Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a crazy question: Would you be friends with someone who is into alternative sex lifestyles like swinging or S&M, etc??

It's really none of my business but I'm wondering if you treat or view them differently?

How yuh find out?!?! paperbag.gif

I've been meeting lots of new friends in my dance classes. They are down-to-earth and fun to hang out with. Sometimes after class we go out to eat (that's why I'm still fat) and discuss lots of different issues including sex. We laugh for hours and get some good information (pointers :whistle: ).

One of the ladies is my striptease teacher who is very serious while teaching the class....no laughing or joking. It is a cardio class so we really workout. She's takes fitness very serious. I know she had to be a little freaky to teach that kind of class. Anyway, last month she told me she still strips sometimes for fun and that she's bi-sexual...I was surprised but didn't bother me. Probably because she's looks so nerdy. Last week she told a few of us that she and boyfriend been swinging for 9 years...they been together for 10 years. One of my friends wanted to know EVERY detail of what happens in the swing party and she didn't hold back...gruesome details. Then she told us that old men pay her (lots of $$) to do nasty things to them...even more gruesome details...I was sick at this point :dead: .

She sent an e-mail asking we can hang out with her after class this Saturday. But I can't get those imagines outta my head :help: Before knowing this info...I really liked her.

I know some of my co-workers and friends members who are into the swinging lifestyles but it never bothered me...probably because I didn't know the details

Oh man that would be a tough one. I can't imagine having all those detailed images in my head and then trying to carry on normal everyday conversations :dead: Hmmm honestly I don't know what I would do in that situation.

If I go...I have to tell my friend to please DO NOT ask the teacher ANY more questions. It's all her fault. She never heard of alternative lifestyles and was amazed. The details were really disgusting...

And just to think Sjb1221 invited me to those classes. :huh:

On a more serious note: I can pretty much get along with anyone. I'm the only one that can choose the life I want to live, so no matter how other folks want to spend their lives has nothing to do with me.

I actually invited you to bellydance class...I've learned a lot and it's fun. You know what you're suppose to do before Ray comes...remember?

Seriously, you would never guess about the striptease teacher...she doesn't look like the type. We don't have these discussions at the gym.

Trust me...both classes will help out your sex life!!! Older women loves them (been married for years) come faithfully.

Yeah your right, I have a lot to learn and can use all the help I can get.... I'm going to make it to one of those classes for sure. Don't forget to let me know if your going to the CR's this weekend...

OK...you may need a lesson before CR :whistle: just kidding.

:lol: LMAO :lol: Your right about that!

I got put on someone's friend list and I have no clue who this person is? Did that happen to anybody else like yesterday or today?

yes

Who is the world is it? lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
weh everybody mouth join church now..wah mek di board get so quiet :whistle:

What do my fellow New Yorkers think of our Governor???!!! Jeez louise.....

It's a dyam shame...mek dat be one of "us" and dem woulda haul and pull wi like wi kill one a dem family memba...him resign now...unbelievable..and him wife stand up proud beside him...pure foolishness

just talked about this at work...it doesn't get any better than this for the woman...he admits on national tv to cheating...every judge in the world will give her half...plus he had his own money...daddy left him 500 million dollars...and she has three kids :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::thumbs:

Of course, she could stand by him, rustle up some political clout, and eventually run for the presidential nomination!

right JG, she does have that option...first she would have to move to a state where there will be a sentor opening soon and convience the people in that state...that she loved it along and that's why she's moving there

Hmmmm......so if Clinton were to win, she could just slip on in there.

OUCH :lol:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
And just to think Sjb1221 invited me to those classes. :huh:

On a more serious note: I can pretty much get along with anyone. I'm the only one that can choose the life I want to live, so no matter how other folks want to spend their lives has nothing to do with me.

I actually invited you to bellydance class...I've learned a lot and it's fun. You know what you're suppose to do before Ray comes...remember?

Seriously, you would never guess about the striptease teacher...she doesn't look like the type. We don't have these discussions at the gym.

Trust me...both classes will help out your sex life!!! Older women loves them (been married for years) come faithfully.

The bellydance class is a lot of fun, so is African dance classes, but if you really want to live on the edge just a little--- go to a striptease class.

Where I work (lord) nothing surprises me. I told ya'll a few weeks ago one of my co-workers introduced me to his partner (JAMAICAN from Portmore). His partner and I spoke for 10 minutes fine (he got up and woaked out) when he dected my ACCENT! But, mi nevah seh nutin out di way. Mi jus ask how lang dem a date...and im seh it was love at first site (3 years)...

But mi no businez wah people wah do. I work with a lot of people who practice alternative lifestyles and it don't bother me one bit. To each his own.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Anyone in the MD/DC/VA going to Crossroads this weekend? I think I'm going on Friday or Saturday because I need to get out...

Sunny, we need to hook up and do this one weekend, but I have a lot of family here from Jamaica that will stay with me for the next 5 weeks (LORD HELP ME)...girl pray that I don't kill one of them. My grandaunt got up 4 o'clock this morning making fritters and cooked my LUNCH. (I appreciate it), but....she wakes me at 4:30 asking me where is the clothes I'm wearing to work. So, I showed a blue pantsuit, she says, oh, no my baby-- u can't wear pants to work, what will they think. I said auntie it's 2008, I love, go back in the kitchen and finish cooking. She's 86 and I love her so much. Now, I have to find her some fish net sockings. She going to a function at Martin's Crosswind on Saturday. I haven't been able to find any. Any suggestions?

Is Auntie big or small?

You can get fishnets at Lane Bryant... or Kohl's I think.

Try Macy's or JC Penney... any big dept store should have the nice ones.

Try Wal-mart. They have lots of stocking selections.

Hey girl, how MD treating you? Suppose to be almost 70 degrees tomorrow and I can't wait. I'd love to hang out a CC, I just have a crazy scheduled right now and family in town. I just told my mom to try walmart. My grandaunt called my dad and ask him to start up the grill. Now, she's outside frying fish. I'm going to gain so much weight :crying:

Girl, enjoy it. I wish I had family visiting me and making those Ja meals that I have not had in years. :whistle:

Oh, I'm enjoying it. She just doesn't understand when I tell her I'm not hungry.

Well I am, so tell her I can swing my and get what you don't want Lawny...lol

I just ate a big plate of rice-n-peas with brownstew fish, plantins and fritters. Now, she's in there makine PONE (potato pudding). My neighbor saw her outside this morning frying fish on the deck and he and his wife came over to talk. They asked my grandaunt if she know how to make ... you ready for this (CHICKEN FINGER SOUP). She said she don't know what that was. So, she asked them to describe it. So, my aunt says, you mean (CHICKEN FOOT SOUP)...they looked at her like she was crazy. The insisted it was CHICKEN FINGERS. So, she explained that chicken don't have fingers, it was the foot they were eating :lol: I just had to share that. Oh, and I got the FISHNET stockings from Walmart for her. Thanks to whomever suggested Walmart. Went in their for stockings that was $1.45 ended up spending $165 :angry:

OMG you know me and my smilies...look at this one I came across...kinda fitting for our topic...

Bondage.gif

But Jesus keep me near the cross. Yardie a wah u gwaane wid.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone in the MD/DC/VA going to Crossroads this weekend? I think I'm going on Friday or Saturday because I need to get out...

Sunny, we need to hook up and do this one weekend, but I have a lot of family here from Jamaica that will stay with me for the next 5 weeks (LORD HELP ME)...girl pray that I don't kill one of them. My grandaunt got up 4 o'clock this morning making fritters and cooked my LUNCH. (I appreciate it), but....she wakes me at 4:30 asking me where is the clothes I'm wearing to work. So, I showed a blue pantsuit, she says, oh, no my baby-- u can't wear pants to work, what will they think. I said auntie it's 2008, I love, go back in the kitchen and finish cooking. She's 86 and I love her so much. Now, I have to find her some fish net sockings. She going to a function at Martin's Crosswind on Saturday. I haven't been able to find any. Any suggestions?

Is Auntie big or small?

You can get fishnets at Lane Bryant... or Kohl's I think.

Try Macy's or JC Penney... any big dept store should have the nice ones.

Try Wal-mart. They have lots of stocking selections.

Hey girl, how MD treating you? Suppose to be almost 70 degrees tomorrow and I can't wait. I'd love to hang out a CC, I just have a crazy scheduled right now and family in town. I just told my mom to try walmart. My grandaunt called my dad and ask him to start up the grill. Now, she's outside frying fish. I'm going to gain so much weight :crying:

Girl, enjoy it. I wish I had family visiting me and making those Ja meals that I have not had in years. :whistle:

Oh, I'm enjoying it. She just doesn't understand when I tell her I'm not hungry.

Well I am, so tell her I can swing my and get what you don't want Lawny...lol

I just ate a big plate of rice-n-peas with brownstew fish, plantins and fritters. Now, she's in there makine PONE (potato pudding). My neighbor saw her outside this morning frying fish on the deck and he and his wife came over to talk. They asked my grandaunt if she know how to make ... you ready for this (CHICKEN FINGER SOUP). She said she don't know what that was. So, she asked them to describe it. So, my aunt says, you mean (CHICKEN FOOT SOUP)...they looked at her like she was crazy. The insisted it was CHICKEN FINGERS. So, she explained that chicken don't have fingers, it was the foot they were eating :lol: I just had to share that. Oh, and I got the FISHNET stockings from Walmart for her. Thanks to whomever suggested Walmart. Went in their for stockings that was $1.45 ended up spending $165 :angry:

Chicken Finger Soup..... Mi belly hurt from laughing....

All I can say is that you've got it made. Enjoy every minute of it because it all sounds so good to me. lol

Lawny,

Next time instead of Walmart look in CVS because I don't think you can spend $165 in there in one day....

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MI WANT SOME A DI CHICKEN FINGER SOUP LAWNY..HAHAAHAHA...mi notice mi no want to "cooked" food..gimme some cups of sliced peach smoked turkey sandwich and cheese and a whole lot a water..and mi good..well mi affi tank god mi can eat soemthing

Yaads...mi love di smiley :lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

but yuh nah left nuttin for his kids???

exactly, she had to show the right face to her kids...he publicly admitted to cheating on her..with prostitues and now while cheating is cheating...one of my friends suggested that it was better that he was cheating with a prostitute because there was no attachments..it's all about the sex as opposed to cheating with one woman for a few years??

I know some of you are going to say cheating is cheating, and let's try not to get all caught up in that! but what do you all think?? is that true?

The above started out as a simple post and got turned into something else.

I think it's still the same thing. It's not the emotional thoughts for me. It's the disrespect for the marriage.

I'd find myself a good divorce lawywer and relieve him of 250 million. Plus, just for the sport of it, I'd get a whole bunch of alimony and child support.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I have a crazy question: Would you be friends with someone who is into alternative sex lifestyles like swinging or S&M, etc??

It's really none of my business but I'm wondering if you treat or view them differently?

I think I could be friends with someone in a lifestyle like that. But, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't really last because they would want to go out and do things I wouldn't. My friends tend to be people who have the same interests in common so we have things to talk about and go out and do.

Ok ladies...so the man, comes home and admits to doing something wrong...what is the consequence?? besides leaving him? U want to forgive, but can't let this become a chronic habit...man going to the club every friday and coming home and saying sorry.

A couple arguments and some compromise.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
some, but not major

he has been doing landscaping the past couple of years

JG..

he's a welder by trade

My dad was a welder....they make GOOD money!!

my husband has his welding "degree" or whatever its called there from high school in Jamaica.

Do you guys think that will hold much weight here in the states? and what are some jobs welders can do?

does he have experience?

Might have to get an apprenticeship first and work his way up.

Yes, sounds like my kinda room. Mine are olive green, maybe a bit lighter, mustard yellow, and dark brown, sounds weard but looks wonderful.

It would sound wierd to me if I hadn't just watched one of those home makeover shows and they used these exact same colors. It was gorgeous.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I got put on someone's friend list and I have no clue who this person is? Did that happen to anybody else like yesterday or today?

No yesterday or today; but it's happened a few times. I just figure their timeline or situation is in common with mine.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

GOOD MORNING my beautifu SISTAHS!

I see ya'll was running with the CHICKEN FINGER SOUP...my neighbors are from Missouri. Lovely couple. We always cook and bring them food and they're always in Jamaica. But when my aunt told me that I nearly died...I laughed until my stomach cramped up. She said they kept insisting it was CHICKEN FINGER SOUP. Got to love them. So, she send them home with about 1/2 dozen fry fish and festival. I hope she cut the head off the fish. :lol:

Yes, I really hate going into WALMART. I try to only get what I went there for in the first place, but I ended up spending 10 times the amount.

Sunny have you been to the one in Frederick, Maryland .......ohhhhh they're so nice. My aunts from Mt. Vernon, New York would come to visit and we would take them there. Before they got their own Walmart on that side of New York they would drop an east $500/$600 when they would visit us in Maryland. The last time was so embrassing, because they had to close the line that we were in. Between my two aunts they had 4 carts each. My poor minivan.

tep aff a mi name

Mi ago start kick up RUMPUS! :angry: Weh mi rahtid NOA2...bway look like mi need fih go file fi one man weh live pon di next part a the world. Mi no care wah no badi seh..mi feel seh dem treat di yardie dem different. :protest:

BAXIDE

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I heard today is Rhonda's first day back at work. I think the afternoon shift...........

Welcome back Rhonda. I missed you!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi ago start kick up RUMPUS! :angry: Weh mi rahtid NOA2...bway look like mi need fih go file fi one man weh live pon di next part a the world. Mi no care wah no badi seh..mi feel seh dem treat di yardie dem different. :protest:

BAXIDE

Bwoy, Havent heard that phrase in a long time. Had me laffing at my desk! Things are so different in the US. I live in Canada and I sponsored my hubby from Jamaica. Only 4 months. So much easier here

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.