w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

German soldiers too fat, smoke too much

51 posts in this topic

I must have missed the memo that said only Germany was allowed to start world wars :huh:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Howmany of the guys are there voluntarily and how many of them are doing their required duty?

That's a good sign. No more World Wars.

Looking on world wars,ask the Americans first ;)

Every guy has to join the German military for a year unless they cant due to health issues or they decide to do alternative civilian service instead.

Yeah for the women over there cos they dont have to do any of that ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
And they smell funny, too.

according to whom? :huh:

Jesus Christ....I ran into him on my way to work the other day and he informed me. I always thought Jesus would be full of important things to tell me. It seems he's all about the gossip, too.

I must have missed the memo that said only Germany was allowed to start world wars :huh:

It's not that they're the only ones allowed to. It's the fact that of the two world wars, they started both of them.

America just waits for Germany to start one so that we can slap them around some more. We're funny like that. Cowboys like to rough up the weakest of the flock.

Edited by AnewKINDofFEELIN

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jesus Christ....I ran into him on my way to work the other day and he informed me. I always thought Jesus would be full of important things to tell me. It seems he's all about the gossip, too.

It's not that they're the only ones allowed to. It's the fact that of the two world wars, they started both of them.

America just waits for Germany to start one so that we can slap them around some more. We're funny like that. Cowboys like to rough up the weakest of the flock.

:o Das ist gleich bei mir in der Nahe!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Technically, Germany didn't start World War I. Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia after a Bosnian Serb named Gavrilo Princip assassinated the heir to the Austrian-Hungarian throne, Archduke Franz Ferdinand. In a nutshell, because Germany was a very close ally of Austria-Hungary, it pushed alongside that country and due to it's larger quantity of resources, was able to supply many more troops, weaponry (including chemicals, such as "mustard gas") aircraft and tanks (as basic as they were at the time).

It's for this reason that many identify the "main enemy" in The Great War as Germany, since it was simply the most visible. People saw the Kaiser, Manfred von Richthofen (aka "The Red Baron"), and if for no other reason, the language spoken in Austria-Hungary was German. Austria still speaks German, although I have to imagine the accent and a few words differ.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

:lol:

Agreed, some Germans smell funny...

But Americans match or even beat that: Shopping in pajamas and slippers??? And you can smell some of them from even miles away :wacko: Come on, take a shower and get freakin' dressed!

View my Timeline

R.I.P. Diana

1982 - 2008

Smelly people exist everywhere!

Nothing like going into a store and having had a smelly person stink out an entire aisle :dead:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

we werent allowed to talk aboout some other nationalities in our german thread, but you guys are allowed to talk #### about germany?

uhm, who is currently involved in two wars?? oh and which country has more fat people than germany?? sorry, but this forum is not the right place to talk about topics like that!

blackribbonsmall.png

R.I.P Diana

1982 - 2008

K1 Timeline

01/13/2007 Sent I-129F to TSC

05/03/2007 Petition approved!!!

08/23/2007 INTERVIEW

09/12/2007 Frankfurt - JFK - Baltimore, MD

09//28/2007 applied for SSN

10/16/2007 CIVIL MARRIAGE

10/31/2007 SS Card finally arrived

AOS Timeline

11/13/2007 sent AOS package with AP and EAD

12/19/2007 biometrics in baltimore

01/09/2008 AOS transferred to CSC

01/12/2008 CEREMONY & RECEPTION

01/16/2008 EAD and AP in mail

02/14/2008 card production ordered, approved without interview

02/22/2008 GREEN CARD in mail

I751 Timeline

11/19/2009 sent I751 to VSC

11/21/2009 received at VSC

11/24/2009 check cashed

11/30/2009 received NOA dated 11/23/09

12/15/2009 early bio walk-in failed....

12/16/2009 request to reschedule sent

01/04/2010 biometrics in baltimore being rescheduled

01/20/2010 new biometrics

03/24/2010 card production ordered, approved without interview

03/29/2010 10 year GC in mail

Filed: Timeline
we werent allowed to talk aboout some other nationalities in our german thread, but you guys are allowed to talk #### about germany?

uhm, who is currently involved in two wars?? oh and which country has more fat people than germany?? sorry, but this forum is not the right place to talk about topics like that!

If it has you that upset, it's the perfect place :innocent:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If it has you that upset, it's the perfect place :innocent:

somehow i just knew you'd say something :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well if you see him the next time, ask him to teach you some history lessons or change the history for you, so you'll be right about your comments about who started the 2 world wars. I think it's ignorant and embarrassing for you, to say something like that, with NO knowledge.

Anywho, as Liebi stated it right. America and all other countries have stinky a$$ people aswell....you need to learn how to not jugde a whole country, by maybe one person you met.

If I'd do so, America wouldn't be a place for me to live.

Timeline

@vj troll do you get paid to p i s s people off in this forum or do you just do that out of pure pleasure?

im pretty sure your sitting in front of your pc laughing your a s s off!

blackribbonsmall.png

R.I.P Diana

1982 - 2008

K1 Timeline

01/13/2007 Sent I-129F to TSC

05/03/2007 Petition approved!!!

08/23/2007 INTERVIEW

09/12/2007 Frankfurt - JFK - Baltimore, MD

09//28/2007 applied for SSN

10/16/2007 CIVIL MARRIAGE

10/31/2007 SS Card finally arrived

AOS Timeline

11/13/2007 sent AOS package with AP and EAD

12/19/2007 biometrics in baltimore

01/09/2008 AOS transferred to CSC

01/12/2008 CEREMONY & RECEPTION

01/16/2008 EAD and AP in mail

02/14/2008 card production ordered, approved without interview

02/22/2008 GREEN CARD in mail

I751 Timeline

11/19/2009 sent I751 to VSC

11/21/2009 received at VSC

11/24/2009 check cashed

11/30/2009 received NOA dated 11/23/09

12/15/2009 early bio walk-in failed....

12/16/2009 request to reschedule sent

01/04/2010 biometrics in baltimore being rescheduled

01/20/2010 new biometrics

03/24/2010 card production ordered, approved without interview

03/29/2010 10 year GC in mail

Well I love our german soldier friend...he cooks me great meals and encourages me to drink copious amounts of german beer....yay for the german soldiers :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well I love our german soldier friend...he cooks me great meals and encourages me to drink copious amounts of german beer....yay for the german soldiers :lol:

some pretty cool people imo. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

hey maybe the "fat" german soldiers should be put on the same diet as american cops: dunkin donuts, hot dogs and pizza....

I can't confirm that statement, I know a couple of soldiers and they look pretty hot to me! Maybe it's these ugly, unflattering army outfits that make them look fat? dunno... :unsure:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008