Satellite

My wife left me!

511 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol:

\

Easy... Phone is unplugged during the day when I'm not there to monitor, so it's like a toy phone. She can practice talking on it, but can't really call anyone!

Friggin' genius. I'll just take the remote with me too. Just to protect her from getting too distracted.

The computer is password protected. So, she can practice turning it on and off, but never actually use anything. I also have her typing in English for practice while I'm gone. That way, soon she can get a decent job so I can quit mine. It's going to be nice being able to sit home all day and watch A-Team and Knight Rider reruns while mama brings home the bacon. Ah, life is good.

See, this is what makes you a cornerstone of this community. I was gonna skip teaching her English because...you know...why does she really even need to talk? But you're right. If she's working, I can quit my job, and it's easy street from there on out. Y'know....I'm really starting to think that if this works as well as I think it's gonna, I might just get me a couple more of them Russian brides. Maybe an Asian one too, just to kinda mix it up.

I believe Slim, but you, Sir Kirk, Mister 400th Replier, Nadya will have it other way around! As for me... You may have noticed the silence. My gypsy lioness would sense this sort of "bad talk" and I'd have a curse cast upon me quicker than you can say, "Пока". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jefferey, have you been using my account again? How many times have we talked about this?

(DOH! This would have been a lot more convincing if it hadn't glued on to my previous post! I mean...YOUR previous post. It wasn't me, I SWEAR!)

:lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I was gonna skip teaching her English because...you know...why does she really even need to talk?

I might just get me a couple more of them Russian brides. Maybe an Asian one too, just to kinda mix it up.

Although it's kind of pricey to invest in multiple brides, I have a buddy that did just that. It's working out quite well for him, now. It was somewhat of a struggle at first becuase the women, believe it or not, actually worked togther to achieve something and almost blew the whistle.

But, he's a smart guy and used the women's envy and jealousy against them and actually pulled the race card on them pitting the Asians against the Eastern Europeans. Worked like a charm. Now, the way it's set up, he's got them bunked two to a room in separate apartments, one Asian and one Eastern European in each room. Needless to say there's no conspiring going on now!

What a smart guy!

(And what an awesome way to add not one, but two descrimination-based antics into a single post!)

If you go for multiple Russian wives...I suggest moving to Utah.

Filed: Timeline

This 'joke' is one of the reasons I don't come to this forum anymore. I think it ought to be considered a violation of TOS, not least because somebody allowed their account to be taken over by somebody (I don't care if it was his wife because clearly she wrote something he didn't know about and as far as I can see his account was misused by another person.)

People are relying on this information for their own wellbeing and this is blatant abuse of people's good nature. Nobody is a sucker for being kind, and it's certainly not proof of people's lack of faith in their own relationships. Especially since the topic written about was something that does, sometimes, happen, I think it was a terrible thing to write and make a fool of people.

Filed: Timeline
This 'joke' is one of the reasons I don't come to this forum anymore.

In other news...

- Bill Clinton really let us all down with the whole Monika thing.

- Unforgiven really deserved Best Picture of 1992.

- I'm so glad they tore down that wall. Good on you Mr. Gorbachev!

- We really showed those limey bastards by dumping all their tea in the harbor!

This 'joke' is one of the reasons I don't come to this forum anymore. I think it ought to be considered a violation of TOS,

We've missed you! Where have you been? Welcome back! And while you're at it, please re-read the TOS and share it with all of us.

People are relying on this information for their own wellbeing and this is blatant abuse of people's good nature.

But is blatantly abusing people's good nature a violation of the TOS?

Nobody is a sucker for being kind, and it's certainly not proof of people's lack of faith in their own relationships. Especially since the topic written about was something that does, sometimes, happen, I think it was a terrible thing to write and make a fool of people.

So how can you make a fool of someone without that person being suckered?

If they weren't suckered, then they can't be a fool. And if they were simply responding with kindness to something that sometimes does happen, then how are they being foolish or getting suckered?

It almost sounds like you're implying that people really were suckered! I'd hate to see that posted here, that might make some people feel foolish. But, either way, I don't see how your post or any of the others in this thread thus far can be construed as violating the TOS. As long as you think it though..... but be careful because we all know what happens when you think something while someone is trying to lead you into thinking something....

YOU GET SUCKERED!!!

Please respond with kindness. (I have a good nature and I don't want it blatantly abused.) Thanks!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

What-??? The "wall" came down-??? Oh my! :lol:

This 'joke' is one of the reasons I don't come to this forum anymore.

In other news...

- Bill Clinton really let us all down with the whole Monika thing.

- Unforgiven really deserved Best Picture of 1992.

- I'm so glad they tore down that wall. Good on you Mr. Gorbachev!

- We really showed those limey bastards by dumping all their tea in the harbor!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

You meanie. Play nice! :lol:

What-??? The "wall" came down-??? Oh my! :lol:

Nahhh, it didn't. Haha SUCKER, you fell for it! :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

Good point, cybermox! :lol:

You meanie. Play nice! :lol:

Play nice? But you're just words on the screen to me. Well...words wearing funny green hats. :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this has turned into one of the funniest threads i've seen on vj :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Who says Satellite isn't good for something? Just look what he started! :lol:

this has turned into one of the funniest threads i've seen on vj :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

If Satellite gets the credit, does that mean we're all suckers again?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I would say... :yes:

If Satellite gets the credit, does that mean we're all suckers again?

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.