BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
do not get too excited my friend because there will be no big aprovals as you expecting so cool down ..we have got time to wait with this sucks CSC ...

The fact that you are depressed is one thing. it's sad for you, and for your own sake we'd love if you could handle it better. And seriously I wish we could do something to help you.

But keeping writing things like this in order to make everybody here depressed just like you is just WRONG! Why can't you let us try to be happy and hopeful? Best case scenario, they start working again and everyone gets approved really fast, and that's great! Worst case scenario, it takes several more months and yes, sometimes we will all be depressed, but really the few moments of hope we have is what will make us survive this process. Yes, we might be wrong, it might take a lot longer than that, but while we're hoping, life goes on.

So please serdar stop trying to make us down. This is not good for you, and not good for us either. When I'm depressed and whiny, I just stop coming there.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
do not get too excited my friend because there will be no big aprovals as you expecting so cool down ..we have got time to wait with this sucks CSC ...

The fact that you are depressed is one thing. it's sad for you, and for your own sake we'd love if you could handle it better. And seriously I wish we could do something to help you.

But keeping writing things like this in order to make everybody here depressed just like you is just WRONG! Why can't you let us try to be happy and hopeful? Best case scenario, they start working again and everyone gets approved really fast, and that's great! Worst case scenario, it takes several more months and yes, sometimes we will all be depressed, but really the few moments of hope we have is what will make us survive this process. Yes, we might be wrong, it might take a lot longer than that, but while we're hoping, life goes on.

So please serdar stop trying to make us down. This is not good for you, and not good for us either. When I'm depressed and whiny, I just stop coming there.

Very well said Cecile - thank you. Regarless how long it takes, we will all survive this and move forward in our lives with the ones we love. This is fact. Keep the faith. :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Timeline

Yes we will. There is no doubt about that. The wait is only a bad moment of our life, that will lead to the best moments ever!

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Good Thursday morning and 1st of the month, fellow CSC filers! Here's to this month giving us a January approval. :thumbs:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Good Thursday morning and 1st of the month, fellow CSC filers! Here's to this month giving us a January approval. :thumbs:

Happy happy first of May everyone! Just dropping by to send the NOA2 fairy your way! th15_3_41.gif

Hope this month will not end without a single January CSC approval. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Happy happy first of May everyone! Just dropping by to send the NOA2 fairy your way! th15_3_41.gif

Hope this month will not end without a single January CSC approval. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hello all January filers!!

Happy first of May everybody too!! :)

I don't post here often, but hope like all of you, that CSC and VSC will get a lot of approvals! :D

Happy journey...

Timeline

Good morning all and happy first May!

And as its a tradition in France, some Lily of the Valley for all.

We use to think in France that's give good luck :)

post-43740-1209632087_thumb.jpg

Hugs and Kisses

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Awww LOVE lily of the valleys and it my daughter birth month flower since she a May 13th baby.

GOSH this better be our month everyone! I am SO beyond READY!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Everyone here please promise me you will post and update timelines as soon as you get approvals???!?!?!?! hahaha.....I am just not believing no one from CSC got one yesterday? :( Hmmpppffff

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline

Hello everyone

So, today I feel like it's Wednesday :wacko:

Don't worry sunnybear, i'm sure that when a January filer is approved, we will not miss it! everyone here will do the happy dance!

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

no I do not see anyone from CSC got aproved yesterday and trust me it is going to be a while if you look there is still october ,november and december still waiting ..for january filers I do not belive miracle is gonna happen before at least june maybe july ..I hate saying this but CSC is getting slower everyday ..

goodluck everyone

I'm certain we'll see at least a couple of January approvals this month (hopefully a lot more than that!). I'm still convinced that CSC is having some computer problems...the number of approvals that suddenly showed up for the last couple of weeks seem to indicate that there were a lot of people who didn't get updated from CRIS. I'd be willing to be that is still happening. They already seem to be speeding up (8 approvals for last week, two the week before that). Has anyone noticed that CSC slows down every two or three months? They'll drop below 10 approvals a week for one-three weeks, then all of a sudden they bust back up to 20 or so a week. I assume it has something to do with either holidays or limited number visas opening back up (like the April slow down for H1-B's or whatever they are).

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Everyone here please promise me you will post and update timelines as soon as you get approvals???!?!?!?! hahaha.....I am just not believing no one from CSC got one yesterday? :( Hmmpppffff

I promise to! Never fear. :)

Hello everyone

So, today I feel like it's Wednesday :wacko:

Don't worry sunnybear, i'm sure that when a January filer is approved, we will not miss it! everyone here will do the happy dance!

Just like so: :dance::P

aravis - I'm thinking/hoping computer problems, too. I'm sure they'll pick up again soon!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
no I do not see anyone from CSC got aproved yesterday and trust me it is going to be a while if you look there is still october ,november and december still waiting ..for january filers I do not belive miracle is gonna happen before at least june maybe july ..I hate saying this but CSC is getting slower everyday ..

goodluck everyone

And Happy May Day to you too :lol:

Actually we got two people notified (or updating their timelines) yesterday. For many updates there's a two to three day lag. You are right that there are a bunch of pre-Jan applications still out there (approx 100) but you know also that not all those people are active on the site and that there are at least two that are duplicates. Four weeks ago we had a number of December applications approved (remember BigcityDave?) Then finally you make the assumption that all files are processed in order - which as you should know if you've paid any attention here, is certainly not true. Last year nearly 30% of all approvals for the year took place in the months of May and June.

While there is no guarantee this year's processing will follow what happened last year, it is at least a guide. Optimistic perhaps, but I'd rather look at it that way than by just saying it's not going to happen.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm certain we'll see at least a couple of January approvals this month (hopefully a lot more than that!). I'm still convinced that CSC is having some computer problems...the number of approvals that suddenly showed up for the last couple of weeks seem to indicate that there were a lot of people who didn't get updated from CRIS. I'd be willing to be that is still happening. They already seem to be speeding up (8 approvals for last week, two the week before that). Has anyone noticed that CSC slows down every two or three months? They'll drop below 10 approvals a week for one-three weeks, then all of a sudden they bust back up to 20 or so a week. I assume it has something to do with either holidays or limited number visas opening back up (like the April slow down for H1-B's or whatever they are).

Hi

We are expecting to recieve our NOA2 this month..( I wish and pray) 'hopefully for all of us here....I hope CSC will drop more than 20 approval a week.. :yes:

1919m3v26vlf5u.gif

--------------------

01-25-2008 =I-129f sent to CSC

01-28-2008 = CSC recieved petition

02-05-2006 =Noa1

06-02-2008 =touched

06-03-2008 =touched

06-10-2008 = NOA2

06-17-2008 = NVC harcdcopy

07-03-2008 = medical (passed)

07-09-2008- Paid DV

07-16-2008 - DV Forward to NSO

08-05-2008= Interview

08-20-2008 = visa printed

08-21-2008 = VISA ON HAND ( my birthday too)

09-02-2008- flight to USA

10-18- 2008= wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.