Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning all

Lawny mi a mek sure invite yuh to mi shower :)

No badah hpye mi up den no invite mi...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all

:lol::lol: wah u tek mi fah..mi seh u invited star

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..

he's a welder by trade

That is what Anthony does. Might as well cut his hands off if he had to have an office job! I read a report recently stating the trades are hurting for workers right now. Most of the younger generation is going to the "desk" jobs and not the trades such as plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc. The average age of the tradesman right now is in their 50's.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Hey Kimmy.....that picture with Kimora.....where is that? I am loving the curtains matching the bed spread. And the aqua walls. Very Caribbean, if it isn't actually there. And, is she standing on something or is that absolutely gorgeous hard wood floors?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning all

:lol::lol: wah u tek mi fah..mi seh u invited star

U nuh hear from Gill again. Mi ago send u mi address and phone number...no ramp wid mi. Girl my cousin's ex fiance. I have a lot of family staying with me for about a month or so and that was the discussion at dinner last night. I haven't spoken to my cousin again, but I really want to hear the other messages. Now, she's having problems at her job becuase he kept calling there and cussing and being extremely rude. So, I told her to explain to her manager what happened. She said she's embrassed because in (Janauary) they gave her a huge engagement party.

Wah u eat yesterday?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG..

he's a welder by trade

My dad was a welder....they make GOOD money!!

yeah..he made pretty good in JA ..he used to make the storage tanks for private and commercial ..yuh si some a dem big #### tank deh and dat deh heat him affi inna..mi rate him fi dat

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
JG..

he's a welder by trade

That is what Anthony does. Might as well cut his hands off if he had to have an office job! I read a report recently stating the trades are hurting for workers right now. Most of the younger generation is going to the "desk" jobs and not the trades such as plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc. The average age of the tradesman right now is in their 50's.

Does that age put them in the baby boomer generation? Or are they already retired?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Can I be invited too? :lol: I won't be able to make it but it would be nice to be invited :P

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
A always talked about getting into a trade. He is working in manufacturing making doors presently. How can someone get into a trade? Do you have to go to trade school or can you apprentice your way in?

it's really good..if he can get into union and they pay him to work while learn and 5yrs he can take his journeyman tests..dats the road we're heading down now...it's just the luck of the draw ...who gets picked 1st kinda thing..the bigger ur city the worse chance..but since yuh live a bush u have a good chance :lol: ..no but i'm serious

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A always talked about getting into a trade. He is working in manufacturing making doors presently. How can someone get into a trade? Do you have to go to trade school or can you apprentice your way in?

U can apprentice...or join the union and anyone can join...and they will get u an apprenticeship....It is good to get a trade because wherever you go...you can get a job because u have a transferable skill...my dad went to school in england and come over here and got a job with a shipyard...and before he died he got a job in st. croix...

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Both. I think even if you go to trade school, you have to apprentice.

Do you have a trade union hall in your area? Like we have the carpenter's union hall. They post all their job information in the hall.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.