BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Thanks again everyone I am on air for sure! Started making more wedding arrangements right away heheee! We decided we are going to try our best to have a couple 8's in our date haha.....what is even funnier is we also remembered that umm the first time we consummated the relationship was also on the 18th! So yeah 8 is our number haha!

Pam the park and backyard sound gorgeous!!! I would love to do outside but in fall here that is just too iffy haha! Cannot wait to see photos!!!

Ok now how do I know when it gets to NVC or leaves NVC and all that business I see people have posted before their loved one gets packet 3?

That's easy. You simply call the NVC (603-334-0700), give them the case number that you've had for sooooooooo long from USCIS, and they'll tell you when they recieved it, and when they sent it to London.

In my case, they only had it for 2 days before it was headed over the Atlantic!

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Thanks again everyone I am on air for sure! Started making more wedding arrangements right away heheee! We decided we are going to try our best to have a couple 8's in our date haha.....what is even funnier is we also remembered that umm the first time we consummated the relationship was also on the 18th! So yeah 8 is our number haha!

Pam the park and backyard sound gorgeous!!! I would love to do outside but in fall here that is just too iffy haha! Cannot wait to see photos!!!

Ok now how do I know when it gets to NVC or leaves NVC and all that business I see people have posted before their loved one gets packet 3?

That's easy. You simply call the NVC (603-334-0700), give them the case number that you've had for sooooooooo long from USCIS, and they'll tell you when they recieved it, and when they sent it to London.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

And just in case you didn't catch that the first time, I appear to have told you 10 times!!! How the #### did that happen?????? :wacko:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
And just in case you didn't catch that the first time, I appear to have told you 10 times!!! How the #### did that happen?????? :wacko:

LMFAO over here Damian hahahaha! But THANK YOU!!! Will call NVC maybe on Friday to see if they have gotten it by then ;)

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh also Damian please post to me when u get your packet 3 as got you on my tracking for comparison list now ;) hahaha

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline
Oh also Damian please post to me when u get your packet 3 as got you on my tracking for comparison list now ;) hahaha

Will do, but I'm away from home for the next week on a course with work, so you'll probably know that Gareth has his before I know I've got mine!

Oh btw, when you call the NVC, you press '1' then '5' to speak to a person.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
tsk tsk Damien... drinking again???

Actually, I am 6 days into a self-imposed, month-long detox: not one drop of alcohol or a single cigarrette in nearly a week.

Go me. :innocent: B)

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
clap.gif ....that's really great! I'm all about being stubborn like that too. What's with the 'month-long' tho???? NO SMOKING!!!

Well, there's no way in hell that I'll ever stop drinking beer (I enjoy it waaaaaaaaaaaay too much!) but I just want to see if I can do without it for a reasonably long period of time without freaking out. I guess I'm just trying to reassure myself that I'm not an alcoholic, and if I can go a whole month without a drop, then I'll be quite satisfied that I'm not!!!!

Oh, I only ever smoke when I drink, btw.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.