Satellite

My wife left me!

511 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You should hear me regarding Canadians....

What nationality do you think I am?

I really don't care to know.

That's a shame. You want to talk about other people, and their cultures, and their heritage, and you want to label them, but you don't really care to know what you're talking about.

from Andrew

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you know what? :)

Enlighten me on what you think of Canadians, just keep digging yourself deeper chump.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

You should hear me regarding Canadians....

What nationality do you think I am?

I really don't care to know.

That's a shame. You want to talk about other people, and their cultures, and their heritage, and you want to label them, but you don't really care to know what you're talking about.

I haven't labeled anything other than seeing you for what you are.

I'm not the only one here who sees your blatant disrespect for an entire country. Now you want to go ahead and start picking on other countries just to get even? Always have to be the man on top huh?

Real mature.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Timeline
Ah yes, I forgot all about your previous solipsistic drivel. :)

LOL Blues. I should just really let you take over. :)

Actually, my wife is one who helped convince me of the view I now have.

Note that in my earlier post, I used the word "average;" that means, "not all."

But, go online to a Russian dating site. Contact some of the women there, and ask them about Russian men and why they (the women) are looking for a non-Russian husband.

That's like saying "go check out a Republican website and you'll see that Democrats are stupid." If you're getting your information about Russian culture from dating sites, then you really need to re-think your research strategy. And your wife is one voice amongst millions. My cousin is married to a Canadian woman who will quote you chapter and verse on why socialized medicine is bad. I think it's fair to say she's not representative of the overall Canadian mentality.

I'm just wondering.... mox, you're not Canadian, are you?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, why would you ask?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm just wondering.... mox, you're not Canadian, are you?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, why would you ask?

My great-grand parents were from Montreal, and one of my great-uncle's was nicknamed "Mox." I can probably ask my mom about where that nickname came from, but I seriously don't know.

In any event, that's all - just wondering.

from Andrew

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
That's like saying "go check out a Republican website and you'll see that Democrats are stupid."
Don't need a website to figure that one out.

But to be fair, the Republicans are just as stupid as the Democrats. Unfortunately, there is no "lesser of two evils" in this case.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Ah yes, I forgot all about your previous solipsistic drivel. :)

LOL Blues. I should just really let you take over. :)

Actually, I am so glad I gate-crashed the Russian community because Blues Fairy blows every single stereotype about Russian's that has been spouted in this thread (largely by American males) completely out of the water.

Not only is she Russian, she's beautiful, intelligent, eloquent and not the least bit arrogant. The argument should really have ceased the moment she posted.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Face the fact, Russians are arrogant. The average Russian male walks and talks with a swagger, and can beat his wife without her having any legal recourse; then, he can divorce her and take all her possessions. The average Russian female is blinded by arrogance and doesn’t realize she would be better off finding a non-Russian husband. By the way, arrogance is pride, overbearing pride.

Holy cr@p :blink: . That in itself is an insult to your wife to be, her heritage and her people. Not very classy, eh? VJ Sheesh

But, go online to a Russian dating site. Contact some of the women there, and ask them about Russian men and why they (the women) are looking for a non-Russian husband.

here's another question for you: if russian women post on these dating sites because russian men are bad, why do american men go on these sites looking for russian women?

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
here's another question for you: if russian women post on these dating sites because russian men are bad, why do american men go on these sites looking for russian women?
I'm going to take an outlandish guess at this one...um, because they want to meet Russian women?

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm going to take an outlandish guess at this one...um, because they want to meet Russian women?

well of course, but following workin4somethin's logic that russian women want to meet foreign men because russian men are terrible, i want to see what his logic is for the corresponding phenomenon of american men searching for foreign brides.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Timeline
Face the fact, Russians are arrogant. The average Russian male walks and talks with a swagger, and can beat his wife without her having any legal recourse; then, he can divorce her and take all her possessions. The average Russian female is blinded by arrogance and doesn’t realize she would be better off finding a non-Russian husband. By the way, arrogance is pride, overbearing pride.

Holy cr@p :blink: . That in itself is an insult to your wife to be, her heritage and her people. Not very classy, eh? VJ Sheesh

More power to you. That doesn't excuse you for lashing at a whole group of people, their customs and beliefs (which from your posts seems were kind of 18 century attitudes, it true at all). I don't need to go online to a Russian or any other dating site -- I am happily married to a man who not only respects my heritage and myself as a woman, an academic and a person; but is also quite aware of the diversity of peoples and cultures that cohabit in this country we call the United States; and the richness that brings to this country.

****edited for class****

Peace out and let's this thread die once and for all.

Edited by Len_and_Bren

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Peace out and let's this thread die once and for all.

Agreed up to this point.

Let this thread become the one to rule them all!!!!!

If we're running out of stuff to talk about, I humbly submit that all Texans are wankers. Discuss.

I spat tea all over my monitor thanks to that one :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.