B'sA

this is for girls with an american fiance

338 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I may be adding onto the bandwagon late! But I must add on... MY MOTHER is the main one saying that my fiance is only interested in me for a green card. I am 32 years old...I have enough sense to smell out bullshit! I am so angered by her word s and actions. As for my friends, I have completely disconnected from those who were not able to let go of their reservations...

It is an ignorant way of thinking...And allis says is that some American's think that they are above others in other countries. WHY MUST I DISCOUNT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY????????????????

thanks for showcasing that their are others out there being judged! I feel much better and less angry about the whole situation... :devil:

8262.gif

JACKIE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I may be adding onto the bandwagon late! But I must add on... MY MOTHER is the main one saying that my fiance is only interested in me for a green card. I am 32 years old...I have enough sense to smell out bullshit! I am so angered by her word s and actions. As for my friends, I have completely disconnected from those who were not able to let go of their reservations...

It is an ignorant way of thinking...And allis says is that some American's think that they are above others in other countries. WHY MUST I DISCOUNT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY????????????????

thanks for showcasing that their are others out there being judged! I feel much better and less angry about the whole situation... :devil:

Because unfortunately history has shown a trend in fraudulent marriages. Especially from certain regions. And its actually quite common for USC to be dupped even by the very person they marry. We, as VJ members almost always refuse to admitt it. Sadly, we don't live in a perfect world where everyone's honest. We trust our hearts and have faith that love is real. And parents are allowed to show concern with these international marriages. I know I would be weary. Only time can answer all questions.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hm, so, women used *logic* to show Mr. Rail that he wasn't making any sense. Mr. Rail then...vanished. When you get back, could you please explain to us how divorce is the worst thing ever? And how women reason with their emotions?
Well, I just chilled for a few days and tried to get in the logical state of mind that y'all have told me about. I was doing real good. I even got to thinking I may have been a little harsh on U. S. women but then I stumbled across this forum and damn if i'm not back to my same old illogical self. I guess someone will need to explain to me why I am not the only one that feels this way. It is just not logical. http://www.canadahun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5501
younglove43543.jpg

Because some people have bad experiences and others manage to find the exceptions.

Personally, I've not been with a British man who wasn't completely self-absorbed, manipulative and boring...but I'm not about to allow that to taint my opinion of all British men. :no: My friends have some delightful boyfriends and I have also had close male friends.

The girl that Alex dated before me was a psycho of the degree that you regularly hear about in online horror stories - but again, he's not allowed that to taint his opinion of all American women.

Not to mention it takes two to tango - if you date a string of losers perhaps you need to look at yourself to see why you're attracted to those people. Maybe you have the wrong criteria, or you go looking in the wrong places. A male friend of mine spent five years trying to attract a British girlfriend before he went overseas and married a Japanese lady. Oh, but he spent three of those years chasing me and then the other two lusting after a lesbian - hmm!

Not all foreign women are perfect, either - as with the guy that was quoted earlier in this thread who decries American women - when you read his journal of his times in Russia the only sex he had with beautiful women was the sex he paid for from prostitutes. He also forgot to look at his own faults - he was not at all good-looking and came off as being very creepy in his writings, and then he wonders why he has had no luck attracting a girlfriend!

I have some lovely female friends who are extraordinarily attractive, kind, good-natured, hard-working and good cooks. I also have female friends who, it must be said, are a little bitchy and selfish and have been known to cheat on their other halves.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)

LOL. Where does a statistic like that even come from and even if it were real, who are these foreigners?

Not many foreign men want American wives either.

O RLY?

I think it is hilarious how this rant goes on about how golddigging American women are, but then money seems to be about the only attraction of American men to submissive foreign women that he can really come up with:

the people there were lining the women up for him to meet...he's a rich American guy...they are considered the best husbands in the world.

I remember first hearing the modern incarnation of American-women-bashing on a rock station morning radio show about 10 years ago. The guest was some doofus who called himself a "social critic"--and coincidentally ran a matchmaking service that catered to dumpy American guys looking for international babes--and he had a list a mile long of why women from various economically depressed countries made better wives than American women. He waxed tedious about irrational, disloyal, self-absorbed American chicks (all of us, apparently) and how American guys deserve so much better--if they're willing to pay the fee, that is. He asserted that nearly all American women are whores--that was his wording--and when a caller asked him if he'd classify his (presumably American) mother as a #######, he stammered, "Well, she was brought up to believe that she should be taken care of." Or some nonsense.

There are plenty of sites out there hatin' on American ladies. Most are written by bozos who can't get laid for obvious reasons and/or who, by their claims, were terribly wronged by one or more former mates. Sure, some chicks are real b!itches (my ex sister-in-law, for one), but come on now...

On a related note, everyone knows at least one guy who has had a series of psycho girlfriends. "Why do I get all the pyschos"? they ask. Because you like them, you idiot!

In short, members of the "American women are all b!itches" camp are (1) trying to sell you something, either a matchmaking service or a book detailing why you need an overseas mate to appreciate your true manhood, or (2) bitter guys with a history of being attracted to nutty chicks who screw them over.

Obviously this observation is by no means dissing American guys who seek out international ladies, just those who allow themselves to believe that half their countryfolk are monsters. Have a little love for your American sisters!

That's my amateur analysis.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Hm, so, women used *logic* to show Mr. Rail that he wasn't making any sense. Mr. Rail then...vanished. When you get back, could you please explain to us how divorce is the worst thing ever? And how women reason with their emotions?
Well, I just chilled for a few days and tried to get in the logical state of mind that y'all have told me about. I was doing real good. I even got to thinking I may have been a little harsh on U. S. women but then I stumbled across this forum and damn if i'm not back to my same old illogical self. I guess someone will need to explain to me why I am not the only one that feels this way. It is just not logical. http://www.canadahun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5501

:lol: :lol:

i wonder what he thinks of american women who are marrying foreign men?

Первый блин комом.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
I remember first hearing the modern incarnation of American-women-bashing on a rock station morning radio show about 10 years ago. The guest was some doofus who called himself a "social critic"--and coincidentally ran a matchmaking service that catered to dumpy American guys looking for international babes--and he had a list a mile long of why women from various economically depressed countries made better wives than American women. He waxed tedious about irrational, disloyal, self-absorbed American chicks (all of us, apparently) and how American guys deserve so much better--if they're willing to pay the fee, that is. He asserted that nearly all American women are whores--that was his wording--and when a caller asked him if he'd classify his (presumably American) mother as a #######, he stammered, "Well, she was brought up to believe that she should be taken care of." Or some nonsense.

There are plenty of sites out there hatin' on American ladies. Most are written by bozos who can't get laid for obvious reasons and/or who, by their claims, were terribly wronged by one or more former mates. Sure, some chicks are real b!itches (my ex sister-in-law, for one), but come on now...

On a related note, everyone knows at least one guy who has had a series of psycho girlfriends. "Why do I get all the pyschos"? they ask. Because you like them, you idiot!

In short, members of the "American women are all b!itches" camp are (1) trying to sell you something, either a matchmaking service or a book detailing why you need an overseas mate to appreciate your true manhood, or (2) bitter guys with a history of being attracted to nutty chicks who screw them over.

Obviously this observation is by no means dissing American guys who seek out international ladies, just those who allow themselves to believe that half their countryfolk are monsters. Have a little love for your American sisters!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:...... and a standing ovation !

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Does anyone else feel bad for the woman who posted asking for support regarding people viewing her negatively and it's turned into an American woman suck debate? Ok, true, I did join in, but hey, it's fun!

Edited by msu17

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Does anyone else feel bad for the woman who posted asking for support regarding people viewing her negatively and it's turned into an American woman suck debate? Ok, true, I did join in, but hey, it's fun!

Yes, that did occur to me as I was posting my previous ramble. Sorry, BryantAliona!

Incidentally, Moldova is on my list of places to visit soon. I'm also in the market for a Moldovan national team soccer shirt but am having trouble finding one.

K-1

AOS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Not to mention it takes two to tango - if you date a string of losers perhaps you need to look at yourself to see why you're attracted to those people. Maybe you have the wrong criteria, or you go looking in the wrong places.

As an American male I think that the above quotes are right on the mark. IMO women are women the world over. There are those that are biatches regardless of the culture and there are those that are a treasure of the heart.

To use a New-Age, psycho-babble pop analogy the person you end up with is based on "The Law of Attraction". If your life is in disorder the type of person you will attract will be someone that thrives on/uses disorder.

IOW, frankly speaking, if you get your sh!t together you will attract a mate that has his/her sh!t together.

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
American woman suck debate

I'm pretty sure many people don't mind the fact that american women suck ;)

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

only if they spit :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

only if they spit :lol:

Picky, picky!

K-1

AOS