B'sA

this is for girls with an american fiance

338 posts in this topic

Does anyone notice all the hostility is coming form U.S. women. :help:

Have you noticed that you've only replied to the US women? You've not really responded to anything the non-US women have said...

Edited by Alex & Rachel

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Not US women -- women. Most of the people who post here most regularly are American, Canadian or British. But you saw above that Nessa, a Latin American, expressed the same views I have. I believe Panamania grew up in a Latin American family (could be remembering wrong though). Educated women tend to enjoy their individuality and demand to be treated as equals. I know... sucks, right?

Well said Alex...oh no, I guess I agree because my husband is from Latin America. Oops.

Well, in the Bible it does say that a woman should be submissive to her husband like a slave to his master. So I guess it's ok then - both submissive women and slaves...right?

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Not US women -- women. Most of the people who post here most regularly are American, Canadian or British. But you saw above that Nessa, a Latin American, expressed the same views I have. I believe Panamania grew up in a Latin American family (could be remembering wrong though). Educated women tend to enjoy their individuality and demand to be treated as equals. I know... sucks, right?

Well said Alex...oh no, I guess I agree because my husband is from Latin America. Oops.

Well, in the Bible it does say that a woman should be submissive to her husband like a slave to his master. So I guess it's ok then - both submissive women and slaves...right?

Let's break out the whips and chains ladies :whistle: .

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Alex is right that it's advertising. Pick a country with a poor economy and poor prospects, preferably one that's far enough away to seem exotic. Paint a picture of the women as universally beautiful, submissive, and not like that American ###### who won't return your calls. Sell image to man who wishes to hit above his weight. The image will look nothing like reality, nor make any sense to someone raised in that culture, but why let a little detail like that stand in the way of some cash?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This was one of my favorites:

"Femininity - Last but not least, the mentality and culture of "feminism" that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world. What American feminists (men as well as women) don't realize is that most of the rest of the world, both male and female, does NOT envy their feminism, but in fact despise it, finding it unnatural, distasteful, and UNfeminine (ironically). American feminism is rife with hypocrisy, double-standards, and dysfunctionality; yet it pervades all our modern culture, media, talk shows, sitcoms, etc., portraying women as either perpetual victims who can do no wrong, or as creatures with superior rights to men. (There are great websites that get into this in great detail, as it's beyond the scope of this summary) What this has done to the personality and behavior of women here is monstrous. Besides dress style (e.g. very few wear skirts and high heels now), their voices become coarse and rough, their mannerisms masculine, and their characters spoiled and selfish. Unlike women in the rest of the world, they aren't soft, tender, sweet, don't giggle when you say nice compliments, and don't like wearing skirts and heels. Women in the rest of the world, on the other hand, are proud of their femininity, and show it in many ways, in dress style, behavior, and attitude."

http://www.geocities.com/wwu777us/6_Major_Advantages.htm

:lol:

Edited by Jenn!

Is that the same site by the man who, if you actually read all of the other pages, ends up having to pay prostitutes in Russia for sex, and then is scammed out of most of his money by one of the prostitute's pimps and still believes every word he writes? Because that was a pretty hilarious site.

I'm a little hurt that a few of the posts in this thread have been conveniently glossed over by a couple of the posters in order to make their point.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

"Femininity - Last but not least, the mentality and culture of "feminism" that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world. What American feminists (men as well as women) don't realize is that most of the rest of the world, both male and female, does NOT envy their feminism, but in fact despise it, finding it unnatural, distasteful, and UNfeminine (ironically). American feminism is rife with hypocrisy, double-standards, and dysfunctionality; yet it pervades all our modern culture, media, talk shows, sitcoms, etc., portraying women as either perpetual victims who can do no wrong, or as creatures with superior rights to men. (There are great websites that get into this in great detail, as it's beyond the scope of this summary) What this has done to the personality and behavior of women here is monstrous. Besides dress style (e.g. very few wear skirts and high heels now), their voices become coarse and rough, their mannerisms masculine, and their characters spoiled and selfish. Unlike women in the rest of the world, they aren't soft, tender, sweet, don't giggle when you say nice compliments, and don't like wearing skirts and heels. Women in the rest of the world, on the other hand, are proud of their femininity, and show it in many ways, in dress style, behavior, and attitude."

But what about this comment that follows it:

What a revelation! Actually it wasn't so much a revelation as it was comforting--comforting in the fact that I thought I was the only one to make these observations. I've never been to Europe/Russia, but I've met enough Euro/Russian women here (Los Angeles) to know that everything you say is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

I've lived in L.A. all of my life and made these observations many years ago. L.A. has been referred to as a lonely town. Gee, I wonder why. Political correctness and "feminism" have destroyed the American female mind. Not to be anti-semitic, but Jews in media (which they completely run) and academia have played a large role in this.

Anyway, thank you so much for your keen insight. I was surprised that this was written by an Asian. Great article, great website. Keep up the great work.

D.”

Would a coarse giggle be OK, as long as she's wearing heels?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
You see? This is exactly the type of behavior that makes American men go looking elsewhere.

Shameful.

Let them go elsewhere,I will not miss tham at all.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
You see? This is exactly the type of behavior that makes American men go looking elsewhere.

Shameful.

That's straight to the subject.Bravo

LOL, someone turned off their sarcasm detector this morning. Oops.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline
Look at the picture of my fiancee. Does she look creepy? NO, she is very sweeeeet. One of the first things that she told me was, The husband is head of the wife like Jesus is head of the church. I guess he would say that is creepy too? I say it is sweet. I am good to her too. Thankyou.

He said, "Yes! That's creepy too!"

I gotta agree. That's even creepier than what you said before.

Your fiancee herself, however, appears to be very lovely, and I wouldn't say otherwise as I don't know her.

But the sentiment? I'm gonna go with "creepy."

I didnt say that she did!

Huh? Didn't say that she did what?

eta: Oh I get it. I was thrown off by the poor punctuation.

I'm sure she said it. It was a creepy thing she said.

It's not a statement on your wife overall, though.

You better get your husbands opinion on this too or maybe not, he may find it creepy.

:lol: Yup. He does.

You talk about your wife like a "good dog": you treat her well, and in return, she recognizes that you're the master. Not all men are looking to adopt a woman for a pet. Some are comfortable enough in their masculinity to not feel threatened by having an equal partner.

Thats just the way you persieve it. I just like being married to a female not a male. To be equal we would both need to be the same. Either both male or both female.
younglove43543.jpg

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

Have you noticed that you've only replied to the US women? You've not really responded to anything the non-US women have said...

Thats because the hostile posts are from U.S. women.
younglove43543.jpg

Timeline
Look at the picture of my fiancee. Does she look creepy? NO, she is very sweeeeet. One of the first things that she told me was, The husband is head of the wife like Jesus is head of the church. I guess he would say that is creepy too? I say it is sweet. I am good to her too. Thankyou.

He said, "Yes! That's creepy too!"

I gotta agree. That's even creepier than what you said before.

Your fiancee herself, however, appears to be very lovely, and I wouldn't say otherwise as I don't know her.

But the sentiment? I'm gonna go with "creepy."

I didnt say that she did!

Huh? Didn't say that she did what?

eta: Oh I get it. I was thrown off by the poor punctuation.

I'm sure she said it. It was a creepy thing she said.

It's not a statement on your wife overall, though.

You better get your husbands opinion on this too or maybe not, he may find it creepy.

:lol: Yup. He does.

You talk about your wife like a "good dog": you treat her well, and in return, she recognizes that you're the master. Not all men are looking to adopt a woman for a pet. Some are comfortable enough in their masculinity to not feel threatened by having an equal partner.

Thats just the way you persieve it. I just like being married to a female not a male. To be equal we would both need to be the same. Either both male or both female.

Men and women have differences which should be celebrated. But they are equally valid. So in a relationship, the input of both should be equally valuable, and the idea that one would consider a man like Jesus is preposterous, unenlightened, and actually kind of pathetic. I feel some pangs of sympathy when I read that, because I can't imagine how insecure a guy has to feel to want that.