BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

And just in case you didn't catch that the first time, I appear to have told you 10 times!!! How the #### did that happen?????? :wacko:

Spammer!! haha :lol: :lol:

I think you just clicked the submit button more than once? :rolleyes::lol:

ahhh... one more day of work (which is hard since I have been at home for 1.5 weeks) and I'll have my interview w00t!! :D :D

Gawd I'm so nervous already but I'm unsure if it is because of the interview or because I have to go to work tomorrow... I will have a not-so-fun talk tomorrow with some manager and, on top of that, I will give them my resignation letter tomorrow as well (I really can't stay there, if I get denied on the visa I will still leave there coz I'm so fed up with them) so yah, I reaaallllly hope I will get approved on tuesday.. can't wait to hear that I have to leave my passport with them :D :D

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
clap.gif ....that's really great! I'm all about being stubborn like that too. What's with the 'month-long' tho???? NO SMOKING!!!

Well, there's no way in hell that I'll ever stop drinking beer (I enjoy it waaaaaaaaaaaay too much!) but I just want to see if I can do without it for a reasonably long period of time without freaking out. I guess I'm just trying to reassure myself that I'm not an alcoholic, and if I can go a whole month without a drop, then I'll be quite satisfied that I'm not!!!!

Oh, I only ever smoke when I drink, btw.

LMAO Gareth does the exact same thing from time to time! He just stops drinking for a month or more at a time to prove he CAN do it hahhaaha! He doesn't smoke though thank goodness....Damian I am telling ya for your soon to be wife's sake STOP IT hahahah! :)

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
ahhh... one more day of work (which is hard since I have been at home for 1.5 weeks) and I'll have my interview w00t!! :D :D

Gawd I'm so nervous already but I'm unsure if it is because of the interview or because I have to go to work tomorrow... I will have a not-so-fun talk tomorrow with some manager and, on top of that, I will give them my resignation letter tomorrow as well (I really can't stay there, if I get denied on the visa I will still leave there coz I'm so fed up with them) so yah, I reaaallllly hope I will get approved on tuesday.. can't wait to hear that I have to leave my passport with them :D :D

GOOD LUCK!!!!on your interview tomorrow!! ;)

I was nervous too before my interview, I knew I would be "probably" be approved, but I was afraid I would be missing a paper! :wacko:

Well, my advice is to double check you have everything (with the VJ guides! :thumbs: ), and everything should go smootly...

And about your work, just be happy to give them your resignation, especially if you are tired of working over there!! :devil:

Sending you good thoughts for tomorrow! (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Our case has resumed!!!! YAYYYYYY now let's hope for some action!!!!

YAY YAY! hope it'd be downhill from here!

Downhill?? lol, you do know that could actually mean that you hope it would go for the worse? :lol:

:blush:

Oh gosh - that certainly what I don't hope...i thought going downhill means it's going to be much easier (like when you're riding a bicycle going downhill!)

But anyways, congrats Sunny!!!! I hope for the best :thumbs:

3 years together since late 2004

July 07 - her OPT expired

Sept 07 - she left US to go back to Indonesia

Oct 07 - he visited Indo

Dec -Jan 08 - he visited Indo for the 2nd time

21 Jan 08 - sent i-129f package to CSC

24 Jan 08 - received NOA1

5 Jun 08 - "On June 5, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)."

12 Jun 08 - Interview for business visa (a company that I work for invited me to visit them for a big kick-off meeting)

16 Jun 08 - got my business visa (5 years)

3 Jul 08 - arrived in California with business visa

28 July 08 - left California

currently waiting anxiously for packet 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Crossing my fingers for you!!!

3 years together since late 2004

July 07 - her OPT expired

Sept 07 - she left US to go back to Indonesia

Oct 07 - he visited Indo

Dec -Jan 08 - he visited Indo for the 2nd time

21 Jan 08 - sent i-129f package to CSC

24 Jan 08 - received NOA1

5 Jun 08 - "On June 5, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)."

12 Jun 08 - Interview for business visa (a company that I work for invited me to visit them for a big kick-off meeting)

16 Jun 08 - got my business visa (5 years)

3 Jul 08 - arrived in California with business visa

28 July 08 - left California

currently waiting anxiously for packet 3

Timeline

I'm crossing my fingers for you :thumbs:

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Yay Sunny! The number 8 is lucky indeed! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good luck for tomorrow, Jeroen! :thumbs:

Pam - that's my fear, too. Not too nervous about the interview itself, but very very nervous about forgetting something!

Anyone know what your photo is used for? See, I have some photos but they are horrid ones of me! I can't bear to look at them. If they're just going to be kept by the US government for their records I don't really care, but if it's going to be put on my visa or in a file for me to keep I might think about redoing them. :P

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

Hello Everybody :)

I have a question regarding DS-230 form.

What do you checked for question 33a and 33b about SSN number?

If i follow the example in VJ I have to check : No and Yes for question 33a and Yes for 33b.

But everybody there said to wait for SSN... so i'm a bit lost about it.

Any help?

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Well, you would check yes because you do, at some stage, wish to apply for a SSN. It doesn't mean you'll be given the SSN there and then. :)

I didn't fill out part 2 of that form, by the way, as the London embassy said not to. That might just be the London embassy, however.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Thanks people :D

just 24,5 hours left :D

I didn't fill out part 2 of that form, by the way, as the London embassy said not to. That might just be the London embassy, however.

Same here, only part one of that form ^^

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline
Well, you would check yes because you do, at some stage, wish to apply for a SSN. It doesn't mean you'll be given the SSN there and then. :)

I agree with that, this is how I filled it out. But at the embassy they said they didn't need that part of the form.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

I agree with that, this is how I filled it out. But at the embassy they said they didn't need that part of the form.

Okidoki :) I start to be stressed even i don't have the packet 3 right now :P

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

Don't worry, once you receive it, it is going to be very easy. They tell you exactly what you have to do. It may be a little more complicated than it was for me because you had a daughter, but it can't be that hard either. I sent packet 3 back one day after I received it.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Don't worry, once you receive it, it is going to be very easy. They tell you exactly what you have to do. It may be a little more complicated than it was for me because you had a daughter, but it can't be that hard either. I sent packet 3 back one day after I received it.

I already got all the paper I need for Gally, so I don't really worry about it.

I saw that Pam had to give them the DS157 which is normally only for men's. What's about you?

Richard & Chantal

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.