Satellite

My wife left me!

511 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Polite discourse is at least a start.

AKDiver, did you see what just happened? Within minutes you and I are back on terms. I only consider Sat could have followed suit. :)
Don't get too excited. I was merely choosing polite discourse, with a dash of sarcasm and few sprinkles of humour. (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
if you really can't comprehend why anyone would care then fine, but don't keep wondering why anyone would care.
Why not? Oh wait, let me guess, maybe it offends you...

Cheers!

AKDiver

Haha, I see what you did there. Subtle much?

I love posters (and by this I mean you) who justify their trollish behavior by telling everyone else it's their problem. Sheesh, at least stand by your own words instead of pawning the consequences off onto other people. Satellite at least gave us that courtesy.

Oh and like a good troll you couldn't stand that the thread was actually heading in a productive direction so you had to stir the pot. Well hey, kudos for that. It seems as if your reputation is well deserved and stands firmly intact.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I love posters (and by this I mean you) who justify their trollish behavior by telling everyone else it's their problem. Sheesh, at least stand by your own words instead of pawning the consequences off onto other people. Satellite at least gave us that courtesy.
Hardly. I completely agree with taking responsibility for oneself. What I said was that YOUR feelings are YOUR issue. They are under no one else's control and no one else's responsibility.

Oh and like a good troll you couldn't stand that the thread was actually heading in a productive direction so you had to stir the pot.
Nah, you give me too much credit. I was merely unaware that this party was going on and arrived late.

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Hardly. I completely agree with taking responsibility for oneself. What I said was that YOUR feelings are YOUR issue. They are under no one else's control and no one else's responsibility.

Right. You are in effect saying that you bear absolutely no responsibility for your actions, because the consequences belong to somebody else. To use an extreme case (leaving the TOS out of it), your argument could justify hurling racial slurs and bigotry with impunity, because after all, how that affects someone elses feelings are their issue, not yours. Sorry, but it doesn't fly in either the general or the extreme argument.

Nah, you give me too much credit. I was merely unaware that this party was going on and arrived late.

And anyone with a modicum of class would have realized their time to interject had passed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:blink: wow seems there is a shortage of a sense of humor around vj nowadays.

:pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Right. You are in effect saying that you bear absolutely no responsibility for your actions, because the consequences belong to somebody else.
You are confused. What I said was that the actor has complete responsibility for one's actions, but not responsibility for how someone else chooses to respond to them. If someone carjacks your vehicle, then that person guilty of stealing your car. However, if in response to having your vehicle carjacked, you walk into the local diner and, in a fit of rage and depression over having your vehicle stolen, you decide to blow away three customers having a three martini lunch, that is hardly the fault of whomever stole your car.

And anyone with a modicum of class would have realized their time to interject had passed.
I never claimed to have any class (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One of them turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

There is no goddamned shortage of humor around here.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One of them turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

the definition of trust - two cannibals having oral sex.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

:o:lol:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

:lol:

What did the cannibal get when he was late for dinner?

The cold shoulder. :P

Saludos,

"Sucker" #5

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

You are confused. What I said was that the actor has complete responsibility for one's actions, but not responsibility for how someone else chooses to respond to them. If someone carjacks your vehicle, then that person guilty of stealing your car. However, if in response to having your vehicle carjacked, you walk into the local diner and, in a fit of rage and depression over having your vehicle stolen, you decide to blow away three customers having a three martini lunch, that is hardly the fault of whomever stole your car.

The analogy is flawed at all levels, but if I had to shoe-horn a correction in I would say that your argument is more like "just because I stole your care doesn't mean I'm responsible for you being pissed off."

I never claimed to have any class (:

Touché.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

:jest: Hahaha. That's fantastic. Good little jokes. Kirk, don't let these guys bother you.

Now I finally see why the Russian forum has been getting some bad press lately. A few bad apples...

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

:o:lol:

didya hear about the cannibal who was failing college? he ate all his classmates and "passed" the class. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.