Satellite

My wife left me!

511 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace out and let's this thread die once and for all.

Agreed up to this point.

Let this thread become the one to rule them all!!!!!

If we're running out of stuff to talk about, I humbly submit that all Texans are wankers. Discuss.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed up to this point.

If we're running out of stuff to talk about, I humbly submit that all Texans are wankers. Discuss.

:o:lol:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
here's another question for you: if russian women post on these dating sites because russian men are bad, why do american men go on these sites looking for russian women?
I'm going to take an outlandish guess at this one...um, because they want to meet Russian women?
well of course, but following workin4somethin's logic that russian women want to meet foreign men because russian men are terrible, i want to see what his logic is for the corresponding phenomenon of american men searching for foreign brides.
I'll take an outlandish guess at this one too....um, because they don't want to meet American women?

I know what you're getting at. You may select his response from the following answers:

a). Because I am too much a loser to get a fabulous American women.

B). Russian women are so desperate for a man, even *I* can get one.

c). Because American women are all bitches.

d). Because my relationships with American women have left me bitter and jaded, I can't take anymore!

e). Russian women are hotties, American women are notties.

f). I can get a young beautiful Russian woman, but only an ugly old American hag.

g). I want a woman I can control and dominate. Russian women are docile, American women are feminazis.

h). I want a woman with "traditional values" - American women are too materialistic and self-centered.

i). I just want a trophy wife, I don't care about her culture, heritage, values or shoe size.

Have I covered all of the stereotypes about American men who seek out Russian women? If not, feel free to add your own to the list. (:

More power to you. That doesn't excuse you for lashing at a whole group of people, their customs and beliefs (which from your posts seems were kind of 18 century attitudes, it true at all).
And how is this any different from lashing out an an individual for his customs and beliefs? Either way, it assumes that YOUR values are better than whomever you are lashing out at. That makes sense though. If you thought someone else had better values, it would make sense to simply abandoned you own values and accept theirs.

No argument here.

Cheers!

AKDiver

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Timeline

It seems we are all in agreement for the first time on this thread. Maybe all Texans are wankers! :jest:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Timeline
It seems we are all in agreement for the first time on this thread.

One day we're gonna tell the newbies about this, and they won't believe us.

Maybe all Texans are wankers! :jest:

Every goddamned one of em. They come out of the womb wankers. Hell, it's a wanker sperm and a wanker egg, they never even have a chance.

(the bobber drifts...)

Timeline

Kirk, I almost spit my tasty beverage all over my precious little iMac. :lol:

I'm marrying my Russian girl because she's not Texan. Who are all wankers.

(watches his bobber slowly float out into the pond...)

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline
Every goddamned one of em. They come out of the womb wankers. Hell, it's a wanker sperm and a wanker egg, they never even have a chance.
Wow! You CAN be agreeable and speak the truth! Who would have imagined?

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Timeline

Agreed up to this point.

As someone who is Texan, I take offense to that remark. I refuse to share the status of "wanker" with anyone, Texan or not. B)

Agreed up to this point.

Oh no I know you didn' just go there!!! **snaps fingers in a Z motion and gyrates neck** Don't be haytn.... :D

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

(the bobber drifts...)

Yes, but you must be talking about NATIVE Texans....otherwise you are generalizing about a man (whos sperm may or may not be wanker) from California and a woman from Brazil (who may or may not have a wanker egg) who only HAPPEN to live in Texas. Lets assume that they do not have Wanker problems. Does the childs birth in the state of Texas automatically cause them to be a wanker?

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Filed: Timeline
Yes, but you must be talking about NATIVE Texans....otherwise you are generalizing about a man (whos sperm may or may not be wanker) from California and a woman from Brazil (who may or may not have a wanker egg) who only HAPPEN to live in Texas. Lets assume that they do not have Wanker problems. Does the childs birth in the state of Texas automatically cause them to be a wanker?

No fair biting on my hook Bobalouie, I'm fishin' fer drive-bys!

/tosses Bobalouie back in

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

(the bobber drifts...)

These comments tick met off!

TEXAS ROCKS! I wouldn't live in any other state...ever!

Chuck Norris IS Walker TEXAS Ranger. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.