B'sA

this is for girls with an american fiance

338 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Why does distance equate to cheating?

according to that movie ''Road Trip'' it's not cheating if it happens in another zip code :lol:

Good point Nessa....I guess living in another country takes care of that :devil:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has been divorced 3times and i made him realize that it was not entirely his american ex-wives fault... unless he learns to accept the fact that he had contributed to the failure of those marriages, it doesn't matter what race he chose to marry next, he'd still meet the same failure because it is not the race of your partner that matters in marriage but the 2 individuals involved who truly determines marriage success or failure.

You are a wise woman. I volunteered with a group that provided divorce recovery counseling for a few years - and this was one of the most important lessons to learn: Accept your own contribution to the relationship's failure, learn from it, and grow from that experience so the same mistakes are not made again. Knowing that you have discussed these things with your man, and his understanding that he does need to learn from his past choices, gives me great hope that this is the last wedding for both of you. Hats off!

:thumbs:

Agreed!

dbears, I always love your posts - you are full of wisdom and explain things very well (L)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

CAN WE JUST STOP THIS RIDICULOUS TOPIC... THIS SITE IS MEANT TO BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GO FOR HELP AND SUPPORT NOT TO SEE ANYONE BICKER OVER PERSONAL OPINIONS. I VOTE TO HAVE THIS TOPIC DROPPED ALREADY!!!

I vote you turn off that CAPS LOCK!

:lol: I second you.

turning off CAPS LOCK has been moved and seconded :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

he has been divorced 3times and i made him realize that it was not entirely his american ex-wives fault... unless he learns to accept the fact that he had contributed to the failure of those marriages, it doesn't matter what race he chose to marry next, he'd still meet the same failure because it is not the race of your partner that matters in marriage but the 2 individuals involved who truly determines marriage success or failure.
You are a wise woman. I volunteered with a group that provided divorce recovery counseling for a few years - and this was one of the most important lessons to learn: Accept your own contribution to the relationship's failure, learn from it, and grow from that experience so the same mistakes are not made again. Knowing that you have discussed these things with your man, and his understanding that he does need to learn from his past choices, gives me great hope that this is the last wedding for both of you. Hats off!

:thumbs:

Agreed!

dbears, I always love your posts - you are full of wisdom and explain things very well (L)

thanks rachel... i will surely include you in our prayer meeting tomorrow. :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

CAN WE JUST STOP THIS RIDICULOUS TOPIC... THIS SITE IS MEANT TO BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GO FOR HELP AND SUPPORT NOT TO SEE ANYONE BICKER OVER PERSONAL OPINIONS. I VOTE TO HAVE THIS TOPIC DROPPED ALREADY!!!

Is somebody forcing you to read it? You are free to skip over any threads which don't interest you.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Girls,I need to vent now!

If any of you have had a similar situation, please share!

I'm talking about how we get judged by people who don't really know us, but have the feeling we're hunting.

I spent a hole summer with my fiance and i got really close to some of his friends and his family really likes me, but there is people who are trying to make him think that getting married to me is a mistake. He don't give a s.....t on all those"advisers", but that is pissing me off.

And i wonder is it a hole life i'm going to be disrespected by b...ches who are going to think i'm week for not having attitude with my husbend,i'm week if i'm not acting like a b...ch? :devil:

have you been disrespected like this ever? How do you handle.

I mean, as long as i don't meet these certain persons i'm cool, but it's enough to remember about them and i get all irritated.

That's not fare.

Oh girl, don't you worry about it at all. I have an american Fiance and I am from Canada. One of his friends made a comment one time that all I was looking for was a green card. I had to laugh and told the person really I am from Canada its not as though Canada is worse that the USA. I am the one who is giving up alot here not my fiance. I have family here, I have an awesome job that pays very very well but as my fiance is and always has been a police officer and my employer has an office in the USA it was decided that it would be better in the long run for me to move there as i could probably get a job in my field alot easier than he could become a cop here in canada. Some people are just rude and ignorant and don't think before they speak. At the end of the day all that you have to concern yourself with is what your fiance thinks. Hang in there girl

Motion carries! CAPS LOCK is now banned in VJ! :dance::dance::dance: Failure to cooperate with caps lock ban will result in USCIS misplacing your file for 30 days :P

12140.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
American women don't like foreign women actually treating a man with respect and being good wives. They put tgem down for it. They don't want men to know what it's like to have an respectful wife. They want to be able to control men and be bitches and have all the power. Pay not attention to it, they're just angry and jealous that an American man would choose a foreigner over them.

you need to watch what you say there kid brooklyn...

maybe in your personal experience, american women have been one way or another, but remember that were not just foreign women on this site..............

dont mind me, im just a ####### who wants to control my fiance...................

:lol: maybe thats why my romanian husband married me, im a controling crazy b**ch :P

:lol::lol::lol:

some men find that attractive!!!

:lol:

Romanian men are SO HOT,and classy too.

uh YEA! :) but classy? :whistle:

hahahahahahha

maybe all but my husband :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

welcome to VJ, there is popcorn in the lounge and entertainment in the OT forum :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
American women don't like foreign women actually treating a man with respect and being good wives. They put tgem down for it. They don't want men to know what it's like to have an respectful wife. They want to be able to control men and be bitches and have all the power. Pay not attention to it, they're just angry and jealous that an American man would choose a foreigner over them.

maybe in your personal experience, american women have been one way or another, but remember that were not just foreign women on this site..............

dont mind me, im just a ####### who wants to control my fiance...................

:lol: maybe thats why my romanian husband married me, im a controling crazy b**ch :P

hahahahahahha

In college,I went on a date with a friend of some other Romanian friends of mine.We were just going to the club for a couple of drinks.He shows up in a 3-piece suit,he was smokin' hot too.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

hahahahahahha

In college,I went on a date with a friend of some other Romanian friends of mine.We were just going to the club for a couple of drinks.He shows up in a 3-piece suit,he was smokin' hot too.

Yea my EX who was romanian used to dress up all the time to

my hubby tho, i was lucky to get him dressed up for our wedding :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Motion carries! CAPS LOCK is now banned in VJ! :dance::dance::dance: Failure to cooperate with caps lock ban will result in USCIS misplacing your file for 30 days :P

:o Oh nooooooo.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

What often amuses (and frustrates) me in this process on a personal level is when people -- family, friends and even strangers -- say uninformed things such as "why couldn't you find an American guy/girl to marry?" or "what's wrong with marrying American?" :rolleyes:

To them, I answer: nothing is "wrong" with marrying an American and I never went looking for someone in a foreign country. I think we can all agree that our lives would be much easier if our significant others were from our own nation. We fell in love with other individuals from foreign countries for a multitude of reasons, very few of which include the often mentioned "American men/women suck" idea. If American men and women were so very awful, our partners would probably see very little in us, since most of us here on this board (and everyone petitioning their loved ones to live in the U.S.) is American!

So it's not that we "chose" to look elsewhere or that we have some sort of "aversion" to Americans of the opposite sex. We just found the person we want to be with living somewhere else. Their nationality has very little to do with it. I wish more people -- American or otherwise -- could see that clearly, but that's probably asking too much out of the average person. :(

Is somebody forcing you to read it? You are free to skip over any threads which don't interest you.

:thumbs: Good call.You read my mind.

.png

UURI.jpg

:o Oh nooooooo.

I didn't think this topic could turn out in a fun one.Good job,people :thumbs:

.png

UURI.jpg