Satellite

My wife left me!

511 posts in this topic

Timeline
It's not very "cricket" to have two people posting under the same user name. And why do I have this nagging feeling in my gut that maybe only one person is really posting...maybe there is no Olga posting. Maybe we're being played? It's pretty easy to get a user name...yes? Not rocket science. If Olga wants to post...get a user name and post.

If we honor the one person per user name rule...why are folks so happy to play along with this oddball situation?

Maybe a moderator might want to do something here?

Is it against the TOS? If people are signing their posts and making it clear as to who is posting--as Olga and Sasha have--I don't see why it would be a problem.

It's a Russian relationship. He would never allow her to have her own user name, and she is just too submissive to demand it.

LOL. Sorry, I have just been skimming this thread I happened upon, and I just couldn't help myself!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I say "lighten up" everyone and "don't sweat the small stuff". That is until you ad all this #######. Did your relationship with your wife not develop and blossom on the internet and with words? And, I know people here do support each other and do develop friendships without ever meeting in person. I know I am a bit late with this post, but could not keep my mouth shut! You are a cold person!!!!!!!

Um...yeah...you're a bit late to the party. There might be some chips left, luke warm sodas are in the cooler on the patio. Help yourself, we're going to bed.

It's a Russian relationship. He would never allow her to have her own user name, and she is just too submissive to demand it.

LOL. Sorry, I have just been skimming this thread I happened upon, and I just couldn't help myself!

Exactly. Why she's even allowed to use the internet is the real mystery. I know when my girl gets here she won't be allowed to use the internet, and she'll only be allowed to make phone calls under strict supervision while speaking English.

I say "lighten up" everyone and "don't sweat the small stuff". That is until you ad all this #######. Did your relationship with your wife not develop and blossom on the internet and with words? And, I know people here do support each other and do develop friendships without ever meeting in person. I know I am a bit late with this post, but could not keep my mouth shut! You are a cold person!!!!!!!

Um...yeah...you're a bit late to the party. There might be some chips left, luke warm sodas are in the cooler on the patio. Help yourself, we're going to bed.

Exactly. Why she's even allowed to use the internet is the real mystery. I know when my girl gets here she won't be allowed to use the internet, and she'll only be allowed to make phone calls under strict supervision while speaking English.

When do your anchor chains arrive mox? And have you decided on if you are going to use cinder blocks for mobility restriction or are you going to use a tree stump? ;)

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

When do your anchor chains arrive mox? And have you decided on if you are going to use cinder blocks for mobility restriction or are you going to use a tree stump? ;)

I had to special order the chains, but they should be here this week. I'm pretty stoked Itellyawhat. For mobility restriction...have you seen Black Snake Moan?

I had to special order the chains, but they should be here this week. I'm pretty stoked Itellyawhat. For mobility restriction...have you seen Black Snake Moan?

Yes, I have. Do you have a suitably sturdy radiatior or pot bellied stove?

--- AOS Timeline ---

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Yes, I have. Do you have a suitably sturdy radiatior or pot bellied stove?

I've got an old Ford big block I'm just gonna drop in the living room. It still leaks a little oil but she should be able to keep it cleaned up.

Dude, thats perfect! Plus, cleaning up the oil will help to keep her from getting bored when she is by herself all the time. It is better than having her chew up your furniture or magazines. :o;)

--- AOS Timeline ---

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ahhh, the humour continues to roar on-!!! Loving it! Oh and Kirk, I apologize Mister 401st Poster (400th Replier)-!!! :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Well... since I'm already married with the wife here and been here for a while, I'll share my story.

At first, I just chained her directly to the stove. That didn't work out so well when it was "helicopter time" so I had to let her loose here and there. Since that wasn't a good option, we moved on to the cinder blocks because they're readily available here in metro area. The neighbors complained about the "dragging noises" all the time so I just made her carry it everywhere. She got pretty strong over the next couple months and it wasn't restricting her mobility as much as I liked so we switched to one of those door clamp hanger thingies. We have a small apartment so a bungee tied to the central beam really worked well; for a while.

She figured out how to use the doors to block off the stretchiness and give her more flexibility so I bit the bullet, invested the money, and bought one of those invisible fences with the shock collar. Man, we've never been happier! It gives her the freedom to move around the house but that subtle little reminder of when she's going to far and venturing too close to the edge. Plus, the "manual override" feature is nice too. Any backtalk and I just push the little red button. Shuts her right up.

You guys should check them out. BassPro and Cabelas both have nice sets for a good price. If you don't want to invest the money in the whole fence, you can just buy the collar and the transmitter. Not a bad deal to supplement the cinder blocks if you're on a budget.

(And mox, I love your idea about giving her something to do by keeping the engine clean too. What a thoughtful guy. You're going to make a great husband!)

Have you seen the new Night Rider? Sweet jeebus it's awful. I mean, camp was part of what made the original show fun, but this show isn't even campy in a fun way. It's just a 60 minute Ford commercial, except the actors are worse than your average car commercial actors. It's sooooooooo bad.

I watched exactly three minutes of this nonsense. First of all, a Mustang? Secondly, KITT sounded like a Miami call-boy and with no Hasselhoff, what is Knight Rider anyway?

Garbage.

I hope the movie's better. (And features Hasselhoff!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

She figured out how to use the doors to block off the stretchiness and give her more flexibility so I bit the bullet, invested the money, and bought one of those invisible fences with the shock collar. Man, we've never been happier! It gives her the freedom to move around the house but that subtle little reminder of when she's going to far and venturing too close to the edge. Plus, the "manual override" feature is nice too. Any backtalk and I just push the little red button. Shuts her right up.

You guys should check them out. BassPro and Cabelas both have nice sets for a good price. If you don't want to invest the money in the whole fence, you can just buy the collar and the transmitter. Not a bad deal to supplement the cinder blocks if you're on a budget.

This is an excellent idea slim, thanks for sharing your experience! Ima head down to Cabela's tonight and price 'em out. Question though: With the chain and pulley system I can keep the computer and phone just out of arm's reach, while still giving her access to all the necessities like the oven and cleaning supplies. How did you deal with this problem?

(And mox, I love your idea about giving her something to do by keeping the engine clean too. What a thoughtful guy. You're going to make a great husband!)

There's nothing I wouldn't do for my lady, slim. I have way too much respect for her to leave her without something to do all day.

Question though: With the chain and pulley system I can keep the computer and phone just out of arm's reach, while still giving her access to all the necessities like the oven and cleaning supplies. How did you deal with this problem?

Easy... Phone is unplugged during the day when I'm not there to monitor, so it's like a toy phone. She can practice talking on it, but can't really call anyone!

The computer is password protected. So, she can practice turning it on and off, but never actually use anything. I also have her typing in English for practice while I'm gone. That way, soon she can get a decent job so I can quit mine. It's going to be nice being able to sit home all day and watch A-Team and Knight Rider reruns while mama brings home the bacon. Ah, life is good.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I believe Slim, but you, Sir Kirk, Mister 400th Replier, Nadya will have it other way around! As for me... You may have noticed the silence. My gypsy lioness would sense this sort of "bad talk" and I'd have a curse cast upon me quicker than you can say, "Пока". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question though: With the chain and pulley system I can keep the computer and phone just out of arm's reach, while still giving her access to all the necessities like the oven and cleaning supplies. How did you deal with this problem?

Easy... Phone is unplugged during the day when I'm not there to monitor, so it's like a toy phone. She can practice talking on it, but can't really call anyone!

The computer is password protected. So, she can practice turning it on and off, but never actually use anything. I also have her typing in English for practice while I'm gone. That way, soon she can get a decent job so I can quit mine. It's going to be nice being able to sit home all day and watch A-Team and Knight Rider reruns while mama brings home the bacon. Ah, life is good.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Friggin' genius. I'll just take the remote with me too. Just to protect her from getting too distracted.

See, this is what makes you a cornerstone of this community. I was gonna skip teaching her English because...you know...why does she really even need to talk? But you're right. If she's working, I can quit my job, and it's easy street from there on out. Y'know....I'm really starting to think that if this works as well as I think it's gonna, I might just get me a couple more of them Russian brides. Maybe an Asian one too, just to kinda mix it up.

I believe Slim, but you, Sir Kirk, Mister 400th Replier, Nadya will have it other way around! As for me... You may have noticed the silence. My gypsy lioness would sense this sort of "bad talk" and I'd have a curse cast upon me quicker than you can say, "Пока". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jefferey, have you been using my account again? How many times have we talked about this?

(DOH! This would have been a lot more convincing if it hadn't glued on to my previous post! I mean...YOUR previous post. It wasn't me, I SWEAR!)

:lol:

Edited by mox

I was gonna skip teaching her English because...you know...why does she really even need to talk?

I might just get me a couple more of them Russian brides. Maybe an Asian one too, just to kinda mix it up.

Although it's kind of pricey to invest in multiple brides, I have a buddy that did just that. It's working out quite well for him, now. It was somewhat of a struggle at first becuase the women, believe it or not, actually worked togther to achieve something and almost blew the whistle.

But, he's a smart guy and used the women's envy and jealousy against them and actually pulled the race card on them pitting the Asians against the Eastern Europeans. Worked like a charm. Now, the way it's set up, he's got them bunked two to a room in separate apartments, one Asian and one Eastern European in each room. Needless to say there's no conspiring going on now!

What a smart guy!

(And what an awesome way to add not one, but two descrimination-based antics into a single post!)

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.