B'sA

this is for girls with an american fiance

338 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Rail, you said "there are times when the man needs to take the bull by the horns and make the major decisions."

Why do you think a man knows better than a woman on the major decisions?

Because a woman makes decisions on her emotionns? :whistle:

WOW! It shows how highly you think about women. GEEZ :wacko:

BTW, what does "emotionns" mean? I know there is a word 'emotion' but I am not sure I have encountered 'emotionns' before... but of course, I am just a woman who don't know how to use my brains so I could be mistaken. :whistle: ...

I guess being brainless and retarded have extended to all womankind now and not just exclusive to non-us citizen immigrants, the "RANUSC" so to speak... the world is indeed evolving at a very high speed. :no:

I was wondering what that extra "n" was for, too!

it's to denote "noob" :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Rail, you said "there are times when the man needs to take the bull by the horns and make the major decisions."

HAHAHAHA that's tooooo funny!

Why is that too funny?

Generally speaking, women are more emotional than men.

Women and men are different, you know. Women are the weaker sex, physically, due to the differences in the amount of muscle mass, muscle distribution and hormonal levels. Female athletes have to train harder than their male counterparts and lose their strength more rapidly than males.

I'm sure it's possible for a woman to be "equal" to a man in every way, but it's definitely unnatural.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

WOW! It shows how highly you think about women. GEEZ :wacko:

BTW, what does "emotionns" mean? I know there is a word 'emotion' but I am not sure I have encountered 'emotionns' before... but of course, I am just a woman who don't know how to use my brains so I could be mistaken. :whistle: ...

I guess being brainless and retarded have extended to all womankind now and not just exclusive to non-us citizen immigrants, the "RANUSC" so to speak... the world is indeed evolving at a very high speed. :no:

Sorry about the extra n I accidentally typed. I didnt know I would be graded on that too. :rolleyes: Edited by Rail
younglove43543.jpg

Timeline

HAHAHAHA that's tooooo funny! When a major crisis comes up, I always have to make the decision because my husband is the one that gets too emotional about it. Same with my father and a lot of men I know. Same with a lot of women I know. It depends on the person, not the gender. However, if you must be the head of household, remember the line from My Big Fat Greek Wedding... The man is the head of the house but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she wants... Regardless, congrats on finding someone that fits with your ideal of marriage, but please stop generalizing about all american (and other Western) women. Thanks

When the 95% of them change the way they are, I will quit generalizing. Thankyou for thankin me. :)
younglove43543.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Rail:

Not sure why anyone would need to pick on your spelling when everything you say merits so much criticism no matter how you express it!

I don't know where you grew up that you were able to have your time-machine views reinforced, but I'm sorry for you that you'll never know 50% of the planet in a meaningful way. So far, I've seen you make arguments based on generalizations and defensiveness (an emotional response). The women here have tried to explain to you reasonably and rationally why your thinking may be faulty. Who's the emotional one?

Men are plenty emotional. They cry over sports results and punch holes in the wall when they're mad. Doesn't that count?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Men are plenty emotional. They cry over sports results and punch holes in the wall when they're mad. Doesn't that count?

Even Spock got emotional sometimes! I forget the specific name for the mating ritual he was going through and the name of the episode itself, but he was pretty damn pumped. So if a Vulcan (okay, fine... half-Vulcan, feel better now?) can get that emotional, so can we humans. :P

Sure, there are physical differences between men and women, and yes, there are certain jobs and tasks that one gender will probably be more suited to (although you always have to allow for exceptions) but to suggest that women should not make decisions because they are 'more emotional' is just about the most offensive and ignorant thing I have ever read. :blink:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Women like to be treated equal only when it suits them.

If you want true equality, be ready to serve in the armed forces if the U.S. imposes a military draft. Be ready to serve in combat roles on the ground.

If you want true equality, don't expect men to lift heavy objects for you, fix your car, kill spiders and insects, make decisions about what to do on a date, pay for food and drinks, and protect you when you are attacked.

If you want equality and you decide (jointly with a man) to have sex and get pregnant, don't expect to have the right to kill your baby at any time or keep the baby and make us pay for it. If we're truly equal, you will need to get our permission for an abortion.

Sucks to be equal, eh?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Well, I've always seen wanting equality to mean wanting equal opportunity rather than claiming that every person is identical.

I would actually expect women to serve in the military forces if the UK/US imposed a military draft.

As for lifting heavy objects, killing spiders, etc., I don't see that as necessarily the man's/woman's job but as the stronger/weaker person's job. I'm actually a lot stronger than my fiancé (when Alex first met me at the airport, he gallantly went to try and lift my suitcase, but couldn't. Does that make me a man or him a woman, by the way?) so around the house I lift the heavy objects. I am afraid of spiders, yes, so my housemate (who is female) deals with them instead.

I have never expected a man to pay for drinks and a date, and when he has done so, I have repaid him by doing the same for him on the next date.

Again, I'm taller and stronger than Alex so I'd probably expect to protect him. :P

I don't see how being different affects our having the ability to, say, vote, or really do anything so long as we're physically suited to it - which some women may be, and some women may not be. Just because men are more likely to be the stronger ones, does this mean we should prevent the Amazonian woman from becoming a firefighter? There's a difference between saying 'men and women are not equal, and therefore there are more likely to be more male soldiers/firefighters/policemen' and 'men and women are not equal, therefore we should exclude women from the army/firefighting crew/police'.

Additionally, I do not see that women are more 'emotional' - perhaps 'tend to show their emotions in a different way', but again, subtle distinction, there! I also don't see how emotions should affect decision making, anyway - sometimes it helps to be able to empathise a little. For pretty much everything else, do a little research and anyone can choose the best bank/TV/food.

But hey, I'm loving the assumptions going on here.

Edited by Alex & Rachel

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
Sure, there are physical differences between men and women, and yes, there are certain jobs and tasks that one gender will probably be more suited to (although you always have to allow for exceptions) but to suggest that women should not make decisions because they are 'more emotional' is just about the most offensive and ignorant thing I have ever read. :blink:
Now, that there is funny.
younglove43543.jpg

Now, that there is funny.

You have a strange concept of humour.

I've now made two quite detailed and serious posts in an attempt to engage in proper discourse, but it would appear that you are more concerned with provoking only the American female posters in an attempt to prove your 'point'. As a non-American female poster I'm just going to have to bow out and concede that nothing I can say is ever going to have any relevance.

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
Well, I've always seen wanting equality to mean wanting equal opportunity rather than claiming that every person is identical.

I would actually expect women to serve in the military forces if the UK/US imposed a military draft.

As for lifting heavy objects, killing spiders, etc., I don't see that as necessarily the man's/woman's job but as the stronger/weaker person's job. I'm actually a lot stronger than my fiancé (when Alex first met me at the airport, he gallantly went to try and lift my suitcase, but couldn't. Does that make me a man or him a woman, by the way?) so around the house I lift the heavy objects. I am afraid of spiders, yes, so my housemate (who is female) deals with them instead.

I have never expected a man to pay for drinks and a date, and when he has done so, I have repaid him by doing the same for him on the next date.

Again, I'm taller and stronger than Alex so I'd probably expect to protect him. :P

I don't see how being different affects our having the ability to, say, vote, or really do anything so long as we're physically suited to it - which some women may be, and some women may not be. Just because men are more likely to be the stronger ones, does this mean we should prevent the Amazonian woman from becoming a firefighter? There's a difference between saying 'men and women are not equal, and therefore there are more likely to be more male soldiers/firefighters/policemen' and 'men and women are not equal, therefore we should exclude women from the army/firefighting crew/police'.

Additionally, I do not see that women are more 'emotional' - perhaps 'tend to show their emotions in a different way', but again, subtle distinction, there! I also don't see how emotions should affect decision making, anyway - sometimes it helps to be able to empathise a little. For pretty much everything else, do a little research and anyone can choose the best bank/TV/food.

But hey, I'm loving the assumptions going on here.

You are talking physical size and that has little to do with it. I am talking about mental strength here. There are certain decisions that when they arise the husband needs to be able to make a decision on without the wifes interference. Read about this little guy and then tell me if you have ever known of a woman to be that strong, and I am talking mentally not physically because a woman could do the physical part. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy
younglove43543.jpg