BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

God knows I love saying this.....

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats

I am so happy for you both!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
BIG BIG CONGRATS DJ+Ten.. if Nvc received the approved I-129F May 15, there is a strong possibilty that your papers are already in Manila US embassy. You can call to schedule interview appointment already. Numbers to call are: 1-909-101-7878 if calling within the Philippines... 1-888-877-9888 if calling outside the Philippines. Some wait for the beneficiary to receive notification from embassy, others like me didn't wait at all. (I am highly OC so I tracked down our papers from NVC to USEM and soon as I knew our papers were there we gave it 2 working days then we called for interview appointment). Pls check here for more information:http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

No kidden? You can do that?

We'll try that.

Thanks,

DJ

Yes sir you can call, you won't have interview appointment sched unless you make the call. it is the new procedure ath the US embassy in the Philippines now.. when to call is another question. For us we called soon as our papers was with embassy in manila and didn't have problem at all. But pls make sure that you only call Monday to Friday, 8AM-6PM Manila time.

Pls check the Philippine forum for US embassy manila specific topics.

Best of luck again. :thumbs:

Hey Guys! We did it and it worked!

Ten still has not received the embassy packet, but she created the online DS-156 and called the embassy.

They took her MNL# from the NVC receipt, asked if the DS-156 was filled in, and gave her an interview date of Jun 17.

Now we need to scurry around and get our doc's in order!

Whoo-weeee. Things are pickin' up speed now!

Thanks DBEARS for the good advice. :star:

DJ

Edited by DJ+Ten

2006 Apr 30 Met in Yahoo chat room.

2006 Aug 06 Met in person, Negros Occ., Philippines

2006 Aug 18, Oct 22, Dec 22, 2007 May 22: DJ back to Negros Occ

2007 Dec Ten's annulment of marriage recorded

2008 Jan 03 sent I-129F to CSC, opened Jan 04

2008 Jan 07 NOA1 - I-129F "Notice Date"; Jan 11 NAO1 by mail

2008 May 07 NOA2 - I-129F "Notice Date"; May 12 NOA2 by mail

2008 May 15 NVC receives I-129F

2008 May 28 Ten calls Manila, gets interview date

2008 Jun 11 Confirmed flights for July 11

2008 Jun 24 Interview

2008 Jun 26 Embassy Request sent to NSO

2008 Jul 10 Cancelled airline tickets

2008 Jul 07 Email to Embassy asking for haste

--- Time Flies ---

2008 Oct 27 Fax to Wm W Lesh, Chief, Immigrant Visa Section requesting no further delay

2008 Oct 30 K-1 Visa Issued

2008 Nov 21 Ten and kids arrive in LA

2008 Nov 22 Attend funeral of my brother in KC then fly to LA. Finally reunited with Ten!

2008 Nov 23 DJ+Ten+Kids arrive in KC

2009 Jan 18 DJ+Ten Married in KC

2009 Mar 09 Apply for AOS

2009 May 12 EAD Issued

2009 May 27 SS Card Issued (Less than 1 week from application!!!)

2009 Jul 08 AOS Interview: APPROVED :) :) :) :) ;) Stamps placed in the Passports.

To the approved ones: Congrats!!

So glad to see that the latter half of the January filers have been penetrated. (Could that sound any dirtier?)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well my friends, here is the post I've been waiting so long to publish:

GREIVIN AND I HAVE BEEN ISSUED OUR NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The email came tonight at 7:15pm. I happened to be talking on the phone to my dad, giving him all the latest updates on other January filers, then I stopped mid-sentence when an email from CRIS popped up in my inbox. I said a couple bad words then told him i had received an email but my hand was frozen, I couldnt move the mouse to open it. He got all excited and told me to send it to him and he would open it! I opened it and started screaming/crying/hollering like a mad woman! He started yelling back "Courtney, I can't understand a damn word you're saying, is it good or bad!?!?!?!"

Once I got the words out and calmed down a bit, I told him obviously that it was good and we had been approved. Now, I just gotta track down my costa rican rainforest boy and tell him the wonderful news!

Anyway, I am SO thrilled to share the news with you all. I LOVE this thread and absolutely cannot wait until I see all my friends be right there along side us.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!! i posted some msg here before that im watching ours, yours, Jeroine and Sunny's application and now you got yours approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big big congratulations to you! yeah scream you deserve to have the freedom to do that after all the patience!!!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Random question that most people won't read until tomorrow. Once you're married and have applied for the AOS/EAD/AP...are you going to start looking for work right away and just let potential employers know that the EAD is applied for and coming or will you wait until you get it and then start looking?

I could basically have a job as soon as I set foot on US soil but I wont be able to do anything and make any money if I don't have the EAD but oh well, I'll just have to wait until I got the EAD and then start to work. I'm glad that's all fixed already, though :)

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Well my friends, here is the post I've been waiting so long to publish:

GREIVIN AND I HAVE BEEN ISSUED OUR NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The email came tonight at 7:15pm. I happened to be talking on the phone to my dad, giving him all the latest updates on other January filers, then I stopped mid-sentence when an email from CRIS popped up in my inbox. I said a couple bad words then told him i had received an email but my hand was frozen, I couldnt move the mouse to open it. He got all excited and told me to send it to him and he would open it! I opened it and started screaming/crying/hollering like a mad woman! He started yelling back "Courtney, I can't understand a damn word you're saying, is it good or bad!?!?!?!"

Once I got the words out and calmed down a bit, I told him obviously that it was good and we had been approved. Now, I just gotta track down my costa rican rainforest boy and tell him the wonderful news!

Anyway, I am SO thrilled to share the news with you all. I LOVE this thread and absolutely cannot wait until I see all my friends be right there along side us.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Congratulations! :dance:

Random question that most people won't read until tomorrow. Once you're married and have applied for the AOS/EAD/AP...are you going to start looking for work right away and just let potential employers know that the EAD is applied for and coming or will you wait until you get it and then start looking?

Bryan told me that no company will want to talk to me until I have EAD, so I guess I won't start thinking about it until I get it.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

WOOHOO! Congratulations Courtney! :dance: :dance: :dance:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

another csc approval!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1878730

congrats to Carol and Bruno! :dance::dance::dance:

what a feeling..........

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Timeline

Good to see that CSC is back to work :)

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

I am a little late, but congratulations to the last approvals on those last days!! :dance::dance:

Everybody must be getting so excited and nervous....

Can't wait to see more couples doing the happy dance! ;)

Good luck everybody!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congratulations to you guys who have received the NOA2!!!

We're a late January filler at CSC (NOA1 received 1/24). We keep our fingers crossed.

Also, thanks to BlakeandOlha to have created this thread. It's amazing to see how different people from all over the place are in the same place!!! Best of luck to everyone~ :)

3 years together since late 2004

July 07 - her OPT expired

Sept 07 - she left US to go back to Indonesia

Oct 07 - he visited Indo

Dec -Jan 08 - he visited Indo for the 2nd time

21 Jan 08 - sent i-129f package to CSC

24 Jan 08 - received NOA1

5 Jun 08 - "On June 5, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)."

12 Jun 08 - Interview for business visa (a company that I work for invited me to visit them for a big kick-off meeting)

16 Jun 08 - got my business visa (5 years)

3 Jul 08 - arrived in California with business visa

28 July 08 - left California

currently waiting anxiously for packet 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

MANY Congrats to Court and Grey and also to Carol and Bruno!!!! YAYYYY so good to see all my fellow January filers get approvals!!!

I am sure hoping me and the other 1/17's did not pick a cursed date and we all get skipped over LMAO....yikes.....But yes good to see CSC cranking them babies out!!!

As far as working Gareth is not planning on working unless we really need him to as I would like him to be home with Gabby after school until I get home from work etc...and when we have a baby we want one of us to be home as well. He may eventually get something part time or if he manages to get a much better paying job offered to him than what I have (not hard to beat sad to say!) then he will work...otherwise he is gonna be a kept man ;) heh heh

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Well, as I told a couple of days ago, I would get myself a pre-medical exam so I could ease my mind.. Just had it today and also got the results (even the HIV results and such as they can do a quick test these days): I passed on all points!! :D :D :D

I mostly took this test as I am really nervous about the whole process already and the idea of me possibly having a serious decease or something was driving me crazy so to ease my mind I went for the test today as well.. Last night I didn't sleep at all and was seriously stressed since a couple of days because of this pre test (coz imagine they found something). Anyways, everything is A-OK! :D I'm really happy at the moment and, with this, I also know I will pass the medical exam when I have to take it for the visa :D

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Welcome DramaKingandQueen! :D

sunnybear - I forbid you to think such dreadful things. :P Besides, look at Cecile - she watched all of us January 11th filers receive our approvals which must have been extremely hard - but then she herself was approved a week later. :)

Jereon - awesome! It must feel fantastic. I'm going to the nurse on Monday but that's just to discuss vaccinations; I may go to the doctor about a couple of minor things while it's still free, though! ;)

sunny - I've discussed Alex being a kept man, too. He's getting a rather good deal; he's importing me with the view to me working full time while he studies (or perhaps looks after the children :star: ). I'm not sure I can wait to have kids until he's finished school - that could take years and then one of us (probably him, as I'd have more work experience) would have to stay at home anyway. I'd really, really not want to wait beyond 30 as I'm concerned about fertility (having had an aunt who experienced 8 years of fertility problems I'd rather not take the risk). I'd also not want to be too old a parent. My mother had twins aged 41 and I think she and my dad find it a little tough being in their 50s and having youngsters sometimes.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Jereon - awesome! It must feel fantastic. I'm going to the nurse on Monday but that's just to discuss vaccinations; I may go to the doctor about a couple of minor things while it's still free, though! ;)

Yah it feels awesome :D I'm smiling since I got the news I was all ok :D hehe :D

Good luck on your thingies as well :D

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.