BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Waoowwww!!!! That must be good!!! :)

I have my fingers crossed for you Sunny!! (F)

Gosh I sure hope so!!!! We are going nutty with all this waiting and I cannot help but get a bit bitter seeing all these February approvals coming through!!! :crying::blush:

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Gosh I sure hope so!!!! We are going nutty with all this waiting and I cannot help but get a bit bitter seeing all these February approvals coming through!!! :crying::blush:

I understand you Sunny! :blush:

Everybody wants the NOA2 processed in order, especially us, the ones from VJ (who see timelines from everybody),and seeing people filling after you, and approved before makes things harder!

I remenber at first, seeing people from VSC who filled after me, and who got approved way before me... I was angry at first, but I try to be happy for the other ones. I thought being angry would make things harder only for me.

Well, now I am closer from my interview, it is easy for me to say that... even with what I just said, I completly understand you! I know that feeling, and so are others ones!

Keep being hopeful, go out, and when you will not think about it, the good news will come to you! ;)(F)

Good luck to you!

Yes Rachel! You must be pretty excited!! You who were afraid to ask your parents....and now you're moving in!

That's the beginning of the end somehow... How long are you going to stay over there before you go to Alex?

You're better than me, going for a run! I was supposed to lose weight before my wedding...instead I've been stressing out and then comfort eating chocolate, d'oh!

I'm staying at a friend's for six weeks, then I'll move in with my parents and stay with them for a month or two. :dance:

I am so relieved! Packet 4 arrived today. :D My interview is the 14th August. I also spoke to my housemate; she was a little upset earlier but now things have been all sorted out and she has said she won't charge me rent for August (once I have moved out) even though I didn't give her a full month's notice of my leaving. So I'll hopefully have more money.

Had a lovely evening; watched a film with my girly friends and ate delicious chilli tortillas.

Well...looks like this week will be a quiet week, with what Cecile being away now too! I hope she is having a lovely time with her family and old friends!

I'm having a lovely time, except that I caught a cold :( so my throat is sore and I have a headache. And today is a very busy day on the roads, so it's better to stay at home.

Aw no! :( Feel better soon. (L)

Thanks for all the positive vibes you guys! Please keep them headed my way! Just found out I now have to pay 200 a week in daycare until school starts in September too! Just another nail in the coffin so to speak as I wouldn't need to be paying any daycare if Gareth was here already :( GRRRRRRRR. I so want to plan more wedding stuff too and I feel I cannot even do that as now it is becoming more likely we can forget about a fall wedding!

So frustrated and just want our approval :(

I'm keeping shoving those positive vibes your way! Hopefully this week shall be your lucky week!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

I am so relieved! Packet 4 arrived today. :D My interview is the 14th August.

Yay Rachel!! I am already sending happy thoughts to you for the 14th!

As for us, Greivin is here and we are loving life together. We flew in last Saturday and all went well at the airport. He has been here over a week now and is getting settled quite nicely. We couldn't get the EAD so for the time being, he will be doing random jobs around the house and other things for friends and family to help bring in some extra money. We will make it though, at least now we are together, and more than anything, I am just thankful for that.

Good to hear everyone else's updates. Sunny, I think of you daily! Hope this last touch meant something great!

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Sending tons of good vibes your way, do hope that latest touch means approval heading your way.... maybe they have sent the hard copy already without updating the site and you will soon have the hard copy in hand. I really really hope and pray that you will get that approval soon.hugs3.gif

I was supposed to lose weight before my wedding...instead I've been stressing out and then comfort eating chocolate, d'oh!

i could realate with this... been telling myself that i need to lose weight and start exercising but yeah, stress do make you eat more... and faster.. :wacko: .. i don't know how i am supposed to lose 10pounds in the next 2months. :unsure:

I'm having a lovely time, except that I caught a cold :( so my throat is sore and I have a headache. And today is a very busy day on the roads, so it's better to stay at home.

Get well soon Cecile. (F)

CONGRATS to Jeroen and Rachel for getting the interview date. Your interviews are only 2days apart.. maybe that is a good sign that you will both be approved without question. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good luck to those who are still waiting and for those who will have medical and interview soon.

Happy trip to those who will be flying to the US soon.

and For those who have been united, may happiness continue to fill your days.

BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE AHEAD!!!

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: Timeline

Sunny, I really, really hope that you'll hear something positive soon. You're both in my thoughts.

As for my own update, I just got back from Amsterdam where I had my medical and x-ray this morning.. all went pretty smooth and if my x-ray and blood come back ok
Very glad to hear that everything went well. Best of luck on your interview!

I've been stressing out and then comfort eating chocolate, d'oh!
Snackoos, darling? ;)

Many congratulations on securing an interview date!

[i could realate with this... been telling myself that i need to lose weight and start exercising but yeah, stress do make you eat more... and faster.. :wacko: .. i don't know how i am supposed to lose 10pounds in the next 2months. :unsure:
Just drink a lot of water, and try to exercise for at least 25 minutes everyday. Just.. put on some music and.. dance. It's fun, it's easy and, best of all, it's free. Or.. An hour of walking is pleasant, and doesn't feel high impact like, say, cardio at the gym or something [And walking is free! ..I'm cheap, I guess]. 10 pounds in 2 months can be done - I've faith in you. :D

The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death,

So I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

Filed: Timeline

Oh, my goodness, you guys!

I just received an e-mail from one of my friends [who isn't on this forum] letting me know that she received her NOA2 for her January petition! Ooh, I'm so excited for her!

Crossing my fingers that everyone who is still waiting will hear good news this week!

The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death,

So I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

Timeline
I guess the prices are different in each country since doctors probably ask different amounts of money for it.. hmm, saying that makes me kinda wondering what others have to pay for it. So tell me, what's your damage? xD

I had to pay 160 euros, that included the medical + blood test + x-ray. I didn't have to get any vaccines

Just logged in and they just gave me another tickle!!!!! I had checked it earlier today and nothing and now I just logged in again to read up about denials and such and my date has changed to today's date! Oh please everyone hold hands virtually with me and PRAY this is it!!!!!! I am praying that it was not just them burying us again into a bottom of a pile!!!! Oh please sweet sweet Jesus let this be it!!!! I mean gosh I did go to church last night!!!! COME ONNNNNN!

This MUST be good!!!! I hope that in 2 or 3 days we will see your name on Igor's list, and then you and Gareth can really start planning everything and be happy :)

I was supposed to lose weight before my wedding...instead I've been stressing out and then comfort eating chocolate, d'oh!

i could realate with this... been telling myself that i need to lose weight and start exercising but yeah, stress do make you eat more... and faster.. :wacko: .. i don't know how i am supposed to lose 10pounds in the next 2months. :unsure:

No comfort eating chocolate here, but a few months ago I started exercising and I had abs!!! Even Bryan could see them through the webcam (well, that's what he said, I'm not sure I believe him :P) Then I stopped working out, it's so hard to stay motivated, and now the abs disappeared and my belly is flabby... and I can't start exercising again because I'm sick now! looks like we all have similar problems :P

Thanks everyone for wishing me a fast recovery. I sure hope I will feel better before the end of the week!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

What's up everyone? It's been a little while since I last dropped in. I've been moving this past week, beginning to get our new place in order before Valerie comes down. So I called NVC on Friday (7/11) and asked them if they had received our file yet, because I hadn't heard anything yet. They said that they had received it on Tuesday (7/8) and sent it out to Vancouver on Wednesday!! I coudn't believe it! Things are really moving fast now. Such a change of pace, and we couldn't be happier. I think typically it takes 2-3 business days to get there, so hopefully Vancouver will send it out sometime this week! That would be great. The sooner the better. We have our wedding planned and booked for October 3. Still 2 1/2 months out, but it'll feel a lot better once that visa is in hand! Any idea on how long it takes for an interview date after returning packet 3?

Sunny, hang in there! Whenever I log onto VJ, your timeline is the first thing I look at. You started this whole process the same time as Valerie and I, and you were so supportive when we were just waiting and waiting! I'm sure it'll be very soon.

Good luck to the rest of you January filers who are still waiting for that special notification.

Valerie and Justin

Met in Vegas- 4/29/06

Engaged- 1/11/08

Married- 10/3/2008

AOS/EAD/SSN Process

Sent I-485 and I-765- 10/20/08

I-485 and I-765 Delivered in Chicago- 10/22/08

Registered for SSN- 10/23/08

Check Cashed- 10/28/08

Received REJECTION NOTICE for EAD I-765 (Outdated Version of Form)- 10/29/08

Received I-485 NOA 1- 10/30/2008

I-485 NOA 1- 10/27/2008

Sent I-765 AGAIN with updated form- 10/30/2008

NEW I-765 Delivered in Chicago- 11/1/2008

Received Biometrics Notification for AOS- 11/3/2008

AOS Biometrics Appointment- 11/18/2008

Received I-765 NOA 1- 11/13/2008

I-765 NOA 1- 11/7/2008

Received RFE for I-485- 11/14/2008

Sent requested form from RFE- 11/17/2008

Received Biometrics Notification for EAD- 11/17/2008

AOS & EAD Touched by USCIS- 11/18/2008

AOS & EAD Biometrics Completed- 11/18/2008

RFE Delivered in Lee's Summitt- 11/19/2008

Received notification that SSN was approved- 12/7/2008 (Should receive card in two weeks)

Received SSN Card- 12/13/2008

Received AOS Interview Date- 1/2/2009

AOS Interview Date- 2/24/2009

Received notification that I-765 EAD Card was sent for production- 1/12/2009

EAD RECEIVED!!!- 1/23/2009

AOS APPROVED!!! GREEN CARD IS ON THE WAY!!!- 2/24/2009

Received "Welcome to the United States" Letter- 2/28/2009

GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!!- 3/9/2009

I am so relieved! Packet 4 arrived today. :D My interview is the 14th August.

Yay Rachel!! I am already sending happy thoughts to you for the 14th!

As for us, Greivin is here and we are loving life together. We flew in last Saturday and all went well at the airport. He has been here over a week now and is getting settled quite nicely. We couldn't get the EAD so for the time being, he will be doing random jobs around the house and other things for friends and family to help bring in some extra money. We will make it though, at least now we are together, and more than anything, I am just thankful for that.

Good to hear everyone else's updates. Sunny, I think of you daily! Hope this last touch meant something great!

Thanks Courtney!

I'm so pleased he's settling in well! It's also good to hear he's working, however casually - that'll go a long, long way towards staving off boredom and homesickness. :D

CONGRATS to Jeroen and Rachel for getting the interview date. Your interviews are only 2days apart.. maybe that is a good sign that you will both be approved without question. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good luck to those who are still waiting and for those who will have medical and interview soon.

Happy trip to those who will be flying to the US soon.

and For those who have been united, may happiness continue to fill your days.

BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE AHEAD!!!

Thank you, Gaye :luv:

Cross fingers we'll both shift a few pounds before the wedding! :thumbs: I haven't gained any...but I could still do with losing some!

I've been stressing out and then comfort eating chocolate, d'oh!
Snackoos, darling? ;)

Many congratulations on securing an interview date!

[i could realate with this... been telling myself that i need to lose weight and start exercising but yeah, stress do make you eat more... and faster.. :wacko: .. i don't know how i am supposed to lose 10pounds in the next 2months. :unsure:
Just drink a lot of water, and try to exercise for at least 25 minutes everyday. Just.. put on some music and.. dance. It's fun, it's easy and, best of all, it's free. Or.. An hour of walking is pleasant, and doesn't feel high impact like, say, cardio at the gym or something [And walking is free! ..I'm cheap, I guess]. 10 pounds in 2 months can be done - I've faith in you. :D

Hehe - yay! Someone recognised where my avatar was from. ;) Ema doesn't gain weight though, the lucky girl!

And thank you - I shall certainly try to justify your faith in me. ;)

Oh, my goodness, you guys!

I just received an e-mail from one of my friends [who isn't on this forum] letting me know that she received her NOA2 for her January petition! Ooh, I'm so excited for her!

Crossing my fingers that everyone who is still waiting will hear good news this week!

Congratulations to your friend! I'm really hoping more stragglers can be approved very soon.

What's up everyone? It's been a little while since I last dropped in. I've been moving this past week, beginning to get our new place in order before Valerie comes down. So I called NVC on Friday (7/11) and asked them if they had received our file yet, because I hadn't heard anything yet. They said that they had received it on Tuesday (7/8) and sent it out to Vancouver on Wednesday!! I coudn't believe it! Things are really moving fast now. Such a change of pace, and we couldn't be happier. I think typically it takes 2-3 business days to get there, so hopefully Vancouver will send it out sometime this week! That would be great. The sooner the better. We have our wedding planned and booked for October 3. Still 2 1/2 months out, but it'll feel a lot better once that visa is in hand! Any idea on how long it takes for an interview date after returning packet 3?

Sunny, hang in there! Whenever I log onto VJ, your timeline is the first thing I look at. You started this whole process the same time as Valerie and I, and you were so supportive when we were just waiting and waiting! I'm sure it'll be very soon.

Good luck to the rest of you January filers who are still waiting for that special notification.

I'll echo those good luck wishes!

I've no idea how long Canada can take - but you should be able to do a search for Canadian timelines. Glad to hear things are moving along nicely! I'm sure you'll be able to make an October wedding. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

Thanks again so much everyone....woke up to seeing March approvals today......SIGH

I am starting to feel Sarah's (estadia) pain for sure.........

UGH

Trying to stay positive but my sleeping has been getting worse for sure over all this! LOTS of dreaming that i wake up and not sure if they were real or not etc....ACK

Wish they would hurry UP!

We hit 180 on Wednesday. Hoping they post updated processing times this week so that I can call again this week!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline

I wish they would hurry up for you, and Estedia too! :(

After such a long wait, it is normal you feel that way.

Well, it is good you're trying to stay positive!! ;)(F)

Rachel, congratulations on your interview date!! How exciting!! :D

And it is nice your housemate let you go without paying August! you seem luckier than your sister! :P

Court and Greivin, I am really happy for you guys!!!

Being back with your love, after such a long wait, must be wonderful!! :luv:

Cécile, I hope you enjoy your time off with family and friends, and that you will be feeling better soon!

Do you have a nice weather at least?

Hawkeye52, it is always nice to see your case is moving along!I don't know in how long your consulate will send you packet 4, but it seems that you will have enough time to plan your wedding.

When I received P3, I was also 2 months and half away from my wedding date (sept 7th), and I had an interview date scheduled a month after I send back P3.

Good luck to you! :)

Timeline

Ok and I seriously need to stop obsessing and checking USCIS every 10 minutes especially since they are prob just now arriving there for the day haha......someone help me please haha! I really need more work to keep me busy so I cannot think about this!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline
Ok and I seriously need to stop obsessing and checking USCIS every 10 minutes especially since they are prob just now arriving there for the day haha......someone help me please haha! I really need more work to keep me busy so I cannot think about this!

I was wondering Sunny, how is it going on with that new job? :)

Do you like it? now that you must be doing that since several weeks by now.

Timeline

I was wondering Sunny, how is it going on with that new job? :)

Do you like it? now that you must be doing that since several weeks by now.

Aww thanks for asking. I really enjoy it but I am not used to soooo much down time! I even said in meeting today whatever work they want to throw my way I am up for it!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.