BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Think it is knowing we won't be together for his birthday, my daughters birthday, or my birthday that is a real kicker to us lately since we have April, May, June birthdays :(

yes, but next year and all the years after that one, you'll be together for his birthday, your birthday, your daughter's birthday, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, New Year's Eve and all the other good days :)

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

Alex and I are summer babies so we'll miss each other's birthdays, too - but this is the last year it'll be happening! Next year will be our first Valentine's together, too. I can't wait for that. :)

I've lost all excitement - right now it feels as if nothing's going to be happening any time soon and I'm just so bored with the process. Sigh!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

I have to say that i was becoming a little bit under obsession last week. Reading VJs, watching timeline and igor's list.

So i was searching something to do, something who cost almost no money.

So, i know maybe there is already tons ... but i do a blog now.

Its for me, I don't care about traffic or stuff like that.

so, it helps me... a bit :)

http://blog.miss-yoko-usa.com/

:P

hugs and kisses to you all

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

I hope you didn't write to many pages yet, MissYoko, because now I have to read it!! which means I can't concentrate for work until I finish it. :lol:

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
I hope you didn't write to many pages yet, MissYoko, because now I have to read it!! which means I can't concentrate for work until I finish it. :lol:

There is nothing you don't know already :) and as i started last friday it's ok :) but if i take the same rhythm i will fill it very fast :P

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

Even though there's nothing I don't already know, I still love to read the stuff people write. I like to know people's feelings and emotions :) oh and your engagement ring is absolutely beautiful!

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Even though there's nothing I don't already know, I still love to read the stuff people write. I like to know people's feelings and emotions :) oh and your engagement ring is absolutely beautiful!

You can't imagine how proud i am wearing my ring :)

Richard & Chantal

.png

Timeline

Actually I think I can :D I'm so proud of wearing mine ;)

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Actually I think I can :D I'm so proud of wearing mine ;)

hey hey :) True :P

It's a wonderful feeling, i have no word to describe it. (L)

Richard & Chantal

.png

Timeline

Here are the words I use to describe it (though I know that it sounds very submissive): I am proud to show everybody that I belong to him.

Edited by Cecile and Bryan

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

I have to say that i was becoming a little bit under obsession last week. Reading VJs, watching timeline and igor's list.

So i was searching something to do, something who cost almost no money.

So, i know maybe there is already tons ... but i do a blog now.

Its for me, I don't care about traffic or stuff like that.

so, it helps me... a bit :)

http://blog.miss-yoko-usa.com/

:P

hugs and kisses to you all

Ooh, I shall read it now! I like how you've peppered your writings with little pictures.

Cecile is right - your ring is gorgeous!

I love wearing my ring, too. I was distraught the other week when I thought I had lost it. My mother and I were walking along a street in London when I noticed it was missing. Fortunately my mother found it in my hotel room! Although I can buy an identical ring online a replacement would not be the same - this is MY ring and it was the one that was given to me by Alex. No ring could ever replace it.

I was thinking about updating my website (which is rarely updated - I have a livejournal for most of my writings) with visa stuff but I hadn't really known what to write. :blush:

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
I love wearing my ring, too. I was distraught the other week when I thought I had lost it. My mother and I were walking along a street in London when I noticed it was missing. Fortunately my mother found it in my hotel room! Although I can buy an identical ring online a replacement would not be the same - this is MY ring and it was the one that was given to me by Alex. No ring could ever replace it.

I was thinking about updating my website (which is rarely updated - I have a livejournal for most of my writings) with visa stuff but I hadn't really known what to write. :blush:

I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it or that it's going to break and the diamond (so strange to say that I have a diamond! :lol:) is going to fall from the ring.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

I have to be careful - it's a little bit too big for my finger; not so big as to fall off, but big enough to slide off easily if I get it caught on something (which I think is what happened in the hotel room).

I wouldn't want to lose the stones, either! Fortunately Alex chose a ring that matched what I wanted exactly (I gave him a couple of suggestions, but he still chose it by himself) - the centre stone is tension-set (a sapphire) and the four surrounding diamonds are flush-set, so none of the stones are in a vulnerable position.

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

I'm always afraid too! If iI loose it I gonna die!

Thank you Rachel. My blog has many goals, yes its for spending time and its also to force me to write in English, as i left school when i was 15, I only learn English one year at school. I was first learning German.

So all my knowledge in English is what i learn by myself. I need to improve my English. Writing is I think a good way. Feel free to tell me my mistakes when it's really bad :P

Richard & Chantal

.png

I am always super-impressed by anyone who can speak more than one language! I learned French from the age of 7 to the age of 15 and I can barely remember anything - and I certainly can't speak it. I was reasonably okay at writing and reading French but when it came to speaking it I could never make myself understood. It was very disheartening! I don't have a very good ear for languages - heck, I often have to ask people to repeat themselves when they are speaking English - so I find it amazing when people converse in a language other than their native tongue.

Writing a blog in English is a great way to practice the language! I think you have done really well to learn what you have! I'll be sure to tell you if you make a really, really bad mistake. ;)

Despite my inability to converse in other languages I am fascinated by language in general and I love all the nuances in the English language. I'm quite excited as Alex is currently doing an essay-based course and I'm getting to proof-read all of his essays. I just e-mailed one back to him, actually, covered in my red notes - I hope he's not too offended! It really was quite well written but I kept thinking of ways to improve it further.

Edited by Alex & Rachel

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.