BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I was total OCD when it came to the USCIS page, but I've found out that it's not something to rely on. I just found out today that our petition is at the Consulate and the USCIS site still says "Case received and pending" and it was last updated 2/24/08. So not only has it left CSC, been through NVC and is now sitting at the Consulate in Morocco. So I wouldn't worry so much about their page. They don't seem to be on top of keeping it updated.

really? so u how did you know that you're case has been approved?

I received my NOA2 in the mail. Shortly after that I started calling the NVC to see if they received it. They did confirm the dates that they received it. Then I started searching in VJ and found a way to track the DHL shipments to the consulates. That's how I found out it was delivered. I really should become a Private Investigator. Be persistant. Keep calling. You will soon get the answers that you need. Just for laughs I should call the USCIS and see what they say. I think the voice recording says that the customer service people don't know anymore than what we see when we check online. Maybe I could inform them of the real status. LOL

Actually you should do this for fun - I can almost guarantee that they'll tell you that your file hasn't gone to a case officer yet because they're still working on October filings. Give it a shot and let us know. :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
LOL! Guess I should have stopped here before the USCIS this mornig :whistle: Thanks for the reminder :D I feel 100% better today!!!! Good morning all!!!

So true! I always go there first thing...an then repeatedly through the day. I know they aren't updating properly so it means absolutely nothing, I just can't help myself! :blush: I'm glad you're feeling better today. :thumbs:

I know!! I always check there and then my email to see if it shows any info.... Also several times a day LOL.. I'm going to make a resolution right here and now!!! No more than once (or twice) a day!!!

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Bryan has gathered everything but the employer letter, and he still needs to get the I-134 notarized (but he filled it out already). He said he would do that this weekend. I hope he will send everything to me as soon as possible!

Rachel, Blake is right, there isn't anything to do between NOA2 and packet 3. Though I was wondering if we should try and contact NVC, just to know when they got (or will get) our package. Is someone here planning on doing it? I don't know how long to wait before to tell Bryan to call them.

I've got a nasty migraine today... actually it started yesterday but I could still manage to work. Today it is definitely harder.

Hi Cécile!!

I know I got my NOA2 before you, but somehow I think our petitions went to the NVC at the same time.

(Some persons were saying NVC received their petition on May 5th, when I just got approved by CSC.)

My fiancé did received a paper saying our petition was received at the NVC on May 15th.

What you can try to do is tracking packet from DHL ( NVC only use DHL to send petitions to embassies).

Here is the post of someone who called NVC, and here is what she got:

My package left NVC on 08 May 2008. This is what I did on the site http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

In the "reference" box, I put EXP 07 MAY 2008A (notice that's the day before they said it left)

They must generate their reference and do the packing the day before pick-up because EXP 08 MAY...didn't work.

Below in the "shipment pick up date range" I put May 8 2008 to May 8 2008 (I wanted to see things leaving NVC on only May 8)

Then click the red arrow that says "track"

There were three pages of shipments, so be sure and click "next" which indicates if there are more pages.

I noticed that there were 67 shipments leaving NVC on May 8, but each was to a different country (no duplicates) which tells me that they combine petitions going to the same Embassy. Looking at details on some shipments, the London package was 3 pounds and Manila was 40 pounds, so there must have been many petitions from Manila going together.

I did the same steps above for the previous day (May 7) and there were 16 countries, but they were all different from the May 8 countries. Thats 83 different countries in 2 days, with multiple petitions in many boxes! It kinda gives you an idea that many more petitions are being processed than just the timelines we stare at here on VJ. They may have some order in their mail room where different countries go out on different days of the week. It's just my speculation for what it's worth.

Hopefully your migraine is going to go away!That must be really annoying when you're at work.

Hope that will help you out!! ;)

Timeline
Bryan has gathered everything but the employer letter, and he still needs to get the I-134 notarized (but he filled it out already). He said he would do that this weekend. I hope he will send everything to me as soon as possible!

Rachel, Blake is right, there isn't anything to do between NOA2 and packet 3. Though I was wondering if we should try and contact NVC, just to know when they got (or will get) our package. Is someone here planning on doing it? I don't know how long to wait before to tell Bryan to call them.

I've got a nasty migraine today... actually it started yesterday but I could still manage to work. Today it is definitely harder.

Hi Cécile!!

I know I got my NOA2 before you, but somehow I think our petitions went to the NVC at the same time.

(Some persons were saying NVC received their petition on May 5th, when I just got approved by CSC.)

My fiancé did received a paper saying our petition was received at the NVC on May 15th.

What you can try to do is tracking packet from DHL ( NVC only use DHL to send petitions to embassies).

Here is the post of someone who called NVC, and here is what she got:

My package left NVC on 08 May 2008. This is what I did on the site http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

In the "reference" box, I put EXP 07 MAY 2008A (notice that's the day before they said it left)

They must generate their reference and do the packing the day before pick-up because EXP 08 MAY...didn't work.

Below in the "shipment pick up date range" I put May 8 2008 to May 8 2008 (I wanted to see things leaving NVC on only May 8)

Then click the red arrow that says "track"

There were three pages of shipments, so be sure and click "next" which indicates if there are more pages.

I noticed that there were 67 shipments leaving NVC on May 8, but each was to a different country (no duplicates) which tells me that they combine petitions going to the same Embassy. Looking at details on some shipments, the London package was 3 pounds and Manila was 40 pounds, so there must have been many petitions from Manila going together.

I did the same steps above for the previous day (May 7) and there were 16 countries, but they were all different from the May 8 countries. Thats 83 different countries in 2 days, with multiple petitions in many boxes! It kinda gives you an idea that many more petitions are being processed than just the timelines we stare at here on VJ. They may have some order in their mail room where different countries go out on different days of the week. It's just my speculation for what it's worth.

Hopefully your migraine is going to go away!That must be really annoying when you're at work.

Hope that will help you out!! ;)

Great information, thanks for posting it.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

Thanks for the information Pam!! that is going to be helpful.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Hey group, I think it's time for a group hug here to help us all. So here goes:

[[[[[[[[[[Everyone in this thread]]]]]]]]]]

And Blake, thank you for your words. They do help :)

PS: Levi_Heather, no looking at the USCIS site ;)

LOL! Guess I should have stopped here before the USCIS this mornig :whistle: Thanks for the reminder :D I feel 100% better today!!!! Good morning all!!!

You're welcome, always glad to help. And happy too that you're feeling better :)

Timeline

With the readjustment of CSC processing to Nov 15 the first remaining January filer is now sitting at number 26 on Igor's list. Not bad. I hope everyone enjoyed their little "bump"

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

woah I sure did.. I was searching for #81 and was like 'huh, whos that? where are we?' lol.. then I found out we moved 14 places :D

Oh well, no new approvals to show, still nice to see the bump ^^

edit: btw, I just checked the USCIS website.. it doesnt show they updated the times in their tables tho.. guess its an update only in Igors list

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

woah I sure did.. I was searching for #81 and was like 'huh, whos that? where are we?' lol.. then I found out we moved 14 places :D

edit: btw, I just checked the USCIS website.. it doesnt show they updated the times in their tables tho.. guess its an update only in Igors list

Another VJer said they saw the update on USCIS...I think they're doing the same thing they did last month. There's some error in their code that's making it so that only some areas can see the update.

edit: Dennis just checked and said that when he looks on USCIS with IE it says updated April, but when he looks in Firefox it says May.

Edited by aravis227

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline

I can see it now, whereas I couldn't a short while ago - the update is to November 17. Quite strange.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

I can see it now, whereas I couldn't a short while ago - the update is to November 17. Quite strange.

You have to clean your cache and restart your browser to see the change :)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

Never surprised to find someone smarter than me :P

So Chantal, what have you got planned for Richard during his vist? I'm sure nothing in Paris compares to Wrigley Field, but I'm sure there's something of interest to see.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

Never surprised to find someone smarter than me :P

So Chantal, what have you got planned for Richard during his vist? I'm sure nothing in Paris compares to Wrigley Field, but I'm sure there's something of interest to see.

First, Saturday when he will arrive, we will be alone. So... I don't gonna to give details.

Sunday, we will go to see my parents in Bruxelles in Belgium. Less than 2 hours by train.

It will be the first meeting. It gonna to be funny as Richard doesn't speak French and my parents doesn't speak English.

But, as my dad is highly sick... huge back problems eand pain ... wheels chair... he is under morphine all the time. they will be unable to come for the wedding in US. So it's important for all of Us Sunday. :)

Monday, I have to go to work. So Richard will get som rest as I work.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I don't work. We will be free. If we got good weather we will go with Gally at Disneyland Paris ( we all have passes).

And OK, no details about most of the time. :P

Maybe we will go together to choose my wedding shoes :P He don't saw the dress but he can help me for the shoes :)

And you know just being together as, it's only what we need.

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

Richard have to leave on Thursday afternoon... :(

Back to Chicago... and the same day he'll have to take another for Korea where he will stay 2 weeks for work.

So between when he leave Paris 'till he will land in Korea... it will be something like 35 hours...

He knows it before he planned to see me. But as he got a window to come... he jumped on it.

He's crazy! OH God I love him!

Richard & Chantal

.png

Timeline

WOW we are now 73 :dance:

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.