MichelleandCraig

My Honey...

46 posts in this topic

biggest hugs Michelle (F) We are all here for you ........it will go fast you'll see. Glad he arrived there safely.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loads of ***hugs***** Michelle, you are going to be just fine and before you know it, Craig will be back don't want to repeat what everyone else has said, but why not :yes: I am here for you also, pm me whenever you want.

Take care Michell and get some sleep now :lol:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I know how you feel... Dave just left this morning on a wee little deployment to California for 24 days :( I know it could be much much worse.... but still - it sucks.

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Filed: Timeline
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for that too!!! Hey..btw...I sent you a PM a few days ago, and one night when you were on here late and I was, I tried to add you to Yahoo Messenger..but it still says request pending. Hm...you dissin' me Lisa??huh? HUH???? ARE YAAAAAAAAA?????????

;) heh.

Yep, 1/2 hr of sleep last night, hubby on a plane...I'm officially looped. :lol: M.

Ya know what? that yahoo nick is on another puter that I haven't used for ages....the new one is lisa_d119@yahoo.com

what up today michelle? hope you are hanging in there...dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

michelle... sending some good thoughts your way... want you to know that you are loved...

*hugs*

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just think of the rest of us that have been away from our loves for months now.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone..thanks for the messages!! (F)

Just got up, actually!! Didn't wake up for good until noon today,but really needed to catch up. Didn't realize how exhausted I was!! Probably similar to Craig right now...he said in his email it was 6pm there(so must have just sent it recently) but he was so wiped out and going to bed. Also said that He went up to the Sava Center...this mall with his Mum...and was saying he bought a few things, was talking to the people in the shops, bumped into a few people he knew...and it wasn't until after he left that he realized how nomral it all felt..that he wasn't even thinking about it. Guess he hasn't had that for a while. He was also thrilled with having SAUSAGES for supper!!! Said his Dad was complaining because they only had one kind today at the Co-op down the street ...he wishes we had this one kind over here at least! Going to have to try to find some and get them shipped to us ocassionally when he gets back, even if they're expensive.

(I know this is in crazy order here!) He rung about maybe 2:30 last night...(can't remember what happened, I was half asleep...they got held up somehow..all of them...at baggage or something..took ages) I had just dozedoff in the chair for thelast 15 min. or so finally...just spoke to him briefly as he was on his friends cell phone. I finally got to sleep about 3, and Craig called for a longer chat to tell me about the flight, around six. He said the first five hours were really smooth, but then it got pretty bumpy for a while...so he didn't like that. Neither of us are overly big on flying!! Talked to him about 15 mins, got up with Corey and went to bed about 7:30 again when he left with a grand total of maybe 3-3 1/2 hrs sleep in 2 days by then....then Craig just called again an hour or so ago because he thought I would be up and I think he's way too tired to be doing anything else today!! (he'll normally only ring at his bedtime)just before he went to bed and I got up...he and his Mum had been to see his Granddads grave(who passed away in January...the day of our AOS interview if you remember) and then they went to see his Nan...he said (in the email) that he was slighty disturbed about how his Nan looked...she is quite an elderly lady anyway...92 or so?...and he could see how much she had really aged since he had been gone. (and likely, much of it in the last few months due to his Granddad passing).

Anyway, probably more info than you wanted to know. :) Just thought I would share what he told me thus far...all in all I think he's pretty darn happy to be where he feels just himself again,but he's too exhausted to really enjoy it. Tomorrow he'll likely get out and do a few things and feel even more like himself when he's rested.

:luv::hehe:(F)

PS..meanwhile, back at the ranch.. :lol: I have to do a few dshes..blah...get a bath and get ready for my last class..except for finals next week..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Still have a bit of homework to catch up on as well. Talk to you all tonight! :) M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Timeline
Hi everyone..thanks for the messages!! (F)

Just got up, actually!! Didn't wake up for good until noon today,but really needed to catch up. Didn't realize how exhausted I was!! Probably similar to Craig right now...he said in his email it was 6pm there(so must have just sent it recently) but he was so wiped out and going to bed. Also said that He went up to the Sava Center...this mall with his Mum...and was saying he bought a few things, was talking to the people in the shops, bumped into a few people he knew...and it wasn't until after he left that he realized how nomral it all felt..that he wasn't even thinking about it. Guess he hasn't had that for a while. He was also thrilled with having SAUSAGES for supper!!! Said his Dad was complaining because they only had one kind today at the Co-op down the street ...he wishes we had this one kind over here at least! Going to have to try to find some and get them shipped to us ocassionally when he gets back, even if they're expensive.

(I know this is in crazy order here!) He rung about maybe 2:30 last night...(can't remember what happened, I was half asleep...they got held up somehow..all of them...at baggage or something..took ages) I had just dozedoff in the chair for thelast 15 min. or so finally...just spoke to him briefly as he was on his friends cell phone. I finally got to sleep about 3, and Craig called for a longer chat to tell me about the flight, around six. He said the first five hours were really smooth, but then it got pretty bumpy for a while...so he didn't like that. Neither of us are overly big on flying!! Talked to him about 15 mins, got up with Corey and went to bed about 7:30 again when he left with a grand total of maybe 3-3 1/2 hrs sleep in 2 days by then....then Craig just called again an hour or so ago because he thought I would be up and I think he's way too tired to be doing anything else today!! (he'll normally only ring at his bedtime)just before he went to bed and I got up...he and his Mum had been to see his Granddads grave(who passed away in January...the day of our AOS interview if you remember) and then they went to see his Nan...he said (in the email) that he was slighty disturbed about how his Nan looked...she is quite an elderly lady anyway...92 or so?...and he could see how much she had really aged since he had been gone. (and likely, much of it in the last few months due to his Granddad passing).

Anyway, probably more info than you wanted to know. :) Just thought I would share what he told me thus far...all in all I think he's pretty darn happy to be where he feels just himself again,but he's too exhausted to really enjoy it. Tomorrow he'll likely get out and do a few things and feel even more like himself when he's rested.

:luv::hehe:(F)

PS..meanwhile, back at the ranch.. :lol: I have to do a few dshes..blah...get a bath and get ready for my last class..except for finals next week..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Still have a bit of homework to catch up on as well. Talk to you all tonight! :) M.

well Michelle. hang in there kid!! time to get the F word out of the way..

ok i will say it Finals!! :lol: uhm what were you thinking?

I have mine comming up too belive me I am not too thrilled.

chin up!!!

shon.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

He called for about an hour at 11pm or so... he's gotten a good sleep tonight (which I'm going to do in a few short minutes!!! ) He went to see his Nan which wasn't very nice(tho he loved seeing her!!!) since she's really gone downhill a bit since his Granddad passed, but he's soooooo enjoying it otherwise. He said he had some 'heavenly' sausages :lol: for supper! hahaha... His Mum got a new car so he is taking her other one to go out mucking about today..may nip down to Maidstone or something..he really misses that town. Anyway, I'm missin him like crazy, but yeah..doin ok! and thanks for checkin in!! :) :) :)(F) M.

edited to add: been working on homework for the last 4 hours again(with an hour break on the phone) I'll be sooooooo glad when finals are over next week and it's all done and dusted!!! (yawwwwwnnnn) ;):) M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

He misses MAIDSTONE? Is he cracked? :blink::lol:

Glad he arrived safe and well - and had the chance to pay respects to his grandad's grave and see his nan..the thing about his nan looking so old - well part of that is that he hasnt seen her for a time as well.. tho I'm sure losing her husband had an effect also.

My mum went thru a period of 'aging' after my dad died 2 yrs ago - but they'd been married for over 40 years - so it was a huge shock for her to be without him.

She's looking much more like herself now tho..then again she isn't 92 yrs old.

Glad to hear you're keeping busy - but don't exhaust yrself - bet you forgot what dayum pain in the butt the time difference was didn't you? lol.

Many hugs and good wishes to you both (F)

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com