*Maureen*

It's Monday

75 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I've noticed that I'm getting the same lady lately when I call DOS. I wonder if they've cut down their staff. I used to get a different person each time.

When I would call DOS I would always get the same 2 people. Don't know if it was just the days and time that I called or what.....good luck!

I got Chris today, he seemed like he was in a 'huffy puffy' mood at first, but (maybe it was my voice on the verge of tears) he ended up being more kind towards the end of our conversation.

I don't know if it's the many times I've called, but I have started to recognize each voice LOL

He was the one who said that we'll know we are getting the visa when it's in our hands! I'm glad I haven't gotten him in a while.

Yesssss he's also the one who once told me (after i asked how much longer aproximately did he think this would take?), "there are cases that have taken yearssss". He's always so grumpy, that there have been times when I have hung up (sometimes out of fear and even just a nervous reaction :lol: ) when I hear his voice. Today I hung in there long enough, cause it had been a few weeks since I called them :blush: .

I personally like Sue and another one I can't remember her name, but her voice has an accent (i don't know from where exactly) but both of them offer any info they can, plus they are very sweet and respectful.

And quite frankly I think we all deserve a little respect when calling them or any agency!

You know, I can see how they cannot tell us how long it will take but I'd like to at least know what is being done. If they were to just tell me, "well it appears that the officer is still writing up the results from the home visit and once that is done it will go into a final review stage". I don't think that it's too much to ask to know what exactly is going on, you know?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have presented them with that very question and was told, " We don't have that information in front of us, Maam".

So ok, I just think I got ahold of a douche bag and next time someone will show a little more mercy.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have presented them with that very question and was told, " We don't have that information in front of us, Maam".

So ok, I just think I got ahold of a douche bag and next time someone will show a little more mercy.

They most certainly do have that info but I don't think the majority know how to access it...which is funny given that that is their job. :wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

They most certainly do have that info but I don't think the majority know how to access it...which is funny given that that is their job. :wacko:

:yes:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy MOANDAY everybody! Nothing new to report except a horrible case of acid reflux and a bad attitude. Found out my realtor moved to a new company. My house has been with her for a year so NOW i have the reason to remove it from that company and go to a better one. Maybe the new company will get my house sold finally. *harumph*

That's about it for now.

Take it easy and enjoy ur days to the fullest!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was thinking since Chris is always grumpy and everyone is getting him today it would be a good time to call him back and make a point to him when you get him. One could say:

"Chris you're always grumpy may I please speak with Sue. She is (then compliment her with so nice and polite or whatever is suitable)." They get reviews just like everyone else in the working world. :thumbs:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I was thinking that we should call DOS back to back starting early in the morning just to mess with their heads like they do to us.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Happy Monday baby!

Any good news guys?

Tammy

Hi Tammy. Nope, none to report here. Have you any good news ?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday folks...I had a long long loooooong day..its Karate night so we are off...and then to Wally World.....help me..hahaha.....hope you all had a great day and are having a good evening...Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Nah sweetie, I didn't wanna poop all over my monday with a "MAAAAAAM UR CASE IS PENDINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG"

:wacko:

lots a love!

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

I think we all heard that line of ####### today.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy Monday to all!

Jackie I am so sorry to hear that you are under the weather after your trip. I can relate to feeling under the weather but I think i am taking anough stuff that something should help by now. LOL

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Moanday!!!! I have the Superflu, spent 3 hours at the hosptial yesterday because i couldn't breath. This is no fun, no work for a week. Am scared husband will get sick and be off work too. Hope not. Plus we have more snow on the way. And my son is moving back from Colorado after 2 weeks. Wonderful start to the week hey! :angry:

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Moanday!!!! I have the Superflu, spent 3 hours at the hosptial yesterday because i couldn't breath. This is no fun, no work for a week. Am scared husband will get sick and be off work too. Hope not. Plus we have more snow on the way. And my son is moving back from Colorado after 2 weeks. Wonderful start to the week hey! :angry:

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.