BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hairdresser... that reminds me when I went to a wedding gown stores a few months ago. the woman there asked me when the wedding was, I told her that I didn't know the exact date, so then I had to explain her the whole story (I'm marrying an American guy, I'm going to live there, we can't plan anything because of immigration documents, blahblahblah) and at one point she looked at me, stunned, and said: "then how are you going to do for you hair? you won't have time to do several tests with a hairdresser !"

In her mouth that sounded like it was the most important thing ever! :lol:

90 days since filing is when you start checking the USCIS website a little more often (like 3 times a week instead of 1 or 2) ;)

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 days since filing is when you start checking the USCIS website a little more often (like 3 times a week instead of 1 or 2) ;)

hmm can't wait for it to happen that only check 3 times a week.. I am checking it at least once a day atm :lol:

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

How is the CSC progressing? Is an approval in sight yet?

Some of the things people have to think about for weddings is insane! Makes me very glad I'm going with a simple ceremony as I can scratch so many things - hairdresser, make-up artist, florist, best man, bridesmaids, cake-maker, DJ, caterers, photographer - right off my list. Sorry, that doesn't help you, Blake! You have my deepest sympathies, though!

Tomorrow is a magical 90 days since we filed! Well, maybe not so magical, but it's when I start growing a little more hopeful :)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

01-04-2008 - I-129F Sent

01-09-2008 - I-129F NOA1

03-05-2008 - I-129F NOA2

04-08-2008 - Medical Exam

04-17-2008 - Interview!!!

04-22-2008 - VISA IN HAND!

05-02-2008 - U.S. Entrance

06-14-2008 - MARRIAGE!

Phase 2....

06-19-2008 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06-26-2008 - AOS/EAD/AP NOA1

07-19-2008 - Biometrics

07-22-2008 - Transferred to CSC!

07-28-2008 - Email from CRIS confirming CSC received case

08-25-2008 - Received AP in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

08-29-2008 - Received EAD card in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

09-22-2008 - Received Email from CRIS for I-485 "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!"

09-27-2008 - Received Green Card in the mail!

Phase 3....

06-29-2010 - Sent I-751 and package to Remove Conditions

07-06-2010 - NOA1

08-24-2010 - Biometrics

Timeline

hmm can't wait for it to happen that only check 3 times a week.. I am checking it at least once a day atm :lol:

Lol well I guess when you reach the 90 days (if you haven't already), that will be at least three times a day for you :D I check USCIS 3 times a day, but I check Igor's list at least 5 times a day... I'm not sure that's better!

How is the CSC progressing? Is an approval in sight yet?

Some of the things people have to think about for weddings is insane! Makes me very glad I'm going with a simple ceremony as I can scratch so many things - hairdresser, make-up artist, florist, best man, bridesmaids, cake-maker, DJ, caterers, photographer - right off my list. Sorry, that doesn't help you, Blake! You have my deepest sympathies, though!

Tomorrow is a magical 90 days since we filed! Well, maybe not so magical, but it's when I start growing a little more hopeful :)

No January approvals so far. there has only been 7 approvals from December filers anyway. We're still patiently (well... most of the time :D) waiting. Thanks for asking :)

Edited by Cecile and Bryan

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Lol well I guess when you reach the 90 days (if you haven't already), that will be at least three times a day for you :D I check USCIS 3 times a day, but I check Igor's list at least 5 times a day... I'm not sure that's better!

lol, nah.. I'm "only" at 76 days atm, we filed at the end of January.. hmmm you're possibly right, at the moment I am doing it like this: When I wake up I check USCIS, Igor's list & vj... then throughout the day normally only vj at random times and when I go to bed, it's USCIS and Igor's list again.. So far I have only seen Igor's list updating at those times so hopefully I can stop myself from checking more often (allthough I wont say it might not happen like you do atm haha).

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Timeline

lol i think i'm insane beside you all. As I work... "online". I'm all the time online and so i refresh every hours the igors list page... i know its stupid :P

@cecile : The women at the wedding store really told you that? wow. Ok i will try to have a professionnal make-up and going to the hair dresser the Day. But, i was never thinking about doing tries before. I know what i like, what i don't like, what it will look nice or me or not. So i think all will be ok.

And by the way. First thing i will say to the hair dresser is... ok if I'm not happy at the end, I'll kill you.. so... do a great job. :P

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline
lol, nah.. I'm "only" at 76 days atm, we filed at the end of January.. hmmm you're possibly right, at the moment I am doing it like this: When I wake up I check USCIS, Igor's list & vj... then throughout the day normally only vj at random times and when I go to bed, it's USCIS and Igor's list again.. So far I have only seen Igor's list updating at those times so hopefully I can stop myself from checking more often (allthough I wont say it might not happen like you do atm haha).

Hehe I'm almost a December filer! At one point Bryan told me I was allowed to check Igor's list only once a week. I told him I couldn't do that, but that I would try to check only once a day. And.... I did check once a day for 2 weeks. and now it's back at 5 times a day. :P

@cecile : The women at the wedding store really told you that? wow. Ok i will try to have a professionnal make-up and going to the hair dresser the Day. But, i was never thinking about doing tries before. I know what i like, what i don't like, what it will look nice or me or not. So i think all will be ok.

And by the way. First thing i will say to the hair dresser is... ok if I'm not happy at the end, I'll kill you.. so... do a great job. :P

Yeah and I doubt anybody on VisaJourney actually spend two months thinking of what they're going to do with their hair for the wedding! I mean... we have more important things to stress about! :lol:

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Hehe I'm almost a December filer! At one point Bryan told me I was allowed to check Igor's list only once a week. I told him I couldn't do that, but that I would try to check only once a day. And.... I did check once a day for 2 weeks. and now it's back at 5 times a day. :P

I know, lol... it's too hard not to look :yes:

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
lol i think i'm insane beside you all. As I work... "online". I'm all the time online and so i refresh every hours the igors list page... i know its stupid :P

A great way to save money on the make-up, now get this, go to a real good cosmetics store preperably a department store like Macy's or Nordstroms the morning of the wedding and have them do your make-up for you. It'll be free (because the goal is to get you as a customer) and hopefully will be to your liking. Fun facts from the "wedding planner"

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

That's a good tip - although I'd end up walking out with a bag full of expensive make-up because otherwise I'll feel too guilty. :lol:

Good morning, folks! It's 90 days for me now! :D

I'm feeling so much better. I really wanted to speak to a friend yesterday to try and sort things out and fortunately I was invited round for dinner before I even had a chance to ring her to see if she was free. When I got there my housemate was there too and we had a very good evening; it transpired that the evening before people had been tired and feeling under the weather and that was why I was receiving the miserable vibes. My housemate also asked about the passworded computer - she'd tried to log on as her own computer is broken, which I didn't know - and I explained why I had put the password on and she was very apologetic and understanding. :thumbs:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Congrats on your 90 days.. you'll be getting that NOA2 real soon I bet :D

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

It'd be nice if they would go in a chronological order; in which case Cecile and Bryan really ought to be among the first!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

I have to admit that is stresses me out to know that some of us might be forgotten or lost by USCIS (like estadia or L&P who have been waiting for around 200 days) That's my biggest fear actually.

Yes it would be so much better if they processed the case in chronological order.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Would be fun if they do it in backwards order per month... that would mean I was among the first :D but ok, wouldn't be fair so oh well, let's not do that then after all.

I have to admit that is stresses me out to know that some of us might be forgotten or lost by USCIS (like estadia or L&P who have been waiting for around 200 days) That's my biggest fear actually.

Yes it would be so much better if they processed the case in chronological order.

I agree on that, this is one of my biggest fears as well... I haven't seen a 'touch' since 1 feb so it really makes me wonder.. doesn't have to mean anything but yah, it is a bit scary. As long as the application get through the first part and gets send to the consulate, then my mind will be much more at ease.

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I guess january filers are little bit rushing and making yourself depresed because if you check who are getting approved these days is last munites november and early december filers so just hang in there and expect to get yours middle of may or end of may ...I am also checking mine at least 5 to 10 times everyday but nothing so far I am a december filers so just calm down and be positive ..

goodluck to everyone has been waiting for this CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.