BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh yes Gareth wants to "sprog me up" as soon as possible hahahaha! So we are both really excited to have a child or two together! :D

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! :thumbs: Aw, and I bet your daughter is going to love having little brothers and/or sisters. :luv:

I've said to Alex I'll give him until I'm 30, and then we're trying for a baby no matter what. :P

Also, I had another look at your photos and your tattoos really are amazing - I thought your sleeve was part of your top! I obviously needed to wear my glasses. ;)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

Aww thanks Rachel...yeah I usually just get compliments on them which is pretty surprising cause i live in a rather close minded town. I think because of the fact they are colorful and non scary and that I have the blonde hair blue eyed girl next door look that all helps ;) Gareth may have another thing coming though heehee....his tattoos are all done in black and gray and he has full leg and arm sleeves done! Told him to get ready for the stares!

I turn 30 this next month hence the reason I am in a rush to get a baby here! Gabby just turned 6 yesterday so she is already at the very least going to be 7 years older! I am hoping to get pregnant for the new year ;) Any other VJ'ers wanna join me on the mama journey? haha.....

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Aww thanks Rachel...yeah I usually just get compliments on them which is pretty surprising cause i live in a rather close minded town. I think because of the fact they are colorful and non scary and that I have the blonde hair blue eyed girl next door look that all helps ;) Gareth may have another thing coming though heehee....his tattoos are all done in black and gray and he has full leg and arm sleeves done! Told him to get ready for the stares!

I turn 30 this next month hence the reason I am in a rush to get a baby here! Gabby just turned 6 yesterday so she is already at the very least going to be 7 years older! I am hoping to get pregnant for the new year ;) Any other VJ'ers wanna join me on the mama journey? haha.....

After being apart from him for nearly a year, it won't take much convincing for him to agree to your demands...... :blush: Did I just say that? I think Gareth will do just fine, I'm sure you know that lots of interesting things go on in those small close mined towns.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Hey guys, I'm trying to keep up with you but you're posting so many messages, I can hardly keep track! :lol:

It's so neat to see all those approvals happening! Congratulations to all the lucky ones! And loads of courage and patience for all the others (including myself here ;) ) for the wait which gets shorter everyday! Hurray! Way to go CSC! :dancing:

Sharing our stories, what a great idea! Here's ours.

I was participating in a forum and one day there's this guy who joins in the conversation. Shortly after, we started e-mailing and then one day he suggested we talk through Netmeeting. I was pretty nervous but just had to do it. Through e-mails, we had discovered having so many things in common that I just had to know him more. Our relationship started as a friendship which turned into a deep friendship as I could talk with him about everything and he could too. It was amazing the openness between us (and make no mistake, this openness is still there. It's simply amazing, never thought I would ever meet someone like that even as a friend).

About six months later, he told me he had fallen in love. I felt sad 'cause I wasn't and told him so but that if he was ok with it, we could remain good friends. He agreed and we kept on e-mailing and talking. He never once tried to force his love on me and was very respectful of my feelings. Now that I look back on it, I know I was already in love with him too, just wasn't seeing it or being ready to admit it to myself. Took me I don't know exactly how long but I'd guess about six months or so until I finally realized I was in love too.

About three years after we started e-mailing, we finally had a chance to meet in person. I travelled to the US and when we met, it was as thought we had been together all of our life, not a single ackward moment. I truly feel blessed to have him in my life. He's very respectful of me and of others and just by the way he is, the way he reacts to things and to people, he has helped me to grow tremendously. We are now in the visa process and I can hardly wait to be with my love for good. He is the sweetest and most loving man I've ever known.

We can't wait to have kids! We are probably going to wait a little bit longer than you, though...we want to give ourselves at least a year after he moves here so that we can adjust to our own relationship before we have kids...but neither of us really thinks we'll make it a full year because we both really want them. We have the big wedding in May'09, so we have to wait at least until then! :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hey guys, I'm trying to keep up with you but you're posting so many messages, I can hardly keep track! :lol:

It's so neat to see all those approvals happening! Congratulations to all the lucky ones! And loads of courage and patience for all the others (including myself here ;) ) for the wait which gets shorter everyday! Hurray! Way to go CSC! :dancing:

Sharing our stories, what a great idea! Here's ours.

I was participating in a forum and one day there's this guy who joins in the conversation. Shortly after, we started e-mailing and then one day he suggested we talk through Netmeeting. I was pretty nervous but just had to do it. Through e-mails, we had discovered having so many things in common that I just had to know him more. Our relationship started as a friendship which turned into a deep friendship as I could talk with him about everything and he could too. It was amazing the openness between us (and make no mistake, this openness is still there. It's simply amazing, never thought I would ever meet someone like that even as a friend).

About six months later, he told me he had fallen in love. I felt sad 'cause I wasn't and told him so but that if he was ok with it, we could remain good friends. He agreed and we kept on e-mailing and talking. He never once tried to force his love on me and was very respectful of my feelings. Now that I look back on it, I know I was already in love with him too, just wasn't seeing it or being ready to admit it to myself. Took me I don't know exactly how long but I'd guess about six months or so until I finally realized I was in love too.

About three years after we started e-mailing, we finally had a chance to meet in person. I travelled to the US and when we met, it was as thought we had been together all of our life, not a single ackward moment. I truly feel blessed to have him in my life. He's very respectful of me and of others and just by the way he is, the way he reacts to things and to people, he has helped me to grow tremendously. We are now in the visa process and I can hardly wait to be with my love for good. He is the sweetest and most loving man I've ever known.

First of all, there are some really great people who post on this thread. If there is one benefit to being a CSC filer it is that we have the time to truely get to know each other and become compadres in this process. I'm glad you are posting here as well.

Your story is a beautiful one and reminds me of what my mom used to say: we don't find love, love finds us. It sounds like love found you and your man when it was the right time to do so. I know you two will build a beautiful life together. I love this stuff, who's got another story....

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

As everybody is sharing story, this is my turn now :).

Richard and I we met online, on the Second Life game.

I was there for some months, I spending my time there as a fashion designer and also as a DJ.

As a DJ, I was streaming music on a club place and saying silly things on the mic to make peeps laughing.

It was funny.

And a day, this guy sent me a message as I was DJing. I don't saw it, I had too many message.

When I finally saw it, he was offline.

Some days after he sent me a long message as I was offline. It touched me 'cause, I was acting like someone funny, silly and really happy when I was djing, but wasn't. And he knew it. It's what he wrote to me.

So I answered him... we started to be great friend, chatting every days, mailing every days and as it was not enough we started to talk at phone.

He was in Europe for work, he was in London, and a day joking or not I told him, your so close, why you don't come to have a coffee with me.

2 days after he came!!! for 2 hours that we spent in a bar near my work. It was just wonderful.

Before he comes, i knew that something big was happening.

And as we met in person, we felt in love. He came back the day after to stay the weekend with me... a magical weekend.

The rest is history :)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Any other VJ'ers wanna join me on the mama journey? haha....

I'll join you on the parenting journey lol, again, not quite sure if I wanna become female lol :lol:

Anyways, I got a 10 year old girl myself but want to have more kids. My daughter will stay behind with her mother, but my fiance and I want to have some more kids as soon as possible, I'm 31, she is 30 so yeah, time is ticking as well hehe. I shouldn't but still I do hope for boys, this mainly because I am the last of our bloodline and if we want to have our family bloodlines keep going, I should get some boys lol.. then again, I'm already happy as long as the babies are healthy ^^

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline

We are probably going to wait several years before to have children. Probably at least 3. I would love to have kids very soon, but we are going to have many things to deal with before that happens. And, after all these years apart, we should spend some time only the two of us. And he's not ready anyway :P

MissYoko, everytime I read you story I find it wonderful... the fact that he came to see you only for two hours :)

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
We are probably going to wait several years before to have children. Probably at least 3. I would love to have kids very soon, but we are going to have many things to deal with before that happens. And, after all these years apart, we should spend some time only the two of us. And he's not ready anyway :P

MissYoko, everytime I read you story I find it wonderful... the fact that he came to see you only for two hours :)

He is like that, he use to do silly crazy things :) as i'm silly like him it's perfect. :) Oh god I want a touch! I want my NOA2!!!!

I want to give my notice to my boss!

Grrrrr this morning I was late, I'm with my daugther, strike again at school. So, she don't walk so fast... and we was late.

My boss called me as we was on the way. He was, where are you, you're late!

I told him, do you remember that I come with Gally, she can't walk fast as me.

he started being upset. I told him : OK, it's like that?! Next strike, I'll stay at home. And I ended the call.

Since I arrived. he even don't came to say me something.

Grrrrrrrr!!!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline
Any other VJ'ers wanna join me on the mama journey? haha....

I'll join you on the parenting journey lol, again, not quite sure if I wanna become female lol :lol:

Anyways, I got a 10 year old girl myself but want to have more kids. My daughter will stay behind with her mother, but my fiance and I want to have some more kids as soon as possible, I'm 31, she is 30 so yeah, time is ticking as well hehe. I shouldn't but still I do hope for boys, this mainly because I am the last of our bloodline and if we want to have our family bloodlines keep going, I should get some boys lol.. then again, I'm already happy as long as the babies are healthy ^^

Well you still can join us on the parenting journey even if you are not the pregnant one hahaha! I want a boy too cause well I have a girl. BUT I have soooo many clothes and such that it would just be more convenient to have another girl hahaha!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline

He is like that, he use to do silly crazy things :) as i'm silly like him it's perfect. :) Oh god I want a touch! I want my NOA2!!!!

Grrrrr this morning I was late, I'm with my daugther, strike again at school. So, she don't walk so fast... and we was late.

My boss called me as we was on the way. He was, where are you, you're late!

I told him, do you remember that I come with Gally, she can't walk fast as me.

he started being upset. I told him : OK, it's like that?! Next strike, I'll stay at home. And I ended the call.

Since I arrived. he even don't came to say me something.

Grrrrrrrr!!!

Oh no what a pain! ANd what a way to start the morning! I know how stressed I get in the mornings with Gabby at times so I cannot imagine having to actually bring her to work with me haha! I did bring her the other day to see where I work though and it totally freaked her out as too many people...she kept saying "Stranger Danger" LOL boy oh boy what this world has come to that we have to be afraid of all we don't know huh?

And yes I WANT A TOUCH and APPROVAL too! UGH the waiting just plain SUCKS and that is all I can say about that!

Edited by sunnybear

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline

I just sent them my notice! now everything is really becoming true! in 3 months I won't have a job anymore. :star:

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Oh no what a pain! ANd what a way to start the morning! I know how stressed I get in the mornings with Gabby at times so I cannot imagine having to actually bring her to work with me haha! I did bring her the other day to see where I work though and it totally freaked her out as too many people...she kept saying "Stranger Danger" LOL boy oh boy what this world has come to that we have to be afraid of all we don't know huh?

And yes I WANT A TOUCH and APPROVAL too! UGH the waiting just plain SUCKS and that is all I can say about that!

Wow it sounds like she was very scared! was it only because there were many people?

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.