SteveLaura

French celeb questions 9/11 events

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Stonehenge is completely useless, though.

:no:

stonehenge1.jpg

Its only useless if you consider only things that have practical application to have any intrinsic value.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Upon further research, I have discovered that Mse. Cotillard is attractive.

marion.jpg

I therefore retract my earlier comment about deporting her and, despite her being French, am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Apologies for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

get some glasses. :blink:

She's decent looking. Nothing special. Kind of creepy looking. Either way, Keira Knightley is definitely better looking.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh, and P.S. to DeadpoolX - what's up with your new avatar? Kinda creepy. :unsure:

It's Gordon Gekko, Michael Douglas's character from the 1987 movie, Wall Street. I just like the character, that's all. :star:

Well I guess I'll let that slide then, but for future reference Michael Douglas = creepy. :lol:

I should say that to my wife. One of her favorite movies is Romancing The Stone.

Oh and as for using Ann Coulter, yeah... I don't really find her all that attractive, either. But apparently, a lot of people do, and since she's not one to keep her opinions to herself, I thought she'd make a good opponent. Condi Rice is far too diplomatic.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

stonehenge1.jpg

Its only useless if you consider only things that have practical application to have any intrinsic value.

marion.jpg

I therefore retract my earlier comment about deporting her and, despite her being French, am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Apologies for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

She's decent looking. Nothing special. Kind of creepy looking. Either way, Keira Knightley is definitely better looking.

I'm not impressed. She's average at best.

November 5, 2007 --- 1-129F sent to CSC

November 6, 2007 --- Package received at CSC signed for by V SEMEGI

November 14, 2007 --- NOA1 Date

November 19, 2007 --- NOA1 Hardcopy I-797 received in the mail

March 10, 2008 ---- Touched

March 13, 2008 ---- Touched

March 14, 2008 ---- Touched

March 20, 2008 ---- Touched ( I guess approved but no update on website or email?)

March 25, 2008 ---- Noa2 hard copy received in the mail Dated March 20, 2008

March 31, 2008 ---- NVC Received our File-- Assigned case #

April 2, 2008 ------- Package shipped to US embassy Manila

May 8-9, 2008------ Medical (approved)

May 20, 2008------- Interview (Approved)

May 29, 2008------- Visa Delivered

June 12, 2008------ Flight to USA -POE Chicago

"Calling an Illegal immigrant an Undocumented worker is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

this person exists?

I'm sure many men who are into cross dressers find "Ms." Coulter attractive.

Real love stories never have endings...

Timeline
this person exists?

I'd hit it.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

this person exists?

I'd hit it.

same here..french girls are frisky ..dated one in college, my freshman year

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
this person exists?

I'd hit it.

same here..french girls are frisky ..dated one in college, my freshman year

I was talking about Ann Coulter. Please don't take that to mean I agree with her on anything...I doubt she'd be talking politics while getting it on.............but you never know. She may start screming "Bill Clinton" or something weird like that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

stonehenge1.jpg

marion.jpg

Oh I think she's beautiful. Keira Knightley, on the other hand, is revolting and looks like she just went through Auschwitz. She looks like a teenage boy with nice eyebrows.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

One person from one country does not represent what the other citizens are.

It's not because she said that, it's not because someone dated a French girl in College that you can generalize.

Would you like it if we were to generalize what Americans are after watching American Idol for example?

Criticizing one person is one thing, criticizing a whole nation is quite an other. Think before you talk as stupidly as she did. You are on a forum with international people for god's sake!

And sure Americans helped us in WWII. And LaFayette helped during the American Revolution; and most of your ancestors are European. The past is important, but the past is the past; certain things happen for certain reasons and while we should learn from it; we should not use it as an excuse.

As to Marion Cotillard, the first article on this post says that they brought out some old footage. Well there was a time when many people from many countries questioned 9/11. Was it from that period of time? It would not make it right, but it would make it less surprising.

I doubt what she said was against those who lost family and friends that day. No matter who or what causes death, I believe we all feel for those with losses. They are the victims, and no matter who did it, they will still be the victims.

Does it mean she is less of an actress? I think not. The way she acted in La Vie en Rose deserves an Oscar, not matter what she does or says in her life.

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's not because she said that, it's not because someone dated a French girl in College that you can generalize.

Would you like it if we were to generalize what Americans are after watching American Idol for example?

Criticizing one person is one thing, criticizing a whole nation is quite an other. Think before you talk as stupidly as she did. You are on a forum with international people for god's sake!

And sure Americans helped us in WWII. And LaFayette helped during the American Revolution; and most of your ancestors are European. The past is important, but the past is the past; certain things happen for certain reasons and while we should learn from it; we should not use it as an excuse.

As to Marion Cotillard, the first article on this post says that they brought out some old footage. Well there was a time when many people from many countries questioned 9/11. Was it from that period of time? It would not make it right, but it would make it less surprising.

I doubt what she said was against those who lost family and friends that day. No matter who or what causes death, I believe we all feel for those with losses. They are the victims, and no matter who did it, they will still be the victims.

Does it mean she is less of an actress? I think not. The way she acted in La Vie en Rose deserves an Oscar, not matter what she does or says in her life.

:thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

stonehenge1.jpg

But perhaps not in the way you're suggesting. I'm just not sure you can make a convincing argument that music has any more or less "use" than movies, books or art.

You find music relaxing - but that's you. Others might find similar value in a movie, book - or a garden. To use your rationale - they're all equally useless - differing only in the subjective value that individuals place upon them.

Timeline

Mel Gibson can win an oscar and he's a racist.

People place too much emphasis on movie stars - they're not really any different to regular folks, except they have the money to be eccentric.

Eccentric = a crazy person (but one who has money)

Cecy, you are too wise for VJ forums.

Apparantly she made the remarks about a year and a half ago...if anyone really cares.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Cecy, you are too wise for VJ forums.

Apparantly she made the remarks about a year and a half ago...if anyone really cares.

On French TV. Whatever "platform" that was - it was a pretty small one before someone decided to drag it out of the closet and make (inter)national news out of it.