amrssnowangel

THINGS TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

LOL @ the description:

What would you do if you were to get “doggy-do-do” on your hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Right, you would wash it off. You wouldn’t use a piece of tissue to spread it thinly over your hand, would you ? That wouldn’t clean it off would it ? No, it would merely spread it more thinly over your hand, rubbing it into the creases and crevices and the pores of your skin. OK, so if you would wash it off your hand, why wouldn’t you treat the more private and personal parts of your body the same way ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL @ the description:

What would you do if you were to get "doggy-do-do" on your hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Right, you would wash it off. You wouldn't use a piece of tissue to spread it thinly over your hand, would you ? That wouldn't clean it off would it ? No, it would merely spread it more thinly over your hand, rubbing it into the creases and crevices and the pores of your skin. OK, so if you would wash it off your hand, why wouldn't you treat the more private and personal parts of your body the same way ?

LOL...as right as that is...its still funny to read...LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I bought my hubby to be a Bidet that attaches to my standard toilet. This was a concern for him because of the need to be clean for the prayers. He said he can live with everything else. I found a really good site. The one I bought was only $89 and I just finished installing it and works good. He will be very clean when he here....LOL.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

What is the url??

thanks

Faith

Here is the URl. And no it fits most two piece toilets. It attaches under your toilet seat. Very easy installation. We bought the ACE Bidet. I installed it myself in just a few minutes.

Bidet Attachments for Standard Toilets

Hope it helps you. We got free shipping to anywhere in USA and the ACE one we bought was only $89.

Cheryl

I bought my hubby to be a Bidet that attaches to my standard toilet. This was a concern for him because of the need to be clean for the prayers. He said he can live with everything else. I found a really good site. The one I bought was only $89 and I just finished installing it and works good. He will be very clean when he here....LOL.

Cheryl

I would love to be able to do this but I think you need a free-standing toilet, not apartment style(no tank) - right?

I guess we're going to have to stick with the plastic measuring cup, oh well....

Here is the URl. And no it fits most two piece toilets. It attaches under your toilet seat. Very easy installation. We bought the ACE Bidet. I installed it myself in just a few minutes.

Bidet Attachments for Standard Toilets

Hope it helps you. We got free shipping to anywhere in USA and the ACE one we bought was only $89.

Cheryl

Sorry I am blind sometimes...especially in the mornings. You said you have no tank so it is a one piece toilet. The particular one I bought says it fits all 2 piece toilets but not all one piece toilets. But you can shop around on the site and see if there is one that fits the one piece one. You can measure and see if it fits. Follow this link here and it shows you how to measure to make sure it will fit before you buy. You have to go to the bottom of the page for the measuring instructions.

bidet measurments

Hope this helps you.

Cheryl

Edited by Ahmed N Cheryl

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL @ the description:

What would you do if you were to get “doggy-do-do” on your hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Right, you would wash it off. You wouldn’t use a piece of tissue to spread it thinly over your hand, would you ? That wouldn’t clean it off would it ? No, it would merely spread it more thinly over your hand, rubbing it into the creases and crevices and the pores of your skin. OK, so if you would wash it off your hand, why wouldn’t you treat the more private and personal parts of your body the same way ?

:lol::lol: I read that too and it does make sense!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
:yes: yep i agree one hundred ten percent we installed in our home for this very reason.......

For people who live in colder climates, have you used the cold water bidet? My SO says, use cold water, but cold water in Ghana and cold water in UpState NY in the middle of winter are two very different beasts.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Timeline
:yes: yep i agree one hundred ten percent we installed in our home for this very reason.......

For people who live in colder climates, have you used the cold water bidet? My SO says, use cold water, but cold water in Ghana and cold water in UpState NY in the middle of winter are two very different beasts.

:lol::lol: forget Starbucks, use a cold water bidet from upstate NY to jump start your day!! :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

When I was in Egypt, I didn't know how powerful the water stream was until I turned on the bidet the first time.... it startled me, I was like: whoaaaaa :blink: , very suprised the water didn't come up out of my mouth with that force :lol: .

I'm used to the nice, steady, soft stream here :blush:

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

I don't know what's worse.. the chilly water that leaves your cheeks numb or the hot steamy stream that feels like a small branding iron to your butt....... If we leave the "bidet" for a couple of hours, the hot water settles in the pipe.... it just keeps getting warmer... until one lucky soul wakes up in the middle of the night and gets a "Hot Shot"

volcano.jpg

Actually, I do know which one is worse... and it's the hot water.. because if it's too hot, there's no way to cool it down... but, you get used to the cold water or you just do it really fast & jump up ...

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline
I don't know what's worse.. the chilly water that leaves your cheeks numb or the hot steamy stream that feels like a small branding iron to your butt....... If we leave the "bidet" for a couple of hours, the hot water settles in the pipe.... it just keeps getting warmer... until one lucky soul wakes up in the middle of the night and gets a "Hot Shot"

volcano.jpg

Actually, I do know which one is worse... and it's the hot water.. because if it's too hot, there's no way to cool it down... but, you get used to the cold water or you just do it really fast & jump up ...

:thumbs: Thanks, that makes total sense.

Another question: child safety locks? Thinking about the kid and the cat. One bathroom upstairs and one downstairs. Already have to replace the tiles in the upstairs bathroom counter because playing in the sink is a favorite past time. Thinking about the new toy aspect.

AOS

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Timeline
When I was in Egypt, I didn't know how powerful the water stream was until I turned on the bidet the first time.... it startled me, I was like: whoaaaaa :blink: , very suprised the water didn't come up out of my mouth with that force :lol: .

I'm used to the nice, steady, soft stream here :blush:

They advertise it as a water enema. Some people find it appealing. But I've never been a fan of enemas myself. :unsure:

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I remember my first experience with a bidet...my first trip to Egypt. Hmm...didnt know what to do...was checking things out..turned on the faucets...hmm...wouldn't recommend doing that unless you are SITTING on it. Shower was the same...never had a hand held..turned on water...of course the hand held part was just laying there...till the pressure hit it...imagine if you would that thing flying all over the place from the water pressure and water flying everywhere...

That my friends was my first night in an Egyptian hotel!!

Timeline
Guys, in your experiance is the in bowl bidet better than the hand held one or vice versa?

I'm getting the one in the bowl because knowing my kids, if I got the handheld one, they'd have a bidet war the first day it's installed. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.