BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Just dropping by to wish Cecile GOOD LUCK on the medical!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, just checking in from here in Costa Rica. Greivin and I have been traveling around saying all his goodbye's this week. We have a couple days left and a few more family members to see. Overall, he is doing fine, and is just so excited to head to the states, he doesn't seem too phased by the goodbye's. (I have teared up more times than him!)

I loved all the talk of dresses! I ordered mine but the only pictures I have are on my cell phone, and I don't know how to get those onto my computer. If I figure it out, I will post them. :star: I went with a white dress with a light green sash. (Greivin and I are both plant/biology people so green is our main wedding color.)

CONGRATS SHES!!!! :star: I have been waiting to read your good news, and at last, you have it!

Sunny, I continue to think of you and send you big hugs! I SOOOOOOO hope you hear something soon. Let's hope that congressman can work some magic!

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
CONGRATS SHES!!!! :star: I have been waiting to read your good news, and at last, you have it!

yeah! thank God! and now were moving to gathering and organizing the documents il show to the consulate and the medical ofcourse!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Yeah no real company secrets where he works LOL. The thing is we were pretty much planning on him staying when he attempted to come over in December which is why he left his job and they gave him farewell party and everything! Well then he did not get through customs here and sent back thus leaving him in need of a job again! So yeah he was lucky they took him back at all that is for sure! But yeah things are getting antsy on his part for sure!

wow, seems he was lucky indeed that they took him back. hopefully he can stay there as long as is needed :)

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Oh, and good luck on your medical interview tomorrow Cécile!....even if you don't really need luck!

Just dropping by to wish Cecile GOOD LUCK on the medical!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Oh, and good luck on your medical interview tomorrow Cécile!....even if you don't really need luck!

Thank you!

Good Luck, Cecile, or should I just wish you patience?

OK EVERYONE, With all the talk of dresses over the last few days I've got a question to ask (I can't believe I'm doing this....) Which do you prefer - a white dress or an ivory dress. Olga has brown hair and green eyes, and she keeps going between the two. I suggested we put it up for a vote......

Yikes, I never thought that would be a question I'd ever ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Cecile, Pam, Rachel, Sunny, dbears, Aliona, Courtney, Chantal help me.....

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

OK EVERYONE, With all the talk of dresses over the last few days I've got a question to ask (I can't believe I'm doing this....) Which do you prefer - a white dress or an ivory dress. Olga has brown hair and green eyes, and she keeps going between the two. I suggested we put it up for a vote......

Yikes, I never thought that would be a question I'd ever ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Cecile, Pam, Rachel, Sunny, dbears, Aliona, Courtney, Chantal help me.....

:lol: .. somehow you made me remember my Ricky. He went out yesterday and booked our wedding site.

Now about the color, between white and ivory, I would prefer ivory and maybe this link could also help out: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...10082110AAV4bVe

maybe she should try one and ivory dress and also a white dress to see what would look better on her skintone and color of hair.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

:lol::lol:

I found it cute you're concerned about her dress!! I like that! and don't worry it doesn't make you any less of a man! ;)

According to the link of Dbears, and Olga's picture, it seems that ivory would go better for me. She has really brown hair, but her skin is really light.

If a dress is white, and her hair dark brown, her skin will look "phased out" ; instead of, if her dress is ivory, it won't be such big different tons of colors between her skin and her dress!

I hope I made myself clear. :wacko: I just woke up, so....

By the way, I went pick up my dress yesterday, and it look great!!! It fits me perfectly!! :D now the trick is to do not take any weight between now and the beginning of September! :P

Oh! and Blake, I don't know if i missed that, but do you have an interview date yet?

Timeline

Thank you!

Good Luck, Cecile, or should I just wish you patience?

Its so cute!!!

So...

I got brown hair and green eyes... :) and my choice for my dress is ivory. So I will say ivory. By the way I got a really pale skin too... so, white looks too white.

Hope that the vote will help.

Hugs an kisses

Chantal

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

You know what is hard for me about the wait?

The wedding store where I order my dress is on my way to work. Every day I saw the store. Every day I would like to go in and do the final try...

And talking about dresses I was looking about my dress pictures. Makes me cry.

I want my noa2!!!!

:(

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Aw! Soon, I hope very soon, Miss Yoko.

Blake - I agree with the other ladies here; ivory would probably be better.

Cecile - hope the medical wasn't too long and arduous!

Alex has zero fashion sense...he'd still say I'd look great if I wore a burlap sack. This has its advantages, of course, in that I don't always have to be dressed up nicely for him. The disadvantages are that when I am dressed up, or have made an effort to look nice, he doesn't notice! :lol: I'm not going to get feedback from him as to what to wear to the wedding - he's just hoping I don't choose anything dressy so that he doesn't have to wear formal clothes. I think he's probably hoping to get to wear a Hawaiian shirt or t-shirt. ;)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Thank you!

Have a good one Cécile :thumbs:

As a man, you dissapoint me :devil::rolleyes: nah, j/k :bonk::lol:

I think she should go with the white :D

Then again, I am a sucker for white.. someone unattractive may actually become attractive to me when theyre wearing white :luv: haha

a Hawaiian shirt

Nothing wrong with that :P:lol:

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

a Hawaiian shirt

Maybe not for every day wear, but it might look a little odd if all of your guests are dressed up nicely. :lol:

My mother was even worrying about finding a nice enough hat to wear. Hats are a must in the UK - in fact weddings in general are more formal here. The groom and any ushers will wear a morning suit with top hat:

222px-Morning_dress_1901.jpg

(This is the case for every wedding I've been to - even the smaller, more informal ones)

and the women, at least the older, married women, will all wear hats. I had to convince her that a hat really wasn't going to be necessary for a wedding in California!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

I hope Cecile medicals was easy.

Cecile may you share with me which doctor you choose?

If it was nice i will choose the same.

Richard & Chantal

.png

a Hawaiian shirt

Maybe not for every day wear, but it might look a little odd if all of your guests are dressed up nicely. :lol:

:lol: well, at least he knows for sure he will be recognized quite easily in that case :lol:

My mother was even worrying about finding a nice enough hat to wear. Hats are a must in the UK - in fact weddings in general are more formal here. The groom and any ushers will wear a morning suit with top hat:

222px-Morning_dress_1901.jpg

(This is the case for every wedding I've been to - even the smaller, more informal ones)

and the women, at least the older, married women, will all wear hats. I had to convince her that a hat really wasn't going to be necessary for a wedding in California!

lol, when looking at that pic, I'm pretty sure Alex is happy to be marrying in the states :lol:

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.