DeadPoolX

Have Meez.com Become Too Trendy?

Have Meez.com Animated Avatars Become Too Trendy?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. I *DO* have a Meez.com animated avatar and I think...

• Yes! Why did all of these people have to copy me!?
    • Maybe yes; maybe no. It's hard to tell, really. Things like this just tend to catch on.
    • No, I don't think so. It's pretty cool. I like seeing everyone's avatar.
    • I don't care one way or the other.
  2. 2. I *DON'T* have a Meez.com animated avatar and I think...

• Yes, it's really obnoxious. If I had wanted to see what everyone looked like, I'd ask for photos. Besides, these avatars slow down how fast the pages load!
    • It's hard to say. If others like it, who am I to tell them they what can and cannot display?
    • No, not at all. In fact, I'm planning on signing up soon myself. I've just been too busy (or lazy) to get around to doing so, that's all.
    • Honestly, I could care less.

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

At first I remember only seeing these Meez.com avatars when LisaD posted, but sure enough, people have been catching on and now everywhere you look, there's someone who has one of these avatars! I'm not saying it's "bad" and I'm not saying it's "good." I'd just like to see what everyone thinks about this somewhat new fad that'####### VJ recently.

I've included two sections -- one for people with avatars and one for those without as I'm sure there are still a few people who haven't even tried to create one yet. The first three choices in each section are the typical "Good/So-So/Bad" options, while the fourth is for those people who really don't give a flying dungheap. I figured this way everyone would hopefully be covered.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I hate them.

They look stupid, are visually distracting while you're trying to read, and.... did I mention that they're stupid?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Don't bother me. They're kinda cool, but I don't have the energy or desire to make one myself.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

YES! they have become TOO trendy, enough with the meez!!!!!!!!

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It was cute when only a few had them. Now it's annoying. :hehe:

I like to be different and display a sense of individualism. I wish more people would post an honest photo like Alla & I do (customizing and wearing hats optional) :lol: I'd like to see what many members really look like. Its like Mags & Platy's road trip clip. Hearing them and seeing a glimpse of Platy made me humanize them. I really enjoyed it. I like to think we are all more than fictional cartoon characters hiding behind avatars. Hell, after hearing Mags cute little accent, I almost wanted to take back my "evil mod" remark. But, well... it is sort of appropriate in a cute sort of way. :whistle:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You forgot the N/A option in each section...

The way I see it, you can't have an "N/A" option. I'm asking people who either have or do not have Meez avatars. That applies to everyone, since everyone here either has one or they don't. Given that piece of data, the options of "I don't care" should suffice nicely.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You forgot the N/A option in each section...

The way I see it, you can't have an "N/A" option. I'm asking people who either have or do not have Meez avatars. That applies to everyone, since everyone here either has one or they don't. Given that piece of data, the options of "I don't care" should suffice nicely.

Understood, but that's not how the poll reads, anyway I'll use the I don't care option for the first even though I don't have a meez...

I remember when it was mostly flags, but now it seems like it's mostly meez. Not that I care one way or another.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It must be something when my bird said " MEEZ " this morning. Personally, whatever floats your boat.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg