JUICE SOMETHING I COULDN'T KEEP DOWN...I'M LOVING IT..MI A TEK MI TIME DOA MY GOSH ...THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WORD OF PRAYER AND GOOD THOUGHTS..MI LOVE OONUH

Great news, Kimmy.

My wish is that the rest of your pregnancy goes very quick and smoothly.

Kimmy I hope you continue to feel great!!

I am sick again in the 3rd trimester. I think I caught the flu. They sent me home from work. I am waiting for the results on a blood test. They should be in a few hours. There was a couple out breaks of fifths disease at my work. I am thinking I don't have it. I heard you could loss your baby if you get it before 20 weeks pregnant. So I thank the Lord that I am in the third trimester.

Hope you feel better soon.

JAx.. I HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON and that it is not fifths disease vry contagious..u'll be surprised what that baby is doing for you :) it doesn't want to be sick either :) i hope all comes back ok

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.