BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
lol.. cécile, you are right.. I am a stresser lol xD

I just got home and found packet 4 in the mail with my appointment for the interview (have to call for medical tomorrow morning)... lol, even the customer service said they couldnt have had it but still they seem to have got the mail with my checklist :D

Again all that stressing for nothing... when am I going to learn :S

Haha!! Congratulations on your interview date :):thumbs:

Poor sunny, I bet! :(

I believe I've mentioned my accident-prone sister here before; the one who is always losing things/having things stolen/getting into scrapes that are never entirely her fault. Anyway, latest story (I can't ring up my parents without hearing of yet another escapade) is that the other night my mother received a phonecall. My sister had been to a concert in Belgium and was able to get a lift back to Tunbridge Wells but had no money to get back to my parents' (100 miles away); could my mother drive out and meet her? The reason she had no money? She'd snapped her credit card. How had she snapped it? By sitting on it. :lol:

:lol: Maybe when you go back to your parents' home, they will ask you to watch her 24/7, and go to concerts with her, just to see if less accidents happen :P

I hope you'll get your packet 4 soon, it shouldn't take too long now.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning all :) Hope everyone is having a good day..... Steph hope you hear something new soon on your case

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Thanks guys it is excruciating let me tell you!!!!

I knew of some people who called CSC even before the 6months period and for some it did help.. if you are interested here is he link to TboneTX' shaking your NOA2 loose, you might want to consider using it: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1594003

hope to see you getting that approval soonest. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Thanks guys it is excruciating let me tell you!!!!

I knew of some people who called CSC even before the 6months period and for some it did help.. if you are interested here is he link to TboneTX' shaking your NOA2 loose, you might want to consider using it: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1594003

hope to see you getting that approval soonest. (F)

Thanks so much Dbears I believe that is how I got through to them around the 10th of June....we then received an email stating this which I am not sure if I ever posted the email on this thread but this is the email we got....

On 06/10/2008 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 01/17/2008

Receipt #:

-- WAC-xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:

-- Non-Delivery of Other Notice

The status of this service request is:

The processing of this case has been delayed as USCIS is currently awaiting the results of required security checks. Though background checks for most applications or petitions are completed very quickly, a small percentage of cases have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication of the application or petition. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, the agency cannot move forward until all outstanding issues have been resolved to our satisfaction. USCIS will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the security checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 180 days, please contact us again through the National Customer Service Center at (800)375-5283. For further information regarding the security check process please refer to: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/se...hecks_42506.pdf

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must also notify the Department of Homeland Security within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). If you have moved, please complete a Form AR-11 and mail it to the address shown on that form. If you do not have this form, you can download it from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. If you move, please call us with your new address information as soon as your move is complete. If you have already called us and given us this information, you do not need to call again.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Soooo yeah it says not to call again but WHATEVER! I am hoping and praying this was a generic response as it says to give them ANOTHER 180 days ummm NO!!!! So I will wait very impatiently until they post the new processing times and then start my calling, I plan to try and get through to the actual person handling our case at this moment as I want to make sure that it is not the fact Gareth tried to come to visit in December and got denied that is holding us back! The whole reason he got denied is they feel he was going to try and stay over his allotted visa time! So yeah we are a bit frustrated and just want a clear answer! Neither of us has even had a speeding ticket!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Just called the doctors office and the place where I have to get an xray and monday will be the day for my medical woohoo :dance:

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline

:) Time is going to fly by for you now, Jeroen. You will be in the USA soon. I have noticed the weeks seem to disappear once all the final appointments are set.

Yesterday was my going-away party with my friends from Paris. It feels so strange to say goodbye to everyone. And the feelings were not the same for all of them: there are a few ones that I really felt like it was our last time together, and for other ones, even though we knew it was the last time, it didn't feel this way, it felt like we would be together again in 2 weeks. Really strange. They bought a nice card and wrote sweet goodbye words on it, I felt all emotional again, almost going to cry :P This morning I feel very tired! I'm glad I don't have anything to do at work anymore.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

:) Time is going to fly by for you now, Jeroen. You will be in the USA soon. I have noticed the weeks seem to disappear once all the final appointments are set.

Yesterday was my going-away party with my friends from Paris. It feels so strange to say goodbye to everyone. And the feelings were not the same for all of them: there are a few ones that I really felt like it was our last time together, and for other ones, even though we knew it was the last time, it didn't feel this way, it felt like we would be together again in 2 weeks. Really strange. They bought a nice card and wrote sweet goodbye words on it, I felt all emotional again, almost going to cry :P This morning I feel very tired! I'm glad I don't have anything to do at work anymore.

I hope so.. there's a downside tho, I can't quit my job before October (taking the notice in account) while I was initially hoping for September but oh well, 5 weeks extra on top of the whole mountain should be doable :)

Cool to hear you had your going-away party.. I doubt I get one as most of my friends already left the country haha.. I'll probably do a dinner or something with my family but that's cool too. I can imagine it all feels so final, like you will never see them again even though you might still see them once in a while (over the net or by visiting your birthcountry (I will try to visit my old country at least once a year)). I was a bit sad a bit earlier today, I was searching for addresses of ministers or judges to do our wedding and at once site I was reading the texts which will be said during the wedding and I was initially like 'wow, its getting close and so final'.. oh well, I can imagine we will all be home sick when we're there but as long as we can cope with it then we should be ok :)

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Timeline
I hope so.. there's a downside tho, I can't quit my job before October (taking the notice in account) while I was initially hoping for September but oh well, 5 weeks extra on top of the whole mountain should be doable :)

Cool to hear you had your going-away party.. I doubt I get one as most of my friends already left the country haha.. I'll probably do a dinner or something with my family but that's cool too. I can imagine it all feels so final, like you will never see them again even though you might still see them once in a while (over the net or by visiting your birthcountry (I will try to visit my old country at least once a year)). I was a bit sad a bit earlier today, I was searching for addresses of ministers or judges to do our wedding and at once site I was reading the texts which will be said during the wedding and I was initially like 'wow, its getting close and so final'.. oh well, I can imagine we will all be home sick when we're there but as long as we can cope with it then we should be ok :)

October instead of September? wow that's kind of sad :( but still, you will be preparing to move out of the country, so time should fly by anyway. And after that, you will be spending your lifes together :)

I will probably have a dinner with all my relatives in the next weeks. Saying goodbye to my parents is what is going to make it a lot more real and final! I'm sure the next weeks will be full of strange emotions again...

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

Oh you guys you are almost to the US and to your loved ones!!!!!!!!!! Man oh man I know you have got to be so excited! But yes I am sure whirlwind of emotions as well. Good luck to you both and it will all be ok :)

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline
Oh you guys you are almost to the US and to your loved ones!!!!!!!!!! Man oh man I know you have got to be so excited! But yes I am sure whirlwind of emotions as well. Good luck to you both and it will all be ok :)

Thank you for your sweet words :)

I keep hoping your approval will come very soon, that way ALL of us can be excited!

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

There's got to be such a whirlwind of emotions leaving and I hope you all get through it remembering all that's awaiting you. :) BTW... It's not 'goodbye'.. it's 'see you later'. The world is (obviously) not as big as we all once thought it was. ;)

Jeroen.. good luck at your medical. Hope it goes smoothly. I'm sure Cecile is right, it's all going to fly now. Boy, I can't wait till then!

Sunny, still have my fingers crossed that they move you guys out of the check and onto approval soon!

timeline.jpg

Timeline

Hmm remember how I contacted state rep last week or week before....(all my days seem to smoosh together lately) anyway still haven't heard anything back about that either?! Does anyone know if they even contact you back or does it depend on each rep I suppose? All I got was the automated response when I first sent email to him....

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline
Hmm remember how I contacted state rep last week or week before....(all my days seem to smoosh together lately) anyway still haven't heard anything back about that either?! Does anyone know if they even contact you back or does it depend on each rep I suppose? All I got was the automated response when I first sent email to him....

Do you have a phone number to contact them? you could ask why they haven't answered you yet.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

October instead of September? wow that's kind of sad :( but still, you will be preparing to move out of the country, so time should fly by anyway. And after that, you will be spending your lifes together :)

I will probably have a dinner with all my relatives in the next weeks. Saying goodbye to my parents is what is going to make it a lot more real and final! I'm sure the next weeks will be full of strange emotions again...

I know, but at the same time it does give me some more time to get everything done and it gives me some more money to save, which I kinda need when looking to the things ahead.

It might be kinda hard to say goodbye indeed, like you said, it will be full of emotions indeed. Good luck with it tho :)

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

It is an exciting time indeed... I'm so sorry you still haven't got your NOA2.. Everyday when I pop into this forum, I still hope to hear the good news of you having your NOA2 as well. Keep in mind though, your exciting time will come for sure as well!

There's got to be such a whirlwind of emotions leaving and I hope you all get through it remembering all that's awaiting you. :) BTW... It's not 'goodbye'.. it's 'see you later'. The world is (obviously) not as big as we all once thought it was. ;)

Jeroen.. good luck at your medical. Hope it goes smoothly. I'm sure Cecile is right, it's all going to fly now. Boy, I can't wait till then!

Sunny, still have my fingers crossed that they move you guys out of the check and onto approval soon!

I agree, it is not a final goodbye at all (in our case we might even decide to go back to Europe in some years of time, Michelle kinda wants to do that later on..).

And thanks :D I think it will go smoothly. The people I talked to were really nice and I think it will be ok indeed :)

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.