BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yup mine is same no "touch" except the Jan date they prob officially entered it into the system :/

Ooooh Cecile hope your approval is around the corner!

E so glad it was something so minor for your RFE but still annoying! Hope your approval comes QUICK now!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think about the worst that might happen..think about the good things that might happen ;) Also, even if it really doesn't mean anything that you're touched, then still it means they still have your petition laying somewhere :D (I am actually still scared that it might be lost lol... we haven't been touched ever since we filed)

what do you mean it wasnt touched since u hav filed it??

you've never been touched? u mean the "last updated" section on ur uscis website was blank since you've filed it??

lol no it isn't blank.. it just never updated after 02/01/08 :)

Update on the RFE I told you guys about last week..........

Missed checking the box NO on part C (Question # 2) of I-129F.

Had to re-do that page and re-sign and date........will be sending it back in tomorrow.

Hopefully that is it on the RFE's (for everyone!) and we will all be approved ASAP!

Thanks everyone for your help last week........

E

Im happy for you its only a minor thing but yeah, it still sets you back a bit... oh well, at least they still have your application and a NOA2 should be there soon :D

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Yeaaaaaaaaaah!!! I am really happy for you Cécile!! :dance::dance:

Hopefully, you should get approved really sooon! :star:

Thank you!

And who knows, if they approve our petition soon, you and I might have our interview the same day in a few months! :P

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

Oh! yeah! That could be really fun!! :P

I didn't call NVC yet, but I think my petition is still in CSC, waiting for a lot of approvals to go!

So I think we would be pretty much on the same dates with the us embassy!!! :)

Well, cannot wait to see you jumping everywhere!! ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good Morning all - Olga and I've finally moved to the 100 spot on the list, I never thought I would see that. I was hoping to see a lot of approvals overnight, but since everything seems to be going by the postal service then we're going to have to wait for the USC to get off the couch and get the mail. Thank goodness it's not the football season or we'd never see any approvals :D

Just think, there are many people whose approvals are in transit right now - including Cecile's I think. Good luck to everyone!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Timeline

Congratulations for being under the 100 line Blake! everyday you are closer to the approval, and the interview, and the wedding, and life together!

:lol: we would at least see our approval because Bryan doesn't like football so there is no reason he wouldn't get the mail! (and I'm constantly harassing him, telling him to check the mailbox, so he'd better do it :P)
Edited by Cecile and Bryan

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Congratulations for being under the 100 line Blake! everyday you are closer to the approval, and the interview, and the wedding, and life together!

:lol: we would at least see our approval because Bryan doesn't like football so there is no reason he wouldn't get the mail! (and I'm constantly harassing him, telling him to check the mailbox, so he'd better do it :P)

I can't even express how excited I am by the changes in my life that are taking place. Finally being together with Olga is the crowning jewel. Everyday we're all one step closer. Keep harassing Bryan, it's good practice for married life :lol:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

My harassing skills need work. Every time I try to harass Alex it backfires on me. I try to get him to go to bed at a reasonable hour; we both end up staying late. I try to persuade him he doesn't need to buy this or that; I end up buying something too. :lol:

If I'm approved in June/July it's going to be so hard waiting through August to November. Maybe I'll put off buying a plane ticket until last minute so that if I find myself with more money than I expected I can move there earlier...

Edited by Alex & Rachel

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
My harassing skills need work. Every time I try to harass Alex it backfires on me. I try to get him to go to bed at a reasonable hour; we both end up staying late. I try to persuade him he doesn't need to buy this or that; I end up buying something too. :lol:

Then maybe you need to find something who harasses YOU! :lol:

If I'm approved in June/July it's going to be so hard waiting through August to November. Maybe I'll put off buying a plane ticket until last minute so that if I find myself with more money than I expected I can move there earlier...

Maybe you could try to delay the interview, by sending packet 3 back late?

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Yeah, I don't think I'll be rushing to send Packet 3 back, although I won't delay it too long, either, as I'd prefer to begin arranging the wedding after I have the visa in hand and I'd like to give people a few months' notice.

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

I saw that one of us January filers just posted an RFE, hopefully it is not a big deal. E-dude, if you see this, was your notice substantial or was it a minor problem. I hope it is something you can clear up quickly.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

I saw that one of us January filers just posted an RFE, hopefully it is not a big deal. E-dude, if you see this, was your notice substantial or was it a minor problem. I hope it is something you can clear up quickly.

He posted a couple of pages back that he'd missed ticking a 'no' box on one of the forms. :)

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

E - I'm so glad it was something minor! Now you can get it back and hopefully you'll get your NOA2 really fast afterwards! :thumbs:

How's everyone else this morning? I've been really, really impatient the yesterday and today. I just feel on pins and needles like I need to be DOING something, but I don't know what. <_< I hate that feeling...hopefully I'll feel better today. I'm getting a new phone, so hopefully I'll get distracted by technology for a few hours. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.