BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
OMG... i just got an email back from the consulate and I GOT APPROVED!!! :D :D :D

:dance: Dude, That's Wonderful!!!! :dance:

I was really worried about your approval, this is fantastic.

I can't believe that we're all getting through this together - and soon!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Blake!

Sorry to hear you're having to work such long hours. :(

Great news about Olga's dress! I hope we're going to have pictures later. :D

And yes - it's great that most of us are having our interviews within two months of each other (but sunny needn't worry about being left behind as I'm sure she'll be approved and Gareth will be flying to the US before me!).

I haven't heard anything from Knightsbridge Doctors so I am assuming my medical results were clear. :) I was 99.99% certain that I didn't have TB, HIV or Syphilis, but it's always nice to have it confirmed!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
GOODY!! You are talking wedding hairstyles here :dance::dance::dance:

Feeling a bit like a fish out of water...... hairstyles, going to have to find a stylist for Olga (note, add to the list).

:dance: Congratulations Rachel :dance: , I'm glad the interview and all that was easy for you. :thumbs: I've got about 3 weeks until I fly out to Kiev for our interview and we are all set for an apartment and everything else. Then two weeks later I fly out again to bring her home!!!! Then three weeks later the wedding. Yikes, I better get crack'n on this one. Sunny, I need your organization skills.

The good news is that the wedding dress arrived Saturday and it's absolutely lovely. Thanks Sunny for the link (I ordered from China like you).

If I could stop working 12 hour days I might feel like I can get things done, but that's not happening right now. Hopefully soon.....

Ooooohhh photos of the dress please! Did you get from PeriDress then? I seriously am so pleased with mine from them! I mean it was a chance but hey at a fraction of the cost I really LUCKED out!!!

And 3 weeks is gonna go by sooo quickly!! Hooray!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline

Gosh I hope Gareth is here in October that is my goal I have set for us so we can make an early November wedding happen!!! EEEEEEEEE so nervous and hope it all comes together! Boy is January gonna be a month to breathe after all this haha! Of course then come then we plan on starting the house hunt to hopefully get into our first home by next Spring/Summer! hahaha......and of coruse the whole AOS process too blahhhh!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow gone for a couple of days and so much good news!!! Congrats to Rachel and Jeroen :dance: I have good news too! My daughter gave birth to her second daughter Friday at 2:45 pm so I'm a grandma again :D

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Aw! Congratulations Heather :) (And congrats to your daughter too, of course!)

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Wow gone for a couple of days and so much good news!!! Congrats to Rachel and Jeroen :dance: I have good news too! My daughter gave birth to her second daughter Friday at 2:45 pm so I'm a grandma again :D

wow congrats in having another granddaughter :D :D

I like this topic lately, so many happiness :D

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
GOODY!! You are talking wedding hairstyles here :dance::dance::dance:

Feeling a bit like a fish out of water...... hairstyles, going to have to find a stylist for Olga (note, add to the list).

:dance: Congratulations Rachel :dance: , I'm glad the interview and all that was easy for you. :thumbs: I've got about 3 weeks until I fly out to Kiev for our interview and we are all set for an apartment and everything else. Then two weeks later I fly out again to bring her home!!!! Then three weeks later the wedding. Yikes, I better get crack'n on this one. Sunny, I need your organization skills.

The good news is that the wedding dress arrived Saturday and it's absolutely lovely. Thanks Sunny for the link (I ordered from China like you).

If I could stop working 12 hour days I might feel like I can get things done, but that's not happening right now. Hopefully soon.....

Ooooohhh photos of the dress please! Did you get from PeriDress then? I seriously am so pleased with mine from them! I mean it was a chance but hey at a fraction of the cost I really LUCKED out!!!

And 3 weeks is gonna go by sooo quickly!! Hooray!

Well, unless you want me to try it on you'll probably have to wait until the wedding :D Yes Sunny it was a Peridress - Jasmine collection. I was actually suprised at how nice of a job they did. It really is stunning. The first thing we'll do when Olga's here is get it fitted at the seamstresses just to make sure it's perfect. Talk about a great way to spend the time waiting for approval, Olga and her sister must of had 40 dresses lined up at once. But this is what she finally settled on.

Oh heck, here it is, http://www.peridress.com/shop/product.php?...t=77&page=9

Congrats!!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Blake and/or Steph.. could you tell me how long the delivery times are from PeriDress? My fiance is looking at that site as well since I gave her the link today and she wants to know how much time she should order in advance if she gets it from them hehe... and yah, have to say, those dresses look really good and for a very good price :D

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Well, unless you want me to try it on you'll probably have to wait until the wedding :D Yes Sunny it was a Peridress - Jasmine collection. I was actually suprised at how nice of a job they did. It really is stunning. The first thing we'll do when Olga's here is get it fitted at the seamstresses just to make sure it's perfect. Talk about a great way to spend the time waiting for approval, Olga and her sister must of had 40 dresses lined up at once. But this is what she finally settled on.

Oh heck, here it is, http://www.peridress.com/shop/product.php?...t=77&page=9

Blake I hope your house/apartment is really ready for Olga's homecoming... Ricky (poor guy), is almost panicking now with only 2weeks left before our arrival and he is not yet done with all those painting and cleaning up and setting up extra beds.. good thing his mom is pitching in, giving us linens for the beds and extra towels and his mom also took it upon herself to prepare for my son's birthday on September 6, which would be 2days after we get there. (So sweet of my future mother in law really. :blush: )

I checked the link to Olga's dress. It's BEAUTIFUL... I can't wait to see Olga in it, I bet she would be a real stunner. :thumbs:

A BABY!!! :dance::dance::dance: Congrats to you and to your daughter and her husband. :thumbs:

Rachel, I'm sure your medical result are clear... I just hope you receive the visa soon. Even if you will be flying a few months later, it is always good to have that visa in hand the soonest. I received the visa 3months before our scheduled flight but I felt really good when I finally had it on my hands, it removed less stress on me.

Sunny, hope your papers will reach London soon and hope you will have the interview date soon. :thumbs:

Jeroen, I thought you and Michelle will have an all out hawaiian wedding, wearing hawaiian dress and shirts?

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

sorry if this is short i scorched my finger tonight and making it hard to type...remember folks do not put finger into refried beans fresh from microwave!!!!!!! OW just cause not hot on outside does not mean they are not on fire from within says my poor pointer finger :(

Peridress is hit or miss and they have loads of bad reviews BUT if you are realistic and know you are buying a knockoff and not official one as pictured i think u will be heaviy surprised at the quality for the cost... I will try and take pics of my actual dress to post soon...I would say it took maybe 2 months if that to get the dress. You send in your measurements so they come almost perfectly fitted! I dont think I will need anything done to mine except the wrinkles steamed out. It is just http://www.peridress.com I believe....they have the real dresses pictured but u are buying a knockoff so remember that! Simpler the design the better I would say. I plan to give them great review once I have professional pics of me in dress.

ok off to try and exercise with this bum finger!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

havent been on here in a while...nice to see everyone moving along the journey line a bit!

we're currently waiting for his interview date. it's only been 10 days since they entered the forms into the system, but hell give us a date already!

he had a medical appt at the end of august, but he's going to change it for early september...i'm starting to have some issues, so I need to go see him for a few days...gonna go ahead & hand him the interview documents too. i wanted to join him for the interview, but don't think it's going to happen that way.:wacko:

Jeroen, I thought you and Michelle will have an all out hawaiian wedding, wearing hawaiian dress and shirts?

Haha, I'll prolly still wear one but idk about her haha.. we also said it would be very small without relatives and now some ppl might actually come hahaha.. oh well, it doesn't really matter much to me, I'm quite easy in those things :)

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

sorry if this is short i scorched my finger tonight and making it hard to type...remember folks do not put finger into refried beans fresh from microwave!!!!!!! OW just cause not hot on outside does not mean they are not on fire from within says my poor pointer finger :(

Peridress is hit or miss and they have loads of bad reviews BUT if you are realistic and know you are buying a knockoff and not official one as pictured i think u will be heaviy surprised at the quality for the cost... I will try and take pics of my actual dress to post soon...I would say it took maybe 2 months if that to get the dress. You send in your measurements so they come almost perfectly fitted! I dont think I will need anything done to mine except the wrinkles steamed out. It is just http://www.peridress.com I believe....they have the real dresses pictured but u are buying a knockoff so remember that! Simpler the design the better I would say. I plan to give them great review once I have professional pics of me in dress.

ok off to try and exercise with this bum finger!

lol sorry to hear about your finger but yah, like you said, not a very smart move ;)

thanks for the info, I'll let Michelle know about it all and see what she says about it ^^

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

havent been on here in a while...nice to see everyone moving along the journey line a bit!

we're currently waiting for his interview date. it's only been 10 days since they entered the forms into the system, but hell give us a date already!

he had a medical appt at the end of august, but he's going to change it for early september...i'm starting to have some issues, so I need to go see him for a few days...gonna go ahead & hand him the interview documents too. i wanted to join him for the interview, but don't think it's going to happen that way.:wacko:

I hope you are able to sort out your issues! And you'll never know when the interview might be, although at this stage it is likely to be in late September. I hope you have a wonderful visit. (L)

Haha, I'll prolly still wear one but idk about her haha.. we also said it would be very small without relatives and now some ppl might actually come hahaha.. oh well, it doesn't really matter much to me, I'm quite easy in those things :)

Always happens, doesn't it?! :wacko:

Blake - that dress is gorgeous!

Ooh, and Jeroen - I think Alex and I will have a belated honeymoon in Hawaii sometime next year!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.