BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Definitely! I'm actually going to be away four out of the next seven weekends so hopefully time will pass quickly!

Having good Google-fu can help...for the Austria question I think I searched for 'strange blob building Austria' and that found it.

:lol: Never thought of that

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another evening gone by...cooked a three course meal for friends, the middle course consisting of the two organic lamb shoulders my mother sent me home with (she has a wonderful butcher). :thumbs:

First course was fresh melon, mango and raspberries, main course was the lamb and honey roast parsnip, sweet potato and carrot, and dessert was a chocolate cheesecake...diet, what diet? :unsure:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Sounds good (except the chocolate cheesecake... I don't like cheesecake). But how did you manage to get melon at that time of the year? isn't it a little early?

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

First course was fresh melon, mango and raspberries, main course was the lamb and honey roast parsnip, sweet potato and carrot, and dessert was a chocolate cheesecake...diet, what diet? :unsure:

0b2.gif.. don't worry chocolate are made from cocoa beans so that will probably qualify it as fiber, along with mangos, raspberries, etc. And there's always tomorrow to start dieting again.... me, I'll start dieting on Monday... i'm just not sure yet which month it will be as long as it will be Monday :whistle:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

{{me, I'll start dieting on Monday... i'm just not sure yet which month it will be as long as it will be Monday }}]]]]]]]]]]I JUST START DIETING LAST MONDAY,,,,,IM DOIN AFTER 6PM......ITS FUN COZ I CAN EAT WANT I WANT ALLDAY,EXCEPT EVENING.....

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Timeline
Another evening gone by...cooked a three course meal for friends, the middle course consisting of the two organic lamb shoulders my mother sent me home with (she has a wonderful butcher). :thumbs:

Sounds like a great meal--- that is one of the things I'll be excited about when Olga comes. I love to cook, and was a cook in a number of restaurants in the Chicago area when in college and graduate school. I love to cook for people, but really do not have much interest in cooking for myself. The first time I was out with Olga and her family I made a 7 course Mexican dinner with desert - which actually was the first time any of them had ever eaten mexican cooking. They all loved it. It was a little interesting finding the ingredients in a southern Ukrainian supermarket. Of course I packed the spices, tortillas, and peppers in my luggage for the trip over. I'm glad they never searched my bags. :lol: If you look at my photos you'll also see Olga and me having dinner in the city's only chinese rest. and that in a city of close to a million. I've got 7 here in a town of 40,000. I love food, and so does Olga - so it looks like the family membership at the health club for us, or we'll both blow up like balloons.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Good morning all!

0b2.gif.. don't worry chocolate are made from cocoa beans so that will probably qualify it as fiber, along with mangos, raspberries, etc. And there's always tomorrow to start dieting again.... me, I'll start dieting on Monday... i'm just not sure yet which month it will be as long as it will be Monday :whistle:

I like your way of thinking :lol:

{{me, I'll start dieting on Monday... i'm just not sure yet which month it will be as long as it will be Monday }}]]]]]]]]]]I JUST START DIETING LAST MONDAY,,,,,IM DOIN AFTER 6PM......ITS FUN COZ I CAN EAT WANT I WANT ALLDAY,EXCEPT EVENING.....

Good luck!

Sounds like a great meal--- that is one of the things I'll be excited about when Olga comes. I love to cook, and was a cook in a number of restaurants in the Chicago area when in college and graduate school. I love to cook for people, but really do not have much interest in cooking for myself. The first time I was out with Olga and her family I made a 7 course Mexican dinner with desert - which actually was the first time any of them had ever eaten mexican cooking. They all loved it. It was a little interesting finding the ingredients in a southern Ukrainian supermarket. Of course I packed the spices, tortillas, and peppers in my luggage for the trip over. I'm glad they never searched my bags. :lol: If you look at my photos you'll also see Olga and me having dinner in the city's only chinese rest. and that in a city of close to a million. I've got 7 here in a town of 40,000. I love food, and so does Olga - so it looks like the family membership at the health club for us, or we'll both blow up like balloons.

Ooh, the Mexican dinner sounds amazing! I'll bet that made you immensely popular with her family!

My sister's boyfriend is a chef (for a two-rosetted restaurant no less) and all he eats himself is pizza and diet coke! My mother was appalled!

I think Alex and I are going to have to join a gym...I can just about get away with not always attending the gym here because I walk a couple of miles uphill to work, so I'm kept pretty active as it is. And Alex gets away with not attending a gym only because he eats the most minute portions (and not very healthy portions, either). I can see myself being a lot more inactive and us eating healthy and hearty meals so I'm hoping I don't balloon up as a result either!

Uh oh...my boss just gave me a huge Easter egg!

Well...it has now been two months since USCIS received our petition (their website says 14th Jan). Time is slowly slipping by! The next month should go by fairly quickly and then I'm really hoping we see our first approval in May!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

Bryan started to exercise at his house, and I did the same. Would be a lot better to join a gym, I'll probably do that once in the USA. Like you I'm afraid I'm going to be a lot more inactive once I get there...

Two months and a half since we sent the petitions. Time flies quite fast, but CSC isn't doing a great job either. We need a few more approvals this week: I wanted to be 150th on Igor's list at the end of the week, right now we're 152nd... please CSC we need at least two more approvals. 150th would be a small victory. it seems that every week it's the same: there's a good start with 4 or 5 approvals a day, and then... almost nothing for the end of the week.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Bryan started to exercise at his house, and I did the same. Would be a lot better to join a gym, I'll probably do that once in the USA. Like you I'm afraid I'm going to be a lot more inactive once I get there...

Two months and a half since we sent the petitions. Time flies quite fast, but CSC isn't doing a great job either. We need a few more approvals this week: I wanted to be 150th on Igor's list at the end of the week, right now we're 152nd... please CSC we need at least two more approvals. 150th would be a small victory. it seems that every week it's the same: there's a good start with 4 or 5 approvals a day, and then... almost nothing for the end of the week.

i think i gonna to buy that stuff.

http://fitnesscube.domyos.com/EN/

It look really nice, and after winter i need to do some exercises too ;)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

What an interesting device. It looks strange. It's funny, it seems that everybody needs to do some exercise or to start a new diet :P

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Well, we are all getting married!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Yep i'm dieting too. Trying to lose 40 pounds.....

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

So I ate all the chocolates that came with the Easter egg so that I could be rid of them more quickly and thus start my dieting sooner only now I feel sick from too much sugar :dead:

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

So is the marriage everybody's first motivation?

I'm not doing it for the marriage. I'm not trying to lose weight or to look slimmer. (that would actually be alarming if I lost weight!). My main motivation is that I don't exercise enough and it will be worse in the USA. So I'm starting now.

And about diet, I'm trying to eat better. I almost don't eat meat so I have to figure out how to get all the good nutrients and vitamins that are missing in my diet.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline
Well, we are all getting married!

As the old saying goes, Fat & happy!

I like the gym or rec center idea because it is a place you two can go to together, making exercise a family activity. A lot of rec centers have aerobic classes, or swiming or matial arts - which can be a shared hobby as well. the YMCA is good, not expensive, and not a fashion show like some private health clubs.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.