*Maureen*

Monday

76 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I guess the Monday thread is as good a place to put this as any.....

Ya'll know I went to Florida on vacation, the trip was to meet a .....sigh... man. I had strong feelings that he was 'the one', but I fought it very hard. So hard, that when I got to Florida, I went a different direction just to think longer. I reached out to Jenn and Noura and Amal. I cried. I know they heard the pain in my voice. That pain they heard, was the last memories of Mohammed that I was clinging to. I felt if I met another, that it would be betraying the love I had for him for 5 years.

I turned the car around and went to him. We had 3 wonderful days to get to know each other and I came home to think. We have been apart now for a week and we talk several times a day, about life, the future and ...everything. I was scared to be alone and scared to not be alone. I want to hold the remote, I want someone else to hold the remote. And...I want it to be Ibrahim.

I'm not expecting any parades or atta-girls from anyone here. In fact, I am prepared to answer just about anything you want to ask. I just wanted to get him out in the open and not hide him in the corner like I was trying to do. He's a good man, a gentle man that loves to laugh and read. And....he will be laughing and reading in Illinois soon. :lol: I so have to clean. So...back to Monday..how's yours going?

(L) Jackie (L)

we are not meant to live alone, enjoy your life, you owe no one a explanation hope the best for you and best wishes (F)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm battling a runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, etc etc but i don't wanna give in and take medications. I refuse to allow myself to have allergies so this better clear up really soon OR ELSE!

Hope everybody has a super fantastic day!

(F) amal (F)

Amal, are you getting the horrible weather in Houston yet? it's heading our way and looks like it's going to be pretty severe thunder storms, high winds and possible tornado watches. I just canceled my classes for tonight b/c it should be hitting right during that time :(

Yeah, we're getting some massive wind gusts. It blew my car all over the road. I am looking forward to some good rains and seriously enjoying the cooler weather. I just hope we don't have tornaders....i really hate those

jackie, no matter what anybody tells you, you're gonna do what u wanna do in the end so I'll just say ... do whatever makes u happy. I, for one, will be here for u when you are having the time of ur life with the man that makes ur life complete. I'll also be here if things fall apart. Either way.. I just want you to be happy. Good luck on your choices.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Did you see his pic jess?????????? :blush:

jJ

I sure did, he is a cutie!! WTG mama! very handsome man.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
jackie, no matter what anybody tells you, you're gonna do what u wanna do in the end so I'll just say ... do whatever makes u happy. I, for one, will be here for u when you are having the time of ur life with the man that makes ur life complete. I'll also be here if things fall apart. Either way.. I just want you to be happy. Good luck on your choices.

(F) amal (F)

I am totally w/ Amal in this sentiment. Just know that I'm happy for you to be happy and I will be here for you always. We will keep you grounded when you are flying high on love and we will be here if the chips ever fall. (L):luv:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
B) **opens long black trench coat to reveal....

the coveted MENA pineapples

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Lal used to get the most awesome grapefruits in Fl and tease me with them. Where's your grapefruit now? huh? Mines at the grocery store ..lol

jJ

i miss my grapefruit tree!!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying:

need some apples? pears? peaches?

do they grow here? I need to plant something in my backyard when we move into a house.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Lal used to get the most awesome grapefruits in Fl and tease me with them. Where's your grapefruit now? huh? Mines at the grocery store ..lol

jJ

i miss my grapefruit tree!!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying:

need some apples? pears? peaches?

do they grow here? I need to plant something in my backyard when we move into a house.

i hope so, i've got about 3 apple trees, 3 peach trees, and a pear tree out back.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
lol. I had fish and smashed cauliflower for dinner but now that I think of it I had like 1/4 cup of almonds right before bed. No more nuts for me after dinner!!!

I ate lots of homemade chicken nuggets last night, way too many. I went to bed maybe 2 hours later and I had a crazy dream. disclaimer, i dont believe it would be true, and no offense to anyone.

I dreamt I was in Iran living there for some reason temporarily with my husband, sons (who were older than they are now) and a few other relatives but I dont know who. Throughout the whole dream, ahmenijad and some other guy were chasing me trying to kill me! Because I didnt have my boys covered and they thought they were girls. Something like this. And a blond woman who I do remember now was nancy grace?! was really a former orthodox jew who married and iranian and moved there, she was sitting her her car stalking us and she turned us in to one of ahmenijads guys so then this guy was chasing me. It was really realistic (in the dream) and scary! Like a movie.

I think Im getting nervous because we are going to israel this summer and there were missiles in the town where i like to go to the beach this past weekend. I dont want to get into any sort of political discussion, I just thought my dream was so weird!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Scary dreams are so crazy. You feel so terrified and it's worse when they are the ones where you cannot wake up!

Jackie-- congrats!

Lal-- just buy a grapefruit tree and keep it potted. I keep my lemon indoors in teh winter and out all spring/summer/fall.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

When is your cruise? I was on a cruise once. I was awesome.

Jackie

(now I'm gonna cruise on The Love Boat :lol: )

Yeah, Olivia !

Where is your cruise going to in Mexico ?? The Gulf? Baja California ?

If you happen to port in Cabo, tell the migos at Squid Roe I said wassup !!

HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK !!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

On the pacific side down the coast to I don't know where. All I do know is it's endless delicious food and lounging by the pool soaking up sun. We didn't plan any shore excursions cuz mom hurt her knee. I got sick last night so I hope this clears up before the cruise. I hate traveling ill.

Now what is up with all this pineapple talk in MENA? You ladies make it sound like pineapples are giving orgasms. If pineapples are giving orgasms then I want some!

When is your cruise? I was on a cruise once. I was awesome.

Jackie

(now I'm gonna cruise on The Love Boat :lol: )

Yeah, Olivia !

Where is your cruise going to in Mexico ?? The Gulf? Baja California ?

If you happen to port in Cabo, tell the migos at Squid Roe I said wassup !!

HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK !!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.